Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW (18305 Views)

Court Sentences Bassey Albert To 42 Years In Prison / Blackout: Power Generation Drops To 1,145MW / National Grid Collapses, Generation Drops To 92MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by oneman2k7: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Q
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by seunlayi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
It's alright
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Couldntfigurean: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
River bandits no go come here

I am sure they are busy looking for another korope bus carrying rice so they can snatch

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by OTTIDOO(f): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
I was awake by then, & that was exactly the said hour that power went off
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Kossyso: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
W
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by symbianDON(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wahala!! The national grid sef don tire for naija problem grin who do us this thing?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Femidfo: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
How many times now..? 😎
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Donaldoni: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Again
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by OTTIDOO(f): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
grin grin
nkemoma:
gBola is Working well
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by ayo2008: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omase o
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by bestower: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
Who ever that is making life unbearable for the masses in this country because of his or her own selfish interest,God pls help us punish the person in 100 folds....This is not ordinary again, All evil forces must DIE....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by BoldBrainz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
And to think some Nigerians were here justifying the NERC's decision to float an App for the reportage of power outage.

We don't even have the electricity and one stupid government institution is creating an App for you to complain of outages and you're smiling sheepishly about it.

48 solid hours now, no electricity in Abuja! But no problem, NERC don create App, so we go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by sotall(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
shocked
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by akpunda86: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
treesun:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/19/nigerias-national-grid-collapses-again-power-generation-drops-427mw

Why can't NIGERIA collapse why only grid.please let's all put hands togeda and collapse this entity called ZOOGERIA
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Elidrisy20: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
National grid wea be like collapse breast
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
A country running a supposed federal system of government having a national grid! What an aberration! We should be talking of subnational or regional grids!

Each of the State governors are giving federal allocations.

They can take out of that money to build an Electricity Power Station.

But they prefer to go to government house to steal public funds.

Imagine the huge amount of money the British government seized from Ex-governor James Ibori of Delta state and the one found in the possession of former Bayelsa state governor, Late DSP Alamieseigha.

NIGERIA SHOULD STOP RELYING ON NATIONAL GRIDS.

Each Region or state should be planning towards generating power.

Local government in Nigeria can still generate power if they abandon stealing of public funds.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Emeka71(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
etrange:
Is the grid on drugs or something? Why is it always collapsing?
But every day by day; the rain is falling and disturbing people ; whereas the benefit of the rain which is the PHCN light; we won't see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by legitnow1: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
NA GOD DEY PUNISH NIGERIA.

EVER SINCE THEY DECIDED TO DENY NIGER REPUBLIC OF LIGHT, NO MORE LIGHT FOR NIGERIA.

TINUBU IS A DISASTER.

ENDURE
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by worksmart(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Waiting to see how Tinubu is going to blame Emefiele for this undecided
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Slowwalk66: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Chaiii
This people wan spoil the soup I use my last cash cook keep for fridge.
God have mercy.
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Kukutente23: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is our National Grid always Fainting🤭 Shey Dem dey deny am food to Chop Ni 🤔
Na Renewed Hope o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
incompetence?
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by newnigerdelta00: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
etrange:
Is the grid on drugs or something? Why is it always collapsing?

That's why you labour in Vain, can't you go fix the problem
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by IPDGP: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Anytime I hear this news and see that we still having constant light in my area, I just dey wonder home come the thing no effect my side,
In case u want to know my location I won't disclose that
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
treesun:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/19/nigerias-national-grid-collapses-again-power-generation-drops-427mw

Everything but corruption has collapsed in Nigeria. Even the voltage doesn't "shock" anymore.
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Procashtips(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
But there was power here on Lagos Mainland from midnight till around 1pm this afternoon.

So which grid served my environment?
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by lordprogress: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lol he dun reach 1 week since he collapse last.
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Slowwalk66:
Chaiii
This people wan spoil the soup I use my last cash cook keep for fridge.
God have mercy.

Keep am for freezer until you want to eat now
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by newnigerdelta00: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Obi's mandate needs to be restored by the Supreme Court so that he can tackle power issue head on

To labor in Vain with disgrace nor day tire you and your HOEBEE,inec disgrace HOEBEE, appeal Court disgrace HOEBEE, supreme court go still disgrace HOEBEE,2027 go Still Disgrace HOEBEE
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by chukiz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
iNor only the national grid, Nigeria has collapse
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Risingblue008(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Power supply that is not enough to power bole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Primary: APC Removes Uzodinma As Chairman, Names Otu As Replacement / Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos / Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.