Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records (34118 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Larryndelaw: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:
Okay na...

Let's see how it goes.

Interesting times ahead.

Before this movie go end, dollar don climb reach 5k...lol

By then even Atiku or Obi go say dem no rule again....lol
Exercise in futility. After case has been decided.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Thomasankara(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
[/color]I like this,instead of beating about the bush,hit the nail on the head[color=#770077]
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by slowice(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Goke7:

All fictions of imagination grin

Lol werey
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
casualobserver:

Ignore the facts that I mentioned and focus on the fact that you were rightly called out as a doofus. Is anything I said about introducing new facts wrong? Are you not truly daft with a history of daft posts? What have I said that is wrong?

What is amazing is how everyday we begin to understand that cramming and regurgitation at exams does not equal intelligence or enlightenment.

Do you know how to spot someone with a very negligible IQ on a faceless forum? It is how they present their argument.

Only a mentally challenged fellow will be heaping insults on another person especially when the person had never expressed any insultive words directly to that person. REAL EDUCATED PEOPLE WITH SOUND MINDS PRESENT THEIR ARGUEMENTS WITHOUT INSULTS.

I will pretend i did not see your insults and just educate you and perhaps other responsible people who may learn a thing or two.

In some exceptional cases, an appellate court(SUPEME COURT IN THIS INSTANCE) may consider new evidence if it is deemed crucial and if it can be shown that this evidence could not have been reasonably discovered or presented at the lower court level.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by AngelicBeing: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

Bros, abeg naaa
grin
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
slowice:

If a corrupt judge declared Osama bin laden innocent based on technicalities do you think the US would ignore his obvious crimes as a result.
Even justice can be miscarried and that doesn't mean a criminal is innocent

The u.s will obey the judgment of a u.s judge no matter how ridiculous
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by casualobserver: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
slowice:

I want justice

You mean your own version of justice. And that is the problem with you people, if it doesnt go your way it isnt justice. A man won an election, you say he should be disqualified based on technicalities you havent proven but you who came third and is equally guilty of technical breaches should be declared president because the other side cannot disqualify him based on technicalities.

Justice is an election was held and the man with the highest number of votes is president. If you dispute that show where you won more votes than him, afterall you were all shouting that you were doing your own PU by PU count....why have you not come up with the figures that prove Obi won? You dont need INEC or Court to prove the figures if you have the figures and if indeed you won. You can add, You have your own certified copies of results of every PU. why arent you publishing the figures?

Forget about INEC, Court, show us your figures, if you can I will join you in demanding that Tinubu be removed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku was fingered in the halliburton scandal,accused of being sacked from customs for bribery.
Millions of dollars were found in obi convoy.he was fingered in the awkuzu Sara massacre

What do you mean by fingered? Who is fingering who.

If they have anything on Atiku or Obi let them expose it in the courts.

Which one is fingering

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by a4cube: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
phemray:

But really I don't understand how or reason for forgery of any distinction student in the university when the university has acknowledge you and your brilliant academics.

In Tinubu case, I think this issue has been captured in his affidavit attached to INEC explaining that his house was burnt while in exile and all originals can not be found. So if someone goes back to school in 1998 for a replacement ( not original) is it not to be signed by the whoever was there at that particular time? Or they will call back who was there in 1979 to come back and sign the replacement?? And as per Female/ male only can be a typo error course he did not changed names throughout is academics in CSU, moreso, he is a yoruba man with Bolanle or Bola being majorly answered by female but also male in some instances.

I remember salisu buhari case, he no attend Toronto university at all but submitted Toronto university certificate then.

Anyway,...
Which house was burnt and which year? You believe all his primary and secondary school mates died during the war also. Dude use your brain it's free of charge.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Ratello: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
The best part of Judge Jeffrey Gilbert's judgment was when he turned down Chicago State University's request to respond in writing to questions about BAT's documents within 7 days.

The judge ruled that they didn't show good cause to merit such & ordered them to appear in person! So, as the questions are being thrown at them, they'd have to answer immediately. No time for mago mago.

