Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill (7440 Views)

Ozekhome Counters Malami, Says NASS Has Constitutional Powers To Summon Buhari / Abaribe Says NASS Might Have To Takeover Government Economic Policy Direction / APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill by aklid(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2023
We need social media law morethan ever let it be reviewed
Other developed countries that clamped down on social media and tech giants are hailed in Nigeria but when same is about to be done in this country our people will be the first to criticize 🤦🏽‍♂️💔
Re: ‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill by Codes151(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2023
Okpokpo09:
Only an Igbo man can fixe this country. Every other tribe has tried and failed. Nigeria is bleeding under this current administration because from head to toe of the governing body are criminals
talking like a demented person...
Re: ‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill by SaLongs1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
You be warrior!!
cjudy:
cheesy
Social media is a scam.

I have a question to ask. Why is it that Mannabbq guy will insult and post rubbish on Nairaland and the admin won’t ban him, if you try to quote him for admin, his name won’t show rather it will show post 123 or so and she will use her NLpolice account to report you to admin for insulting him back. Nairaland is bias and I’m saying it loud and clear. I was ban by admin because I insulted the BBQ guy. Yes I insulted him with my clear chest and if I meet him or her anytime life, I will teach him or her a lesson he won’t forget soon. He insulted a whole tribe and people and you can’t quote him or report him. Once you reply him, he will use NLpolice account to report you back to admin. seun is this partial or what?
Let’s air our view. If you don’t want a certain tribe to be in your platform Seun osewa just make it known that using the back door.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: ‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill by Morbeta11(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
cjudy:
cheesy
Social media is a scam.

I have a question to ask. Why is it that Mannabbq guy will insult and post rubbish on Nairaland and the admin won’t ban him, if you try to quote him for admin, his name won’t show rather it will show post 123 or so and she will use her NLpolice account to report you to admin for insulting him back. Nairaland is bias and I’m saying it loud and clear. I was ban by admin because I insulted the BBQ guy. Yes I insulted him with my clear chest and if I meet him or her anytime life, I will teach him or her a lesson he won’t forget soon. He insulted a whole tribe and people and you can’t quote him or report him. Once you reply him, he will use NLpolice account to report you back to admin. seun is this partial or what?
Let’s air our view. If you don’t want a certain tribe to be in your platform Seun osewa just make it known that using the back door.
Thank you

The guy pictures that I saw....the personality is not worth wasting your energy on.

1 Like

Re: ‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill by ican2020: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nairaland now surrounded by idiots who will rush to post without first reading and comprehending the issues been discussed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Marks 51st Independence In Church / Our Next Ig Should Be A Foreigner / Check Out This Beautiful PDP Agent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.