Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. (5886 Views)

Large Military Reinforcements Head For Lagos (Video) / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by accordadoga24(f): 3:14am On Sep 20, 2023
Ethnic cleansing or not, wipe their entire lineage there

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Kirigidi(m): 3:25am On Sep 20, 2023
Odin13:
If they return without head of all those bingos ..
They’re stupid

Destroy the dam village for harboring criminals

So the next village will learn
But I never hear you say the same thing when Fulani terrorists ambushed and masacred Nigerian soldiers in Zamfara State. No Fulani village was burned in retaliation.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by accordadoga24(f): 3:28am On Sep 20, 2023
Otunbakayce:
stop hallucinating. Quit drugs!

Why do pigs use Yoruba monickers every time?
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by maticar: 3:35am On Sep 20, 2023
accordadoga24:
Just like they will wipe your entire generation

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by maticar: 3:39am On Sep 20, 2023
SalamRushdie:

You didn't say this when 36 men were killed in Niger state but as e don reach SE you have mouth
Don't mind that foolish cow

36 and nothing happened including expensive hardwares destroyed....silence

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by ahaz: 4:19am On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:

I rate myself as the most diplomatic human being on this planet. But afte studying the people from the East, judging from their online comments, I concluded that a good percentage of them are too toxic to ignore.

What you don't understand is that sane mind read between the lines, and what comments from these people imply are sometimes too dangerous to emotional well-being of we such comments are targeted at. That's why I made up my mind to pay them back in their own coin.

By the virtue of my CALLING (your can't understand what I mean by calling and I won't expatiate on it ), I was sent to earth to help humans navigate stormy waters even if it means I may die in penury. But when a section of the country thinks anyone that has no much money should be spat at, as often reflected in you people's comments online and offline, I decided that my comments should haunt you too.

As I'm typing this, my best friend and lover is from the East. I don't expect you to believe me. This is someone that can give her last food for me to eat while she goes hungry. I can kill for her too and the two of us know that they won't allow us get married to each other. We operate at the level of deities...we don't live in the same city and she knows my movements without telling her. I know tttt movements, including those men she frolics with without telling me much. It's just like two spirits in love. Anytime we see in person, she owns me hundred percent and vice versa.

People from the East should know that money should not define what humanity stands for. And if they have been wired to mock others, I don't know how they arrived at the illusion that they are better than the Yoruba race.
MUMU

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:02am On Sep 20, 2023
onumadu:

His calling is to hate Igbo.
There are lots of them like that.
And to cover their tracks, they marry Igbo women.
Marrying Igbo women achieves two purposes for them:
(1) Provide cover to hate Igbo;
(2) Steal some Igbo genes and pass it down to their own kids.
Twisted, but true.

Ibo women are meant for recreational activities only?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by jeff1993: 5:11am On Sep 20, 2023
Keel them alll .... All the terrorist and their supporters... Now they will know what wotowoto means .... A bluudy EPa in Finland is stoking tensions in my beloved East and the people are doing nothing.

The Army should use maximum force available so that everybody go learn.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by KGBKremlin: 5:27am On Sep 20, 2023
sweerychick:
In response to the deadly attack this morning, men of the Nigerian Army from 32 field artillery brigade are heading towards Ehime Mbano, sources have it that they left this evening from the barracks in four Armoured personnel Vehicles with reinforcements from neighbouring barracks. Residents living in and around Mbano have all scampered for safety.

Details loading soon

Leave igbo to have their Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by KGBKremlin: 5:28am On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:
I will lead from the front.

Ipob must collect

All of you must have that Biafra you're looking for

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Otunbakayce: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2023
accordadoga24:

Why are omo eru hell bent on towing their great grandfather slavery path.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Ezmans: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:

I rate myself as the most diplomatic human being on this planet. But afte studying the people from the East, judging from their online comments, I concluded that a good percentage of them are too toxic to ignore.

What you don't understand is that sane mind read between the lines, and what comments from these people imply are sometimes too dangerous to emotional well-being of we such comments are targeted at. That's why I made up my mind to pay them back in their own coin.

By the virtue of my CALLING (your can't understand what I mean by calling and I won't expatiate on it ), I was sent to earth to help humans navigate stormy waters even if it means I may die in penury. But when a section of the country thinks anyone that has no much money should be spat at, as often reflected in you people's comments online and offline, I decided that my comments should haunt you too.

As I'm typing this, my best friend and lover is from the East. I don't expect you to believe me. This is someone that can give her last food for me to eat while she goes hungry. I can kill for her too and the two of us know that they won't allow us get married to each other. We operate at the level of deities...we don't live in the same city and she knows my movements without telling her. I know tttt movements, including those men she frolics with without telling me much. It's just like two spirits in love. Anytime we see in person, she owns me hundred percent and vice versa.