If it is inJustice Tsammani just imagine what he would have done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by udemzyudex(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

This is a lost battle

What type of battle?
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by casualobserver: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

Do you know how to spot someone with a very negligible IQ on a faceless forum? It is how they present their argument.

Only a mentally challenged fellow will be heaping insults on another person especially when the person had never expressed any insultive words directly to that person. REAL EDUCATED PEOPLE WITH SOUND MINDS PRESENT THEIR ARGUEMENTS WITHOUT INSULTS.

I will pretend i did not see your insults and just educate you and perhaps other responsible people who may learn a thing or two.

In some exceptional cases, an appellate court(SUPEME COURT IN THIS INSTANCE) may consider new evidence if it is deemed crucial and if it can be shown that this evidence could not have been reasonably discovered or presented at the lower court level.

You really are making a fool of yourself

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by CaptainFM1: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

Bro this is more than enough to confirm that the one Tinubu presented TO INEC was forged.

BTW, me I have looked away from this academic records brouhaha... Im eagerly waiting for the FBI and CIA info on Tinubu.

No wonder the sits were empty when he was addressing the UN audience. The world just don't believe in his legitimacy.

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
casualobserver:

You really are making a fool of yourself

Another User ID noted.

God forbid I ever respond to your mentions again.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by bitbillionaire: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
If this request is granted it's very possible Atiku can prove that Tinubu presented a forged certificate to EYE_NECK at the supreme court. If so, will the supreme court judges muster enough courage to cancel the election?

Let's wait and see!

Supreme Court of Nigeria is on the verge of making history if they have the moral courage to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by casualobserver: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

Another User ID noted.

God forbid I ever respond to your mentions again.

I am sure you remember I have told you many times not to. I noted your user ID long ago as a brainless low IQ wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Dancebreaker: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:
Okay na...

Let's see how it goes.

Interesting times ahead.

Before this movie go end, dollar don climb reach 5k...lol

By then even Atiku or Obi go say dem no rule again....lol
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bad market. Especially "stingy (prudent)" Obi won't like bad market.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ValarDoharis: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
You can if new evidence comes up to support your grounds. One of the grounds of Atiku at the tribunal is certificate forgery. He already provided evidence which the tribunal said it was a pre-election matter. Supreme Court will decide if its pre-election or post election and accept the old and new evidence.

Supreme Court ought to be a court of Justice and policy
casualobserver:

educate yourself/yourselves it makes no difference. I am not saying there is or will be anything but even if there is the supreme court is an appeal court, it is the final appeal court, you cannot introduce anything that you didnt introduce at the lower court. you are appealing a judgement based on what you presented at the lower court, again I reemphasise you cannot introduce new matters, new evidence, new witnesses, new petitions.

When you go to a higher court and appeal the judgement of a lower court, you are saying the judgement was wrong based on what you submitted, your witnesses etc...again you cant introduce anything new.

This is an exercise in futility
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ValarDoharis: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tinubu original identity might be uncovered
occfx:

At least, that country obeys the rule of law. Very soon the 'cafiticate' will be made public. My problem is, waitin atiku Wan use the certificate do? Even buhari used Nepa bill to rule for 8yrs so what's the noise about Chicago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Prince111111: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

Like I predicted,the court only ordered a narrow release of just a few documents and not what atiku wanted...see it below

III.
DOCUMENT REQUESTS
Request No. 1.

A true and correct copy of any diploma for a Bachelor of Science degree issued by CSU in
Request No. 2.
A true and correct copy of any diploma issued by CSU in 1979 to Mr. Tinubu.
Request No. 3.
True and correct copies of any diplomas issued by CSU (other than to Mr. Tinubu) that
contain the same font, seal, signatures, and wording (other than the name of the recipient and the
specific degree awarded) as contained in Exhibit C to the First Liu Declaration, which purports to
be a CSU diploma issued to Mr. Tinubu on or about June 22, 1979.
Request No. 4.
True and correct copies of any CSU documents relating to Mr. Tinubu that were certified
by Jamar C. Orr, Esq., including, without limitation, the documents in Exhibit D to the Uwais

from how you are feeling right now, you have admitted that the man is hiding a lot from the public right??
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Prince111111: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
udemzyudex:

What type of battle?
fear don dey catch them🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by casualobserver: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You can if new evidence comes up to support your grounds. One of the grounds of Atiku at the tribunal is certificate forgery. He already provided evidence which the tribunal said it was a pre-election matter. Supreme Court will decide if its pre-election or post election and accept the old and new evidence.

