Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) (27624 Views)

Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by Passionate888: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tinubu sef
Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by ify2016: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
NwaNimo1:
How does a tanker just fall?

....I need more details.

Road is usually slippery after downpour. A truck on high speed once apply sudden brake, the rear tyres tend to draw and this could be disastrous to any other road users.

For instance, another accident almost occured right in front my car after giving space to a speeding truck who suddenly applied brake on a slippery road at New Garage before Berger. You need to see how the 6 rear tyres were moving in one side of the road while the front of the tanker was heading to another side ,almost causing multiple accident this late evening.

So, the fall could be as a result of emergency brake that was applied on slippery road caused by rain.

Saddest thing was when I passed the location of the incidence at Magboro bridge very close to MFM, I was shocked to see Nigerians tapping from the diesel that's littered on the road.

Some Nigerians take excessive risk.
Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:
From

PalaiThieves

to

DieselThieves

Yorubas sef
Yoruba has been dealing with you even in your dream
Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by NewDea4: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
NwaNimo1:
How does a tanker just fall?

....I need more details.

Learn how to READ
Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by NAC1666: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by Maxxim: 12:34am On Sep 20, 2023
Wahala one still fell last week on my way from ibadan
Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by 7arrows: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2023
darling4242:
Haa
That's why is good to pray before leaving your house every morning.

God please see us through

That's society for you. The same people that wake up every morning shouting AMEN for 2 hours after that they send money to sow seeds. When they get to Europe especially U.K they don't even remember that God woke them up. They jump up and rush to work. Africa wake up and stop been fooled by so called pastors. The true religion is in the heart.
Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by AmazingELixir: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2023
undecided

If these good for nothing drivers to spoil this newly constructed road don't won't rest.
Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by Menclothing: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2023
This is huge money wasted

Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by theamazonguru(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2023
rainmoredays:
Hope there wasn't any spillage sha because omo
1,000 per litre x 33,000, nor be small gbese o
No Igbese anywhere.

If the owner is a shrewd businessman, he won't loose a dime.
That figure you put up there should give you nothing less than 33m.

How Will you put a product of 33m on the road and you don't do insurance.
With the right insurance you will recover your cash in full. Na only profit you no go see for that particular voyage.

This is my terrain and I know what's up.

Our problem in this clime is that we don't take insurance seriously, my friends abroad tell me they pay insurance even for house rental. With this if anything happens to any of your home equipment, that equipment will be replaced immediately. That's what insurance is meant to do.

Let's imbibe the habit of insurance in our everyday activity. It saves us a lot of stress.

How you go buy car of 5m, to pay insurance of 500k yearly go hard you, your mind go come dey up like say you be criminal. Lai Lai.

Let insurance do it's job. Just pay the premium simple.
Re: Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) by Ruggedpen: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Somebody forty something millions is going like that oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court / 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) / Police Truck Involved In Fatal Road Accident, Officer Dies In The Process.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.