Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,466 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up (5992 Views)

Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex / I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Quality20(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
1. The fear of God in them is much in them
2. The love of money is quite low in them
3.Hausa Fulani women usually keep their virginity till marriage
4Hausa Fulani women are not very much westernised as most tribes
5. Most of them don't attend tertiary schools n d few who do don't find university prostitution compatible with their lifestyle

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by jaeyking(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
You are a dreamer
Maybe you don't know the origin of kayan Mata, burantashi
Or turaye kamshi

What you will say is they do the hookup mostly with men of same tribe and religion with them because sex with a man not from their religion is seen as haram

But a man can sleep with any lady irrespective of religion

Truth is they do hook-up wella
If you ready.
Go north u go bang dem

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
What you don't know senior you, they top notch way back during 80s at ajegule and apapa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Ballzproblemm: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
na Dem Bleep pass no let that hijab deceive you

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by JONSYN7154: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Guy, i was born and brought up in the North.

I know them like the back of my hand.

They do hook up much more than you think.

41 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Stubborn82: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Have you tried kaduna and maiduguri girls, even sokoto girls join

18 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Nonexisting: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
JONSYN7154:

But the truth be say their pussies never see shege pro max like those of vaginarians down South. A 20yrs old southern vaginarian has probably fuccked more than 1000 female dogs combined.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Blitzking: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quality20:
5. Most of them don't attend tertiary schools n d few who do don't find university prostitution compatible with their lifestyle
dey there dem dey run am on the low key.

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by kindlyheart: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quality20:

The play... The first and only blowjobb I ever had was from a Hausa girl

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Omoawoke2(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quality20:

Hahahah

Guy, go Abuja

Lmao 😂

If you want to do orgy sex with Hausa and Fulani babes, just enter Abuja 😂😂

Then try kaduna, guy na you go tire

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by flokii: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
I disagree o.. na North girls spoil pass and they start having sex from early age. If you've been to the North, you'll know they have prostitutes too, plenty sef with all age range and shapes.

Well, the only major difference I see is social media influence and presence in South plus the plenty ol0sho apps and ol0sho men patronizing the runs babes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Omoawoke2(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Blitzking:
dey there dem dey run am on the low key.

Which kind low key

Go to wuse in Abuja, around 11pm… you go see Fulani girls whey ripe like mango.
You go see the slim ones and those one with massive backside. Some yellow like orange. Different types, orisirisi

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by okunwaye(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quality20:
Ignoramus southerner, travel up to Abuja and clear your ignorance undecided

Modified: My previous jobs as a security guard in two different hotels in Abuja opened my eyes to the hypocrisy of the northern flock's.

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by JONSYN7154: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nonexisting:
But the truth be say their pussies never see shege pro max like those of vaginarians down South. A 20yrs old southern vaginarian has probably fuccked more than 1000 female dogs combined.
according to you.

Good night

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by maticar: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quality20:
LOL

People wey no dey wear anything under hijab?

If you are in Abuja, go to 3js hotel utako, walk past that popular bar and down the end of the road.
Come back and tell me wetin you see

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by maticar: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
okunwaye:

Ignoramus southerner, travel up to Abuja and clear your ignorance undecided

Modified: My previous jobs as a security guard in two different hotels in Abuja opened my eyes to the hipocrasy of the northern flock's.
Ohhh good to know you are already confirming it.

People will just stay in one part of Nigeria and be generalizing on nairaland

Travel you say no or maybe no money sef to travel...ok oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by maticar: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Which kind low key

You go see the slim ones and those one with massive backside. Some yellow like orange. Different types, orisirisi
Bro I saw a lot of thingsssss grin

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Shinjawestern: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
This one no Sabi anything.

Come north come see something

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Woodshot: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
If you no go you no go know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Cjizzy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lol... You truly don't know what you are talking about

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Which kind low key

O boy? Wetin you self dey find . Lol

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by 1Sharon(f): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
JONSYN7154:

Exactly. Muslims don't tend to talk and brag about their sins like Christians do, they're low key about it. But it happens.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by grandstar(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quality20

What you wrote is of no value here. Note: I do prefer and appreciate chaste conduct, but must be mandatory for both sexes and not just one. It is hypocrisy to focus on one sex and ignore the other, especially one notorious for sowing his wild oats

Most importantly, what benefit does it have on the Human Development Index up North? I dislike it when Southerners refer to core Northerners as Aboki or Mala but it is simply a fall out of the mass illiteracy.

Maghreb countries like Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria, all have very high literacy rates for females but it is scandalous down here. And I am sure many won't condone early marriage at12. Because one is Muslim does not mean one should be uneducated and backward.

Forget Southerners and fix your problems.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by jaeyking(m): 1:58am On Sep 20, 2023
Nonexisting:

A 13 years old vaginarian down north has started collecting gbola, where vvf plenty of not north
From a tender age na marriage dey their head
Why do you think the small ladies sell items or do business. All is to get money for marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by ashawopikin(m): 2:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Quality20:
Dey Play
Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Omoawoke2(m): 2:54am On Sep 20, 2023
jaeyking:

A 13 years old vaginarian down north has started collecting gbola, where vvf plenty of not north
From a tender age na marriage dey their head
Why do you think the small ladies sell items or do business. All is to get money for marriage.

13 is too old., 9 year old northern girls are considered women

A typical 18 year old northern girl has gone through marriage, child birth , divorce and possible remarriage

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by udede(m): 4:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Op , from the comments above and probably the one that will follow mine, it is clear that you just disgraced your people by typing nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Zyrac: 4:54am On Sep 20, 2023
E be like i go go the North o

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Coldie(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2023
Mk Una dae lie small.

In rivers state there used to be a hausa/Fulanis brother patronized by strictly hausa/Fulanis.

As a southerner if u enter there them fit daggar u. That place is majorly known to hv underage hausa/Fulanis girls some as young as 9years

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Poisonousman: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2023
Nonexisting:

Something you no sabi close mouth.. which people dey do vagina tighten pass.. no time you no dey show your stupidity for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by sharpwriter(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Which kind low key

Kai... Yeeepa shocked shocked grin
Re: Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up by Microwhy: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2023
jaeyking:
You are a dreamer
Maybe you don't know the origin of kayan Mata, burantashi
Or turaye kamshi

What you will say is they do the hookup mostly with men of same tribe and religion with them because sex with a man not from their religion is seen as haram

But a man can sleep with any lady irrespective of religion

Truth is they do hook-up wella
If you ready.
Go north u go bang dem
But sex with same religion is halal?
You need knocking and schooling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Me One Reason To Love A Nigerian Man / What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? / Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.