Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo (36148 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Omoawoke2(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:
Simon Ekpa, you are a very full man.

Keep destroying what we hold strong which is our security..... You won't stay in Finland forever.

We know how you people accuse Tinubu of sponsoring Simon Ekpa

When will you learn to accept responsibility for your foolishness. Go to his Twitter page and see the Yorubas you accuse showering praises on him

What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by manmade(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
This thing is getting out of hand, there is not going to be any serious development unless we allow peace to reign.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by patomberekpe(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Watch out for fake video of Nigeria police gather few people with Biafra flag beside them and some ammunitions and some fetish red and white pieces of clothes and tell the gullible ones that they have captured the killers, then after the video everyone go their normal ways. Who's fooling who.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by KGBKremlin: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by wink2015(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
NIGERIA GOVERNMENT ALLOW FOR A REFERENDUM.

YOU SAY NO !

These are the bitter consequences.

Locking up Mazi Nnamdi Kanu can not quench the Biafra dream.

It has come to stay.

I strongly support the aspiration of the South East to conduct a referendum to determine their future in the context of an ever changing Nigeria that is even getting worse.

The United Nation must come to the Nigerian Question and start the process to determine if the ethnic nationalities are still willing to live together within the context of present day realities in Nigeria.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Jennieee4(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
So so bad
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by soccerlite: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
one pikin in relaxing in Finland will be causing the deaths, and mumus will zombiely following him

Igbos

Nawa for you
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by qqqoppp: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by maticar: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:
Uzodinma the Supreme Court Governor on the beat again

Ever since Tinubu assumed office he has never altered any word on insecurity

Country is busy burning while the senile maggot is in New York licking microphone
He's 'tasting' the mic na
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by clinician2x: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Fulani herdsmen go don understand you cannot try any act if violence in igbo land. You will be sent to hell before you know what's going on. Nobody has a monopoly for violence.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by OdefaGirl(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoawoke2:

We know how you people accuse Tinubu of sponsoring Simon Ekpa

When will you learn to accept responsibility for your foolishness. Go to his Twitter page and see the Yorubas you accuse showering praises on him

What a shame

What exactly are you looking for in my mention cz I don't even understand why you quote me.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by KGBKremlin: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
nedu666:
I thought army said they were the ones that killed 3 inside forest. How come they are now the victims

Says by labaja
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Why kill the police? What is this going to achieve other than throwing the region into a state of lawlessness . Remember, the police have families too.

We are too heartless and wicked in this country and later we will be blaming the white man for racism.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by chiagozien(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
anonymous1759:
FG should leave anybody who doesn’t want to have sense to coordinate. How can you be protecting people that hates you for protecting them to all security agent reading this start using your head to answer distress calls . If you see how these people get angry when security agencies over power their terrorist you’ll weep.
You mean the same security that killed hundreds of innocent youths in East.

Forget matter, those security made themselves enemies of the people.

I used to love Nigeria soldiers until 2015 to 2018, now I don't care if they all die.

If Simon ekperima Boys and Nigeria security can kil!!l themselves finish.

I will be glad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Rahkman: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
I don't give a fuùck about the useless nigerian police let dem die

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Christistruth00: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by 1972xy: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Too bad for the ndigbo. Too bad !

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Appletek: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
chiagozien:
Lolz and you think no Yoruba man and Hausafulanis man is among the dead..

The army will visit wotowoto on that area. Guess what? Only Igbos will face it at that point.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by YesDaddy1: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
They are not terrorists.
Obi lives with them.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by FashionCookie(f): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Some pple were still liking and reposting his comments. Nna na wa o
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by SmartPolician: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
They should go after the perpetrators and leave innocent people alone. The modus operandi of the Nigerian military is always to go after village people and start destroying their properties.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Igbo matter
Na family issue
Rip to the dead

The policemen or their family members may not be Igbo's. Do no sacrifice your humanity on the alter of tribalism
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by chiagozien(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Appletek:

The army will visit wotowoto on that area. Guess what? Only Igbos will face it at that point.
Lolz and any Yoruba there will be spared grin grin

Though I don't support this killing but the only good thing here is,your brothers can now also die unlike in 2015 to 2019 your stupid brothers in army will come and kill with assurance of returning to their families.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by mdimefields: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Simon Ekpa that should have been neutralized since. This guy is determined to start a civil war in Igboland. God!
Cant Nigerian government use this as evidence to Finnish government for this rogue extradition>
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by EmekaA125(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hope this isn't the Operation Snake in the Monkey Shadow that Simon Epa the Apamu Minister was prattling on.

Chaotic if you ask me.
Simon Ekpa not Epa
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Curious345: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Abagworo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is very sad. When will peace ever return to our dear State which was the most violence free State in Nigeria till 2020?
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by YesDaddy1: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
family matter
Ibo should stop disturbing our peace with their killings

Tayorshd87:

Yes na na Igbo region bè d real insecurities we have in Nigeria and they will finish themselves so so other regions can live in peace ✌️

Not as easy as that bro.
After making their abodes ungovernable, where do they all run to for safety? Of course they'll run to you (sw/north) with their baggage and foulness.
cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by KaptainAfrika: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
In Zamfara, the same army is clearing the highways for Fulani warriors...

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by tiger28: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:
Uzodinma the Supreme Court Governor on the beat again

Ever since Tinubu assumed office he has never altered any word on insecurity

Country is busy burning while the senile maggot is in New York licking microphone

UTTER!!!

Spare parts illiterates!

Tinubu should just ignore the Noisemakers and focus on NIGERIANS!
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Raskimonojendor: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Brek:

Since when did BNG because IPOB 🤡
ESN = IPOB = UGM. Outsiders see no difference
my fellow 🤡

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by EmekaA125(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
UKEMY:
I am saddened by this needless killings by IPOB, I think it's high time the federal give them their country (5 south east) states and all Igbo's residing in any Nigerian Territory be repatriated to biafra and banned from Entering Nigerian Territory
Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre / Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.