Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW (18251 Views)

Court Sentences Bassey Albert To 42 Years In Prison / Blackout: Power Generation Drops To 1,145MW / National Grid Collapses, Generation Drops To 92MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Renewed ......…................

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by 007kjb: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
oz4real83:
Some big countries that have stable power have not spent up to what we have spent on power since the colonial masters left, yet no result. When the same people recycle themselves, the same result is inevitable embarassed

That's is the major problem, starting from $16b Sqaundered by ATIKU and OBJ IN 2007

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by ValarDoharis: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
You're not meant to give money in a federal system. Infact, the fg is meant to receive money!
wink2015:

Each of the State governors are giving federal allocations.

They can take out of that money to build an Electricity Power Station.

But they prefer to go to government house to steal public funds.

Imagine the huge amount of money the British government seized from Ex-governor James Ibori of Delta state and the one found in the possession of former Bayelsa state governor, Late DSP Alamieseigha.

NIGERIA SHOULD STOP RELYING ON NATIONAL GRIDS.

Each Region or state should be planning towards generating power.

Local government in Nigeria can still generate power if they abandon stealing of public funds.
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by iamdapsyj(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:
My own na make them divide country

I’m tired of all these yoruba parasites

I want Niger Delta republic

You are just an unrepentant bigot 🤣😆😂
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Toh!
From Quasi Subsidy to collapse of National Grid!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by elinaxy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Since Tuesday last week we've not seen light we are even expecting to get it any moment from today, now national grid has dropped making the whole matter worst. What is happening in this country??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Ijaya123: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
E be like say the grid need Maltina and milk make e no dey colapse again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by OYEDIPE(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:

You just sounded like a wise I-diot
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Xox1945(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
I hope this one is not cause by Peter Obi again useless APC and Tinubu Zombies will 🎧🎤
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Papayaayasager(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
No wonder light no dey since today
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Fcwilly: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ukraine is at war yet they have light, just imagine Nigeria bein at war situation, even candle no go dey available

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Airlord2030: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
but light dey my area na
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by egojeny1(f): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ikegwuru
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Emetex22(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:

You are not going anywhere, u mocked IPOB and celebrated on BATs dumpling because of common hatred for progressive people, everyone go chop breakfast, FYI, most EU including Chinese are all trying to break the Electric/hybrid car technology, the Arabs are already prepared, you will drink your crude oil soon
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by onyxo76(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
no wonder the light just dropped voltage by voltage till it went off in about 10 seconds today, my gues was right about a possible collapse again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by ufotunang: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is our National Grid always Fainting🤭 Shey Dem dey deny am food to Chop Ni 🤔
... what do you expect m.. when the country is also collapsing...so everything collapsing 🙄

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by SmartPolician: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
bestower:
Who ever that is making life unbearable for the masses in this country because of his or her own selfish interest,God pls help us punish the person in 100 folds....This is not ordinary again, All evil forces must DIE....

Please stop disturbing God for the things we can do for ourselves.

Stop electing incompetent baboons.

It's as simple as ABC!
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by ufotunang: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
I don tire for naija 🙄

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Growing(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
No wonder there has been no power since morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by onuman: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:

Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, Europeans have dissolved all the multi religious countries in Europe. Because they knew that such countries don't thrive.
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by ufotunang: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Even when the national grid is working,..not collapsing we do not still have electricity light..so what is the difference

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by nnewsnjobs: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
42.7Mw for 230million people.

It is well.

This regime must favour me and my family.

Already I have started receiving the favour and am now confused on which to choose.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by emmaitive(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
APC is a cloud of darkness enveloping Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by onuman: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:

Lol.
Have the North and SW finished with drinking crude oil in the Niger delta region?
Since 1970, they have been drinking crude oil yet poverty capital of the world is Nigeria.
They are like passengers in a sinking ship who clutch tight to the ship because the ship is carrying valuables.

Niger Delta Republic.
Oduduwa Republic
Arewa Sharia Islamic Republic of the 12 Sharia states.
Biafra Republic.
Other possible Republics from the dysfunctional country, Nigeria.
Happiness about one's country is what matters, not how big one's country is.
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Kingbuhari(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Under Ebola Tulumbu it will soon drop to zero.. UAE dirham 1 against 280 naira.. Tulumbu is working
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by HenryWilliams(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
For God's sake.. decentralize the godamn grid.
Why must everything be centralized?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by Mihaug(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Meanwhile U.S is producing an average of 357,000GW thats about 100,000 times what we produce
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by ufotty2001: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
onyxo76:
no wonder the light just dropped voltage by voltage till it went off in about 10 seconds today, my gues was right about a possible collapse again
I saw it here too.. I have to rushed out and check whether it was from our transformer.
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by alenwup(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
The government in power should be ashamed. Grid collapsed twice in a space of 5 days
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by bdauran: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
The nation also collapses
Re: Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW by stevups(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
They should go and arrest those cabals, cartels, the result of the hike reversal.. those enemies of the state should be dealt with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter. / PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis / What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.