Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu (1415 Views)

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by VaselineCrew: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2023
If this goes to front page make I bend. Never

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by BaddestQueen(f): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Hahahahahaha
Tinubu is a criminal
Let me see if Seun and his mods will send this to front page like they normally send Reno ofockery pee and poo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by Wahabfuture: 12:30am On Sep 20, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Hahahahahaha
Tinubu is a criminal
Let me see if Seun and his mods will send this to front page like they normally send Reno ofockery pee and poo

It will never reach from page unless the mod want to lose his or her job as mod .... Bigots everywhere if you know you know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by rintileri: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2023
grin bola tinubu should be president of a prison if he really wants to be a real president, definitely not president of a real Country in the 21st century! I'm serious. The man's emergency might signal the end of democracy in Africa if not immediately rectified.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by PaellaPaella: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2023
VaselineCrew:
https://twitter.com/MissPearls/status/1704206138814968171

This Yoruba man called Tinubu is a common criminal who captured Lagos and now Nigeria .... Nigeria is gone forever .... I can't wait for the country to divide although the passport still serviceable to me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by Christistruth00: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2023
David Hundeyin is a Confirmed Fraud

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by wrongnumber: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2023
VaselineCrew:
https://twitter.com/MissPearls/status/1704206138814968171

God protect this guy for us.

Me I am 100000000000% certain that it is very most likely that Tinubu is an impostor by virtue of his identity theft.

He probably went to Chicago State University using the name of the diseased daughter of the brother of late Abibatu mogaji who adopted him after he came to Lagos from iragbigi.

So the question is... How will his supporters feel when the truth is revealed.

How will the world view Nigeria when it is finally revealed that a criminal, a drug lord, a certificate forger, an impostor, a hardened unrepentant destroyer of lives by virtue of his drug business is the president of Nigeria.

There must be a reason why the FBI suddenly decided to release those info.

I have booked for buckets of popcorn and sugar free coke with vanilla flavour... Cos the movie will be a block buster.

GOD BLESS DAVID HUDEYIN, GOD BLESS EVERY PROGRESSIVE NIGERIANS WHO HAVE CONSISTENTLY STOOD FOR WHAT IS JUST.

If not for foolishness, a man with this shady past ought to have enjoyed his life quietly and making kings as he has always done but when GOD decides to punish you, he will make you foooolish.

God allowed him to be the president first so that the disgrace will be massive.

INDEED GOD WAYS ARE NEVER OYR WAYS.

8 Likes

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by onumadu: 1:39am On Sep 20, 2023
This David is a one man riot squad.
Proud to call him fellow countryman. cool

7 Likes

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2023
I feel like popping champagne. ..

Can't wait to see the FBI info on the drug lord Yekini Amoda aka Bola Tinubu...

Finally it will be confirmed that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is an impostor.

Finally Nigeria will be liberated...

Please somebody should put mohbad track "Peace" and put it on highest volume...

Money chaser, faster than a bullet
Flying like a rocket
Badman wey never rest
King of South and the West
Faster than a car
Won fe ba mi sa
Faster than a Benzo
Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by aderadio1: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2023
Long thing.
Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by Obi2saveNigeria: 3:10am On Sep 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
If this goes to front page make I bend. Never

It's really a shame how a supposed forum/media has been turned to propaganda machinery.

1 Like

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by mactoni91(m): 3:20am On Sep 20, 2023
David is really a Pain in Tinubu's ass...
Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by MS247: 3:40am On Sep 20, 2023
cool

This David Hudeyen nonentity should atleast go back to school to get a degree at 32 instead of licking Tinubu's ass up and down

Does he intend to build a life and career looking for asylum everywhere, or will he feed his family in future with penny they pay him to slander Jagaban on live tv

By the time Tinubu would complete his terms, David Hudeyen would be a fool at 40 chasing clout instead of building career

The Ibo people supporting him on his page would soon drop him if agenda changes, they are now interested in MohBad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by MockingBird(m): 3:53am On Sep 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by Racoon(m): 3:55am On Sep 20, 2023
This man called David Hundeyin is really an enigma in unveiling every true about the illegitimate government in Nigeria. His revelation on the fraudulent Air Nigeria was one of the most precise.

1 Like

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by Racoon(m): 3:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Christistruth00:
“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it.” ― Mark Twain.

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” - Edward Abbey

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by Racoon(m): 3:56am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:
This David Hudeyen nonentity should atleast go back to school to get a degree at 32 instead of licking Tinubu's ass up and down.....
You lots are just incredible in myopic reasoning with supporting criminality even in the midst of overwhelming evidence. Tinubu’s criminality didn't start today but your obsession is the bearer and not the solemnity of the truth staring you in the eyes. I keep on asking, would this have been the reaction of you warped people were it been Tinubu is a non-SWner? Let your conscience speak if you really have any.
Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by MS247: 4:18am On Sep 20, 2023
Racoon:
You lots are just incredible in myopic reasoning with supporting criminality even in the midst of overwhelming evidence. Tinubu’s criminality didn't start today but your obsession is the bearer and not the solemnity of the truth staring you in the eyes. I keep on asking, would this have been the reaction of you warped people were it been Tinubu is a non-SWner? Let your conscience speak if you really have any.

Ok Tinubu is a criminal, go and prosecute him for his crime and stop disturbing our cyber space with foolish rhetorics

Same Hudeyen claim Tinubu has second Nationality and Passport, Same Hudeyen is falsely claiming Asylum as an homosexual in Ghana to get European visa and residency permit

Nigerians elected him as the alleged criminal you called him, and rejected your Biter Obi claiming saint

It's Democracy accept people's choice and move on

Are you people never tired of fruitless meaningless antagonism?!

You call him corrupt.... Nigeria is 3rd most corrupt country in the world, with many citizens engaged in one sharp practices or the other

You call him drug baron, Ibos are the number one drug courier in the world, MkpuruNmiri drug menace ravage southeast

You claim Obi's mandate was stolen, yet we all know he failed woefully in North and SouthWest, he didn't even get 2/3 majority vote in 26 States

Why can't you lots focus your energy on meaningful opposition?

3 Likes

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by obawinner(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2023
One day this david davidhundeyin the south eastern folks praise will turn to their nemesis, he will shred you all political, cultural and socio historical aspect to hell, from rag to rags, frypan to firepan, hell to hell.
Keep feeding him, you have fed some in the past, he will hold you all to ransom in the future just like the plethora of monsters you all southeastern have made without your emotion. For now enjoy his loyalty. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2023
Spread the word brother!
The POPE must hear o! cheesy
God bless you "King David"! kiss
Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Christistruth00:

And what is 'TIEFFYNUBU'? cheesy
At least D. H. did not 'push drugs' with his anus on campus premises.
He did not fake a certificate.
Those charges pale in comparison to your DRUG PAPA!

Yes, he violated the policies of the school by charging a 'gate fee' and selling his book at his book launch.
His ACCOUNT committed the crime. . . NOT HIM! wink
Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2023
And so..

Re: ABC News Houston - David Hundeyin On Tinubu by Againstallodds: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2023
I can't wait to see what FBi pages will say about the mandate theif

(1) (Reply)

Hamas How Market 2 / Ibadan: Atiku Replies Makinde Over Claims On Refusal To Commiserate With Him / Why Do People HATE Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.