Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records (34153 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by StainlessCup: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
yarimo:
You can only take someone to court if he or she have claims to have finish university and submit it to INEC, obi submitted SSCE certificate to INEC in 2023 election how can you take obi to court about degree certificate that he did not submit to INEC ? . You can only sue candidate with what he or she submitted

If you've previously submitted a forged document to INEC in any election cycle, it is enough to disqualify you in the future. That's the position of the law.

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by yarimo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
StainlessCup:

If you've previously submitted a forged document to INEC in any election cycle, it is enough to disqualify you in the future. That's the position of the law.
No wonder obi refused to submit his bsc to INEC
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Phantom233: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,the supreme court settled this in adeleke case.moreover,atiku already tendered a different cert from the one tinubu.the school must testify against tinubu,that's all
same supreme court that it's leadership is an Apc member, all na wash....One day bushmeat go catch the Hunter.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Phantom233: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
casualobserver:

You mean your own version of justice. And that is the problem with you people, if it doesnt go your way it isnt justice. A man won an election, you say he should be disqualified based on technicalities you havent proven but you who came third and is equally guilty of technical breaches should be declared president because the other side cannot disqualify him based on technicalities.

Justice is an election was held and the man with the highest number of votes is president. If you dispute that show where you won more votes than him, afterall you were all shouting that you were doing your own PU by PU count....why have you not come up with the figures that prove Obi won? You dont need INEC or Court to prove the figures if you have the figures and if indeed you won. You can add, You have your own certified copies of results of every PU. why arent you publishing the figures?

Forget about INEC, Court, show us your figures, if you can I will join you in demanding that Tinubu be removed.
and what impact will your lewd voice make?
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Phantom233: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Psoul:

Then what will be the importance of the new certificate?
Is it for next election or what.
no need responding to fools... they're the major problems of this country not even their corrupt leaders
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by 7lives: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
If you believe Tinubu is not lying, why are you pushing for a narrow release? Seems you know he is a fraud but you don't care!

If Tinubu no troll una wetin he gain.
Lulu fun mi ka Jo, odun fun wa gan gan.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by 7lives: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

All the thing you listed, the respondents should have raised the issues at the tribunal against them.
Let me correct you on three of the issues raised. Atiku was never sacked from custom, if he was he would not have been entitled to vie for election.
Obi convoy was not found with million dollars but it was his driver that helped a contractor to move money he intended to use for his project.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://allafrica.com/stories/200906020056.html&ved=2ahUKEwjZ-MS-yLmBAxXiUkEAHfZiDlwQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1Zew4ijbdHIFaBZRylwN3N
Was it Obi that was in control of SARS that massacred the MASSOB miscreants that was terrorizing the good people of Anambra state? I hope you will also say same thing to Wike about IPOB that was massacred at Oyigbo in Portharcourt? And also to Tinubu about the score of OPC that were killed in Lagos during his term?

IBB is still alive Atiku was arrested and presented to Babangida in hand cuffs.
Google is your friend, go and do your findings.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by IfnobeGod20: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
7lives:

Atiku was handcuffs and presented to Babangida for committing what? I searched through the net and I couldn't find any damaging news. Please can you provide one.
Here below is a link of the account of Atiku and Babangida for your delight and stop spreading unfounded rumour.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/303185-inside-story-of-how-and-why-atiku-left-nigeria-customs-30-years-ago.html?tztc=1
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by PaellaPaella: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2023
7lives:

You are a big fuul for lying and misleading others .... Thunder rape your ass
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Psoul(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2023
Phantom233:
no need responding to fools... they're the major problems of this country not even their corrupt leaders

My brother, I've bn trying to diagnose this guy's brain, I only find emptiness.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by phemray(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
a4cube:
Which house was burnt and which year? You believe all his primary and secondary school mates died during the war also. Dude use your brain it's free of charge.

Lol,
age, exposure and experience are key factors in reasoning normally, I guess you are just coming up in life to have been believing anything throw up there. well for me am practical and only needed a good governance, how does primary or secondary or universities class mates concerns me? Obasanjo, yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari and several governors have come and gone, did u have the list of Thier mates b4 you installed them. Anyway not everyone knows difference between thinking and reasoning

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti / 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.