Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad (31354 Views)

This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Eriokanmi: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

You are obviously working on sentiments and not facts

MohBad went to a clinic on his own, got an injection from a quack nurse, died and you want to blame Naira Marley in Kenya

You people and your mob and lynching mentality

I just hope Naira Marley sue for defamation of character

Even when his biological father claimed Naira wasn't involved you try to soul the guys name
Naira doesn't have to be physically present or be involved in his death, if he's found culpable. I didn't finger him in my previous message...read again. I only responded based on your comment that he was abroad when the incident happened. He doesn't need to be physically present to attack or kill.anyone. all he needs do is dish out an instruction wherever he is and it will he carried out. Hope you understand

By the way, I hope the police would do their proper work in their investigation. How his body was bruised and who bruised his body after writing a petition on threats to his life and all. Autopsy must be carried out whether he sustained internal bleeding as a result of battery or not, which could possibly have led to complications and the eventual death. Quack or not, as a medical personnel, except the nurse administered poisonous drugs, it doesn't make him develop complications which led to eventual death. Internal bleeding or injecting poisonous substances into his body by those who attacked and bruised him was possible.

His father who claimed Nairamarley wasn't involved couid have been threatened, the way daddy showkey was being threatened by uttering a statement on his death You never can tell.

Nairamarley oo, samlarry oo, whosoever is found culpable, including his wife living with him, justice must be served to avert recurrence in the future . Every human deserves to live.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Mozegee: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2023
Shut up and allow the securities to their job
MS247:
cool

Autopsy report go soon shame many people

The content of the drug in his blood stream would be revealed

Probable cause of death would be revealed

And I personally want to see how they intend to link Naira Marley and Larry who are abroad into this case, how the Mobs want to spin this and tag Naira Marley for murder

They have finally embarrassed MohBad alive and in death

They posted his sick dying picture, posted his corpse with twisted neck, still posted his exhumed body all on the internet where his son would grow up to see

They have humiliated his father and subjected him to all sort of ridicule

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2023
Goodman2023:

Only you no fit do this job...no matter how you hungry reach, you no suppose accept this offer...

What killed mohbad is secondary...the masses are concerned about how he was attacked violently, harassed and bullied by the person who employed you to do this rubbish job...

Even if mohbad was killed by a moving car, he no concern us

My brother say amen it will never be well with your soul if I never took any job

And if I am saying the truth

If Naira Marley never killed MohBad but drug overdose let you suffer same fate of false accusations

Say amen bro

Leave long capping
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Otunbakayce: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

And I personally want to see how they intend to link Naira Marley and Larry who are abroad into this case, how the Mobs want to spin this and tag Naira Marley for murder

They posted his sick dying picture, posted his corpse with twisted neck, still posted his exhumed body all on the internet where his son would grow up to see

Moh247 is a cursed slave.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by infogeneral: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Autopsy would tell us if he died of drug overdose or depression

A guy who just paid for a 30 million Range Rover Velar, living large in Lekki isn't depressed

Being rich or wealthy does not stop depression. You can Google several rich and wealthy people who have battled depression. Even if it is unconnected to his death. The point here is that bullying someone is bad and should be condemned in totality.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by KnownUnknown: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2023
simfrost90210:
They're come again.. Please shut up abeg!
You're all disgracing the beauty and integrity of the prophetic ministry all over the globe...

“the beauty and integrity of the prophetic ministry“ grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2023
Abeg, na god reveal this one to you?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by SpatialKing(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Yorubas and South west should stop forcing and pressing Mohbad on everyone..

We have more pressing issues in the country.

What positive cause did Mohbad fight for when he was alive? Absolutely None!

Same Mohbad promoted Alcohol (highness) , Drugs, Smoking, Cultism,rituals, yahoo, fast money, violence, womanizing and others among Yoruba youths through his Malian music when he was alive...

The truth is bitter but has to be said...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Goodman2023: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

My brother say amen it will never be well with your soul if I never took any job

And if I am saying the truth

If Naira Marley never killed MohBad but drug overdose let you suffer same fate of false accusations

Say amen bro

Leave long capping

It seems you have comprehension problem...let me use capital letters so that you can read it properly

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT KILLED MOHBAD, WE ARE INTERESTED IN HOW THE BOY WAS VIOLENTLY ATTACKED, HARASSED AND BULLIED BY THOSE WHO PAID YOU TO WRITE RUBBISH.

