Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records (34091 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Burob: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2023
Odin13:

You be real time waster … Yoruba man Dey see the truth Dey spin cobweb..

100k …to
Convince your fellow Yoruba that you’re making sense

Oga with your cash and spin you’re taking absolutely trash .. gibberish..

S Dey educate you Dey form woke …
E go clear ..

Na time ..
Keep proudly deceiving yourself in your incoherence, Jobless Ignorant Thing.

4 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2023
Burob:
Let Odin13 & his fellow disillusioned Obidients be chasing shadows.

Toks2008 has been running away from the offer. Those guys just want to lie and feel happy with themselves. I don’t get how people derive satisfaction is lying and deliberate falsehood.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Do you have evidence of the bold?

Please pardon my oversight. The transcript clearly showed a FEMALE. i have corrected the error.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

Toks2008 has been running away from the offer. Those guys just want to lie and feel happy with themselves. I don’t get how people derive satisfaction is lying and deliberate falsehood.

What Lame offer. I just corrected myself that i meant to write transcript and not diploma.

Diploma cert does not have gender specifications. When i make a mistake i correct it and that is what makes a man with integrity.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Burob: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

They cannot help themselves, Ignoramus disillusionment, a common trait synonymous with Obidients.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Burob: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

Please pardon my oversight. The transcript clearly showed a FEMALE. i have corrected the error.
Produce the evidence, or you think deceiving yourself continuously changes the fact?

The irony is that the same set of Mumu people shouting Tinubu certificate today, are the same people that believed Al Sudan was the replacement for a dead President Buhari buried in Saudi Arabia, Nothing New.

8 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

What Lame offer. I just corrected myself that i meant to write transcript and not diploma.

Diploma cert does not have gender specifications. When i make a mistake i correct it and that is what makes a man with integrity.

Oh, you’ve gone to correct your lies after i called you out. No, you did not make any mistake. It was a blatant and bold face lie. You should apologize and not grandstand. You should be ashamed of yourself for lying publicly.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by GeneralPula: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Naija2023:

Tinubu doesn't need to write any exams.

he will simply use the documents CSU gave to Atiku for 2027

atleast it has been confirmed that he attended CSU and got CSU certificate.

Atiku just ended up helping Tinubu to eliminate any certificate controversy in 2027
This is exactly Tinubu’s game plan..

Man is already done with 2027 permutations..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ElSudani: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2023
Same records that are already in the public space?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
why are you supporting fraud?Are you a yahoo boy?

Obi and atiku must not rule

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Was this what happened in Lyon's running mate case?

The supreme court has long departed from Lyons case.this is the current position of the law on forgery

3 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ottersberger(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

It is not enough sir.the school must specifically state in court that the certificate tinubu presented was forged which they won't.
The fbi records will come out after the apex judgment

You admit that Tinubu is guilty of the allegations against him, but believe he should be let off so long as the evidence thereof remains buried.

An average Nigerian's thinking amazes me.

6 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

I will stop responding to you after this post. Seems you intentionally love to sound unintelligent no pun intended.

It was that transcript that Tinubu used to gain admission to CSU.

THAT transcript according to records released last year belongs to a FEMALE.

The Chicago state university diploma Has released previous records to EnaHoro that it was a FEMALE that was awarded a diploma.

They were also asked to release that exact certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC so failure to do so automatically means it was forged cos CSU does not have any choice now than to either present that same cert Tinubu gave inec with same fonts, same signatures, or swear under oath that it came from them else it will be confirmed to be forged.

Oga,apply commonsense please.atiku said tinubu bsc submitted to inec is forged.the school must verify the forgery not a third party kid.thst is the law

6 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

Oh, you’ve gone to correct your lies after i called you out. No, you did not make any mistake. It was a blatant and bold face lie. You should apologize and not grandstand. You should be ashamed of yourself for lying publicly.

If you want to mastrbate over an error that was corrected please be my guest.

I thought you will be bold enough to still ask me to present the transcript that clearly bears female.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2023
ottersberger:

You admit that Tinubu is guilty of the allegations against him, but believe he should be let off so long as the evidence thereof remains buried.

An average Nigerian's thinking amazes me.

I stand with the law

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by aswani(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2023
Johnnyessence:
open your eyes clearly here please.

U.S COURT ORDERS DEPOSITION OF CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY OVER BOLA TINUBU’S CREDENTIALS
Aside ordering the release of Bola Tinubu’s academic records, U.S Judge Jeffrey Gilbert also ordered a deposition of Chicago State University within two days where officials of the school would be questioned under oath.

Me: Agbada don hang🤣🤣🤣

Why do you Obidients repeatedly do this to yourselves?

You celebrate things based on the superficial instead of deeply understanding the consequences of what is happening or has happened.

That was how you guys were jumping up and down seeing boxes of blurred paper at the Tribunal and hearing that Amazon were sending someone to testify that their Cloud services didn't go down during the elections.