People from the East should know that money should not define what humanity stands for. And if they have been wired to mock others, I don't know how they arrived at the illusion that they are better than the Yoruba race.
see mumu typing from oshogbo that has no light & 20 century house

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Makamatic: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2023
Ojukwu pipo
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Minime10(f): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2023
sweerychick:
In response to the deadly attack this morning, men of the Nigerian Army from 32 field artillery brigade are heading towards Ehime Mbano, sources have it that they left this evening from the barracks in four Armoured personnel Vehicles with reinforcements from neighbouring barracks. Residents living in and around Mbano have all scampered for safety.

Details loading soon

When will they be heading to Katsina too where Boko Haram terrorists/bandits all armed to teeth with assault riffles, were seen on video holding meeting in the presence of soldiers.
All terrorists whether in the East, South & the North must be routed out of our once peaceful Country.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by DyingFetus: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2023
Nigerian army that can't defeat ordinary Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Raskimonojendor: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2023
sweerychick:

Details loading soon
Cowards. Simon Ekpa has guaranteed their safety.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by HopeSpencer: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Otunbakayce:
stop hallucinating. Quit drugs!

What if I decide to let you regret making this comment? Do you think I can't do this?
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by BoldBrainz(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2023
onumadu:

In other words, you have found yourself an Igbo wife. But here you are threatening to go and kill innocent Igbo villagers.
I've said it n this forum, that the best sanction that Igbo nation can give to Yoruba is to ban them from marrying Igbo.
I still stand on that.

A day may come when the sanction may be revised or lifted. But for now, marry your own Yoruba women and stay away from our women. cool

There's nowhere in that entire write-up where the young man threatened to go and kill innocent Igbo villagers.

Stop twisting people's words for the thrill of media sensationalism.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Curious345: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Rubbish.

Let them head toward Niger State where Allahu Akbar screaming fulanis shot down a $150m dollar attack helicopter 🚁🚁🚁 killing airmen in the melee

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Austineva(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2023
Creamypie:
punk. Am not yoruba, am a deltan, urhobo by tribe. After destroying your place, u are running to my state to stay. If we allowed what u allowed at the beginning, where ur people for dey run to enjoy peace and life today? lipsrsealed empty brain
stay for urhobo?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Of all places, na urhobo, a totally waste land. De give urself hope, u hear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by BoldBrainz(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2023
This country has to be divided. We all clearly have no business being an entity.

The hate and toxicity is precipitating to very dangerous levels. It's time we called for a Niger Delta Colloquium so we can decide on how best to push for the dissolution of this unholy matrimony. Make everybody go their way.

Whether Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, make all man go him way. Whoever consciously decides to belong in another region can do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Austineva(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2023
accordadoga24:
let them come if they have recovered from the imminent wotowoto they collected yesterday, u think Igbos are cowards like ur cowardic tribe?
Let's I forgot, are u cowards not going to war in Nigel again?πŸ˜‚. Cowards

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Austineva(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2023
jeff1993:
Keel them alll .... All the terrorist and their supporters... Now they will know what wotowoto means .... A bluudy EPa in Finland is stoking tensions in my beloved East and the people are doing nothing.

The Army should use maximum force available so that everybody go learn.
they should come if they have recovered from the yesterday tragedy, our formidable BLA full ground de wait for them
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Austineva(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2023
KGBKremlin:

All of you must have that Biafra you're looking for
exactly, we must have our Biafra by all costs

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Creamypie(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Austineva:
stay for urhobo?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Of all places, na urhobo, a totally waste land. De give urself hope, u hear?
stay in your coursed east
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by chiagozien(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Cowards they will start attacking innocent people but can't stand and fight the criminals.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Curious345: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2023
Austineva:
exactly, we must have our Biafra by all costs
Biafra with only 5 states ? Biafra is an ideological thing. Not real persay
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by chiagozien(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:

You're just a hate fill Yoruba man.

I pity any Igbo that have you as friend because he doesn't know the evil you wish him and his race.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by chiagozien(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2023
accordadoga24:

You should know those you mention up there are pigs.

So what is wrong in using pig name as moniker
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by jeff1993: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2023
Austineva:
they should come if they have recovered from the yesterday tragedy, our formidable BLA full ground de wait for them
.... living in a Fools paradise!!!

Prolly u are in one of the western states commenting rubbish .... I pray something like this happens in your village so that when Nigetian army comes, they will ransack and destroy everything dear to you..... Anuman!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? / Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges / Latest Ka O Puo CLIMAX By Amb. Uche Ogbuagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.