Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. (5887 Views)

Large Military Reinforcements Head For Lagos (Video) / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Curious345: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
jeff1993:
.... living in a Fools paradise!!!

Prolly u are in one of the western states commenting rubbish .... I pray something like this happens in your village so that when Nigetian army comes, they will ransack and destroy everything dear to you..... Anuman!!!
during Buhari regime , Hausa Fulani soldiers flogged and frog jumped at entire Yoruba LGA for daring to chase herdsmen out of their farms

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Otunbakayce: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:

What if I decide to let you regret making this comment? Do you think I can't do this?
Go ahead and suit yourself man. I dare you to!
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Odin13:
If they return without head of all those bingos ..
They’re stupid

Destroy the dam village for harboring criminals

So the next village will learn
Nigerian mentality needs to be studied in foreign universities. A country that hates itself but hopes to grow with the hate

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by zeuss: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dexpro:
They have been instructed by their rogue Simon to sing BRG praises.

Woto woto await them.

Do you remember that it was Python dance that brought us this headache we are facing now. Making enemies out of innocent people only inflame the situation. Fear can very quickly turn to anger.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by OBoy50: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
cheesy the Nigerian army have launched OPERATION ' GODZILLA' woto woto loading.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by bikefab(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good moves by the military but the should double up the same energy for zamfara, Katrina and all other troubled states in the north. We all saw videos of where bandits went for a dialogue with citizens in katsina, the meeting was witnessed and mediated by the nigerian army.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by jeff1993: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Curious345:
during Buhari regime , Hausa Fulani soldiers flogged and frog jumped at entire Yoruba LGA for daring to chase herdsmen out of their farms

And how is it my business??
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by onumadu: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

There's nowhere in that entire write-up where the young man threatened to go and kill innocent Igbo villagers.

Stop twisting people's words for the thrill of media sensationalism.

You mean you are blind to these below:

HopeSpencer:

Good. I'm the guy leading this fight as I wan show cownu some shege

HopeSpencer:
I will lead from the front.

Ipob must collect

The Kanu he talks about is in jail.

The "IPOB" he talks about is every Igbo that did not vote for Tifnubu and crew.

We are now conversant with these Yoruba terms: terms used to commit mass murder.

So, don't come here trying to perfume shit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked / Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! / See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.