Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly (23193 Views)

Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2023
Emola12:
always thinking like Wall gecko if you check my username you will understand that am Yoruba guy emola mean nobody knows tomorrow buh the
way always think like wall gecko don't let you check before start barking like dog radarada oshi alaini lakaye

Oya, pandora ipob, shed your tears inside..

Thank me later.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Phantom233: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:

Social distancing
where's the nose mask? no be only social distancing na Corruption distancing🙄
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes o!! It's an inspiration to many patriotic and hardworking Nigerians that your dreams and life ambitions can come true too if you don't give up.
God bless my President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Well said..

Excellent post.......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Yomit71(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
You mean this empty hall. ANa hin aides full the place sef. Spit
It's empty because dull head like Obi can't enter there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Ahigbo1: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:
The president makes me feel so proud to be a Nigerian.

God Bless Nigeria.

This level of sycophancy and delusion I've not seen shocked
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Ahigbo1:

Being proud of your country and loving your own country is sycophancy?

This is the dumbest and the most unintelligent rubbish on the internet today..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by TiegoD2(f): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2023
A man with no vision for his people but thank God there is death
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Ahigbo1:

Una no love Nigeria again since election don finish and your pandora loser don face rejection?

Obi Pandora loser and his ipob cult mob keep saying they want to rule Nigeria because love Nigeria when in fact they hate Nigeria to the core.

Losers.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Ahigbo1: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:

Being proud of your country and loving your own country is sycophancy?

This is the dumbest and the most unintelligent rubbish on the internet today..

If you were patriotic and genuinely proud of your country, you wouldn't have aired this given the current situation of the country. But since you have to feed from the proceeds of sycophancy, continue man.

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Fearyourcreator: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2023
lokotamak:
Jagaban emilokan of Yoruba, as your dream don come true, please remember the common man dey suffer for Nigeria.
All your policy currently never favour common man. Na beg we dey beg oo 🙏🙏🙏🙏
grin grin grin
Yorubas,north , A few south south and very few igbos go enjoy .. you see those wey dey spread his fake edited pictures .. wonikure

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Ahigbo1: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:

Una no love Nigeria again since election don finish and your pandora loser don face rejection?

Obi Pandora loser and his ipob cult mob keep saying they want to rule Nigeria because love Nigeria when in fact they hate Nigeria to the core.

Losers.. grin

The one who would use foul means to enthrone himself is no rightful leader, man
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by akins088(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Your head must be paining you. You better carry your load to the saint land of obi
ebufa:

God does not bless sinful nations oga!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2023
Ahigbo1:
If you were patriotic and genuinely proud of your country, you wouldn't have aired this given the current situation of the country. But since you have to feed from the proceeds of sycophancy, continue man.

So, I should hate and stop loving or being proud of my country because you are ipob and you hate Nigeria?

Thank God I'm immune to you people's rubbish, madness and anti-Nigerian insanity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Allisgud: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2023
Epistasis:
Amazing...
He is Jagaban, the slayer of Obidafts, Atikulooters and co.

The President of the largest economy in Africa, the biggest black nation on earth!

He is Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
naira Marley father , samilary broda inlaw🤣
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Allisgud: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2023
naira Marley father , samilary broda inlaw🤣
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2023
Ahigbo1:

The one who would use foul means to enthrone himself is no rightful leader, man

In life, God determines our future, our destiny, our successes and failures, God ordained PBAT to be the president of Nigeria and he rejected evil obi and his ipob terrorists. I forgot you people are fake Christians.

God made the decision so argue with God.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by iampeterben(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2023
God bless the president of the FRN. Baba help us mitigate this hunger in our land.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by easzypeaszy(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
If u undrstnd say na 0.000001% dey control dis our world u wl kw dat no be every goat n chicks go dey der
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

It's a UNGA not a new yam festival.
It is strictly by invitation

Pls check the picture when some other leaders talk
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by KennethEnyi(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2023
See president of over 230 million people
God don punish black people true true

Jesus Christ
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by deeva2: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Lolzz
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Pls check the picture when some other leaders talk

You just don't know how the UNGA works, stop displaying ignorance, empty seats at UNGA are nothing new regardless of the leaders.

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Kaiser20: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:
cool

Who God don bless no man can curse

Enemies can only labour in vain

People who labor in vain---:
A prominent member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), at the weekend, allegedly assaulted and injured the Ondo State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, Mrs. Olubunmi Osadahun, over the distribution of palliatives in Arigidi Akoko, Akoko North West Council of the state.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by MS247: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2023
Kaiser20:

People who labor in vain---:
A prominent member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), at the weekend, allegedly assaulted and injured the Ondo State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, Mrs. Olubunmi Osadahun, over the distribution of palliatives in Arigidi Akoko, Akoko North West Council of the state.

Just as Apapa Lamidi was assuated by Bitter Obi mob

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by shinealight(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2023
Rayban25:
Photoshoot presidiot.

If you remove his cap you'll see cocaine hidden on his head tongue

What a Dumpster! undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Swiftgrp: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.
Full steam ahead! grin
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by kosiebe(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

That gathering is not for everybody ok

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by goslowgoslow(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2023
Rayban25:
Photoshoot presidiot.

If you remove his cap you'll see cocaine hidden on his head tongue
I love the everlasting pain this man don give una! You will still pass the pains to your children.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by kosiebe(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Don't mind the idiot
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by VEHINTOLAR: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2023
That is my President ! I can see madam Deputy Secretary General,our own Hadjia Aminat Mohammed keenly watching over Tinubu.

Enemies of Nigeria,your days are numbered !

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Ahigbo1: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:

In life, God determines our future, our destiny, our successes and failures, God ordained PBAT to be the president of Nigeria and he rejected evil obi and his ipob terrorists. I forgot you people are fake Christians.

God made the decision so argue with God.

This is blasphemy... don't bring God into this
Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by Ahigbo1: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2023
plaindealer:

So, I should hate and stop loving or being proud of my country because you are ipob and you hate Nigeria?

Thank God I'm immune to you people's rubbish, madness and anti-Nigerian insanity.

Funny enough, I'm no Ipob man. I speak as a concerned Nigeria, while you speak for your stomach. That's the difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari / Bayo Adelabu ‘Penkelemesi’ Emerges Oyo APC Governorship Candidate / Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.