When your so called source of (temporary) joy proves to be totally irrelevant, you start attacking everyone else.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ottersberger(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku will never rule

It is no longer Obi, but Atiku. Guess it's Gbaja or Alake next after your boss?.

2 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2023
a4cube:
If he entered csu illegally that nullifys what ever certificate issued to him by csu. In fact they will delete his illegal name from the school record. So pray the release goes on his favour.

Who decides how someone enters a school illegally? How he entered the school is not the business of the court

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2023
Burob:
Produce the evidence, or you think deceiving yourself continuously changes the fact?

The irony is that the same set of Mumu people shouting Tinubu certificate today, are the same people that believed Al Sudan was the replacement for a dead President Buhari buried in Saudi Arabia, Nothing New.

Since US law in the 1970s only permitted individuals to legally reclassify their gender after gender reassignment surgery (M.T. v J.T. 1976), it is safe to preclude the possibility that the person now known as “Bola Ahmed Tinubu” once identified as a woman. This raises all sorts of questions about who exactly the APC presidential candidate is, including the alarming question of potential identity theft, criminal impersonation and fraud.

TInubu has clearly committed a fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

If you want to mastrbate over an error that was corrected please be my guest.

I thought you will be bold enough to still ask me to present the transcript that clearly bears female.

So sad you have no shame even after being caught lying. Attached is what you posted. It’s so clear and unambiguous. Present proof of your claim or apologize for lying shamelessly on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BoldBrainz(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

It granted only a limited and narrowed search

Please don't lie to people. Not only did the court order CSU to release Tinubu's certificates to Atiku within two days, it ordered the University to authenticate them under oath.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

So how is that an issue? Is that the dispute in court

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

You do not have a case like atiku, rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

Since US law in the 1970s only permitted individuals to legally reclassify their gender after gender reassignment surgery (M.T. v J.T. 1976), it is safe to preclude the possibility that the person now known as “Bola Ahmed Tinubu” once identified as a woman. This raises all sorts of questions about who exactly the APC presidential candidate is, including the alarming question of potential identity theft, criminal impersonation and fraud.

TInubu has clearly committed a fraud.

So why are you crying more than the school? Is this the case in court

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

So sad you have no shame even after being caught lying. Attached is what you posted. It’s so clear and unambiguous. Present proof of your claim or apologize for lying shamelessly on this forum.

Continue to mastrbate over it. Obviously you were embarrassed that openly admitted it was an oversight. Would you be willing to at least act responsibly by giving me at least half of the 100k promised.

At least a nairalander will need that money since i wont be able to spend naira where i reside.

3 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Please don't lie to people. Not only did the court order CSU to release Tinubu's certificates to Atiku within two days, it ordered the University to authenticate them under oath.

Where is the lie? The school has already released or started releasing them before the judgnent.what Atiku actually wanted is tinubu admission and pre admission records which he won't get

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

Continue to mastrbate over it. Obviously you were embarrassed that openly admitted it was an oversight. Would you be willing to at least act responsibly by giving me at least half of the 100k promised.

At least a nairalander will need that money since i wont be able to spend naira where i reside.

I can see you need the 100k. I can even make it 200k. Just post a copy of the diploma issued to a female Bola Ahmed Tinubu as you claimed. I don’t care where you stay. I will send you the dollar equivalent in USDT. Just provide the proof, simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

I can see you need the 100k. I can even make it 200k. Just post a copy of the diploma issued to a female Bola Ahmed Tinubu as you claimed. I don’t care where you stay. I will send you the dollar equivalent in USDT. Just provide the proof, simple.

Are you actually a kid or you just love acting immature?

4 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol. The school will release CTC of the academic records they’ve released to other persons. There is no way the school will release the records without certifying them. So, how’s that an issue? What new documents are they going to release that is not currently in public domain?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Burob: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

I will stop responding to you after this post. Seems you intentionally love to sound unintelligent no pun intended.

It was that transcript that Tinubu used to gain admission to CSU.

THAT transcript according to records released last year belongs to a FEMALE.

The Chicago state university diploma Has released previous records to EnaHoro that it was a FEMALE that was awarded a diploma.

They were also asked to release that exact certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC so failure to do so automatically means it was forged cos CSU does not have any choice now than to either present that same cert Tinubu gave inec with same fonts, same signatures, or swear under oath that it came from them else it will be confirmed to be forged.
Total Nonsense, no wonder you are chasing shadows of illusion with pride.

2 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

Are you actually a kid or you just love acting immature?

You lied and got caught. Apologize or provide evidence to support your claim. Editing your post and claiming mistake will not fly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

You lied and got caught. Apologize or provide evidence to support your claim. Editing your post and claiming mistake will not fly.

At this juncture i think it wont be out of place to say you actually need some financial aide cos most Tinubu supporters online are actually broke real life.

It is obvious you are a clout chaser. No need wasting time going back and forth in pendulous rants with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno / Fuel Subsidy: FG Begins 40% Pay Rise For Workers April Ending / Niger State Residents Protest High Cost Of Food, Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.