In all that I have been writing, show me where I said naira Marley killed mohbad ? you better see a doctor

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Barrywilly(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2023
Nobody kill mohbad. Shut the Bleep up
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by dannex4adx(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
Prophet Segun ADEBAYO reveals what will likely happen to those who killed Mohbad

Video credit: Instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNteLzYNopE?si=oQN4cihDqa7oiS36

Joker! From a so called prophet that said Tinubu will not win the election then. grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by 8stargeneral: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2023
Klington:
Nothing will come out of this case.

Know this and know peace.
Am telling you bro...Nigeria is too corrupt

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by bewla(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
autopsy reports will indicts those that killed the innocent upcoming artist. Mohbad blood is crying for justice
Drug he use before now and the injection may have been the results to his heart failure and not properly check for any sign of life before his burial may all be foil by
Improper and uneducated way of our life
That lead to his death

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by masseratti: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

as in am much more afraid to be a Nigerian right now with all this nonsense mob mentality, how on earth will they link those two men to his death in court is beyond me, yes what the Samlarry guy did is very bad attacking him with cutlass etc... But can people think for once? I remember late Dora Akunluyi once banned the use of injection administration of some drugs... Any little thing here in Nigeria it's injection that is the solution, when there are drugs of its equivalent, have been a victim of wrong injection twice in my life, first one left me with bell parlsey. Till today my left side of my face is paralysed. Allow autopsy first before all the nonsense they are doing and saying up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Father4all: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

was that why Naira marley sent his thugs to assault him? Shame on you
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by WAPINATION: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Why did he not reveal to him about the coming danger so as to avoid it.

Abeg all this people should just keep quite and scam their already established religious scam and brainwashing of their gullible followers in peace.

That was how Father Mbaka said Buhari was a Messiah and what did we see in 8 years of Buhari reign Mezunku! Nonsense
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MT: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
Prophet Segun ADEBAYO reveals what will likely happen to those who killed Mohbad

Video credit: Instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNteLzYNopE?si=oQN4cihDqa7oiS36

Likely happen ?

Permutation and combination pastor angry
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by complexstuffs(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Listen to yourself.. both prime suspects in a murder case are abroad!!

What does that tell your small brain capacity?

What made them prime suspects?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by WAPINATION: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Autopsy report that can still be manipulated? This is Nigeria my dear it sounds awful but it is what it is except if his death will not directly or indirectly implicate a high placed government official else that report will be manipulated to say something other than factual.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by complexstuffs(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Even if the cause of death is drug related. We cannot overule the situation where he is forcefully injected with drugs and drug related substances in a deceptive act to make it feel that the victim intentionally overdosed on drugs.
For the fact that naira Marley and Mr Larry never cautioned themselves and their disciples bullying Mohbad, they are complicit.

Can you present that in court without sounding STEWPEED?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by chatinent: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2023
I can see Naira Marley has begun paying PR to defend him. Evident from first page.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by waice6571: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

I pray you'll never experience half of what that young man experienced before he died. Living in fear and intimidation..... But IF you are a wicked soul of have a soft spot for evildoers may your life end like......... fill in the gap.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by waice6571: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Naso and if I never accepted any job and I do this out of good heart

May you also be falsely accused insha Allah

Guy... You have soft spot for evil....
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Rhassidy360: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

hmmm
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2023
waice6571:

Guy... You have soft spot for evil....

That is what is said about everyone who stick to truth regardless of how unpopular the truth is
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Almighty God will rescue Nigerians from all nigerians prophets that says when God has not spoken, they will begin say what God did not tell them. Upon 2023 pre election prophesy of the possible winner of the election should have teach them sense. Attention seeekers.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2023
complexstuffs:

Can you present that in court without sounding STEWPEED?
That is if the Judge and jury has been bought over handsomely. I will look stewpeed to those kind of judges. sad
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by lomprico(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Dem don start!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by lesbiconverter: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2023
No one killed Mohbad
He's part of the club 27

He was only calling for people to know that Nairamarley got him into the mess.
They know what they signed up for
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Kingcalls: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2023
Berrityga:
do you know treats to your life can lead you to excessive use of drugs to fight depression? Just be capping trash okay.. mumu talk fit you.

U are saying absolute nonsense... if he was not man enough to deal with adversity and then decided to f8nd succor in drugs ...no one forced him... what a country... I actually live among most likely the largest number of dumb 4ks in a country... Nigeria has the highest number of dumb fks per square meter on earth... reason y wrong leaders are always elected and defended... and the worst part of itvall is the so called we are sophisticated tribe show the highest form of foolishness... no other tribe in this country will exhumed this sort of mumurity
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by ade4real2016: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Not in any way trying to defend Naira Marley or Sam Larry but d fact Must be stated... Autopsy report will clearly show what happened n when that happens,all eyes will open n filthy mouth will be shot..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.