Supreme Court ought to be a court of Justice and policy

Look my friend (and to all those reading this) many of you do not actually and have not read the petition before the court in illinois or the judgement.

let me give you a summary.

There are 4 requests sought by Atiku. the court granted all 4 however:

requests 1-3 are discretionary (they must provide if they exist) and CSU has already stated they do not keep records e.g copies of actual certificates.
request no4 is irrelevant because it has already been presented before the court in Nigeria.

Summary: the whole exercise like all Atiku's fishing exercises with Buhari is a waste of time. there will be nothing new presented at the supreme court.

Again most people on Nairaland do not bother to use the valuable tool before them to fact check or investigate before they post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ratello:

Are you always like this or it strikes you periodically......because I feel like entering into the system now and flog shege promax into your playful and stubborn soul.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Prince111111: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Naija2023:

Tinubu doesn't need to write any exams.

he will simply use the documents CSU gave to Atiku for 2027

atleast it has been confirmed that he attended CSU and got CSU certificate.

Atiku just ended up helping Tinubu to eliminate any certificate controversy in 2027
Trash nikan ko🤣🤣🤣
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ValarDoharis: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lets not speculate, we will soon know the documents that will be released. There's no way Tinubu would hire lawyers to block nothing
casualobserver:

Look my friend (and to all those reading this) many of you do not actually and have not read the petition before the court in illinois or the judgement.

let me give you a summary.

There are 4 requests sought by Atiku. the court granted all 4 however:

requests 1-3 are discretionary (they must provide if they exist) and CSU has already stated they do not keep records e.g copies of actual certificates.
request no4 is irrelevant because it has already been presented before the court in Nigeria.

Summary: the whole exercise like all Atiku's fishing exercises with Buhari is a waste of time. there will be nothing new presented at the supreme court.

Again most people on Nairaland do not bother to use the valuable tool before them to fact check or investigate before they post.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Kukutente23: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku was fingered in the halliburton scandal,accused of being sacked from customs for bribery.
Millions of dollars were found in obi convoy.he was fingered in the awkuzu Sara massacre
Atiku being fingered in Halliburton scandal is true
That he was sacked from customs is a big fat lie
Millions of dollars in Obi convoy is another big fat lie
Awkuzu Sars is another big fat lie as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ncoolsome(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku lawyer Angela Liu later amended her requests to only 4 documents

Like I predicted,the court only ordered a narrow release of just a few documents and not what atiku wanted...see it below

Why are u contradicting yourself ??
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by rolams(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
It is expected.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by casualobserver: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Lets not speculate, we will soon know the documents that will be released. There's no way Tinubu would hire lawyers to block nothing

this is not speculation this is fact, I have read the judgement have you? google it

again the problem like I say is you people talk out of ignorance and dont bother to verify, investigate despite having on of the worlds most valuable information tools in your possesion.

Do you understand the game of diversion? Sometimes if i know you are barking down the wrong tree, it is in my interest to encourage you to waste your efforts on a path i know will lead to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
ncoolsome:

Why are u contradicting yourself ??

How
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by kayusely70(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

Both of them have tainted past but their supporters would never admit!
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ValarDoharis: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
There is solid grounds to disqualify Tinubu for certificate forgery if not that our Fraudiciary is fantastically corrupt.

Why is Bukachuwa being investigated by ICPC and DSS again?
casualobserver:

this is not speculation this is fact, I have read the judgement have you? google it

again the problem like I say is you people talk out of ignorance and dont bother to verify, investigate despite having on of the worlds most valuable information tools in your possesion.

Do you understand the game of diversion? Sometimes if i know you are barking down the wrong tree, it is in my interest to encourage you to waste your efforts and a path i know will lead to nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest / Kogi: Court Gives INEC Permission To Continue Election / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.