Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. (37148 Views)

Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen / Hope Uzodinma Visits Seplat Gigantic ANOH Gas Development Project (Photos) / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2023
naptu2:
Hope Uzodimma @Hope_Uzodimma1

See previous thread here: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo

What manner of a 👒 is that?

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by spencekat(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2023
Oluwatobiloba07:
Please if you are in [/b]South East[b]

Stay indoor

When there is life, hope and renew hope is guaranteed

It's just three weeks curfew🥺😢😢

After three weeks you can continue your activity

Whole of South East? You must be joking.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Broveens42(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2023
Boondocxs:
Ekpa needs to be killed asap
Beast that man

Go to Finland, since you guys lack proper education. Ekpa is simply using the template of the dirty politics being played in the amalgamated area. No sane government can arrest and prosecute him for crimes he didn't commit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by LUAN(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2023
Our leaders should start been proactive please.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Boldideas: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2023
naptu2:
Hope Uzodimma @Hope_Uzodimma1

See previous thread here: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo

I so much Pity Mbanu. There will be no young man standing in that town for this evil they have done.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Proudlyomonna: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Hopeless Governor, representative of the APC structure that is the worst calamity to befall this Country.

Ever since He came into our space wit His bad head,problem upon problem is all We get.

Let the military up their games and clamp down on this bastard criminals claiming freedom fighters.

Clean up the whole IMO state forest,any armed criminal found be You ESN,Ipob, heardman,ugm,kidnapper should be shot on sight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Theweekend: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Stiv19cuff:
Thier end is coming very soon, it's just time..tik tok, Nigeria will Win and all their collaborators will sink.
y don't u join d army and have a taste of it instead of yabbing nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Broveens42(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2023
Boldideas:

I so much Pity Mbanu. There will be no young man standing in that town for this evil they have done.

This statement continues to validate the claims by ekpa that security personnel should be attacked at ILLEGAL checkpoints. How can citizens of a country run away from reprisal for what ever reason, if not for terrorism?
Who is supposed to do the work of terrorists, government agents or non state?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Burruchaga71(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2023
STOP Illegal check points in South East for PEACE to reign.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Cj4charles(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Hope Uzodima brought all this into Imo state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Adekot: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by chiagozien(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2023
naptu2:
Meanwhile the terrorist is boasting.
The criminal in Finland is working for your apc government so stop crying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by bablon20(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2023
It's only retarded fools that will be supporting that unfortunate fugitive called Simon ekpa. By d time d long arm of the law grab him and he's being punished for his crime some idiots will still be shouting or his bail. His days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Wettoid123: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2023
Why is the federal government wasting time to arrest Simon ekpa that good for nothing idiot after the attack he was boasting that they should remove those dirty hilux from the road after committing such heinous crime

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Davicl: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2023
Visit from Abuja 🏠 home
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by DaTruths: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2023
naptu2:
Meanwhile the terrorist is boasting.

He's boasting because the Government turned blind eye.
I don't even know if its FG that is sponsoring him.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2023
Good one, Simon Ekpa!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Theweekend: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Boldideas:

take ur pity elsewhere, u were d ones who pushed them to arm struggle now u are asking 4 peace

4 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by mdimefields: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2023
Nigerian government know the root of terrorism in the South East is Simon EKpa in Finland. What does it take to arrest Simon Ekpa and bring him to justice> Few days ago, I watched a video of a guy they kidnaped and was pointing pistol on his head because of his Facebook post condemning the act of violence in the South East. Im sure that guy did not survive.
Even as an Igbo, you are not safe from Simon Ekpa and his gangs of terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Djele: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2023
Security forces should have sense and allow the people deal with criminal politicians

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Okpokpo09: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2023
Only Igbo man can save this country. Other tribes have tried and failed, with nothing to show of it other than embezzlement. Only Igbo man can do this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by chiagozien(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2023
ify2016:
I wish the gunmen could realize that the attacked are not the actual problem of the society. The actual problem of the people are the government elected senior officials who usually act as sympathizers.

UGM should stop killing innocent soldiers and officers and channel their strength on government directly.

Your governors have strong information on all the happenings in your state and that's why they always frown when Federal might is tend to be applied.

They know the bad guys in there state but they pretend and play along.

Vultures everywhere.
Those that created this UGM are the soldiers and officers that allowed the government to use them.

If you have forgotten, then I must remind you that UGM started as results of continue killing of youths in East by Nigeria soldiers and police.

Though I don't support this killing but your Nigeria government started this, tell them to do the right thing to restore peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2023
ify2016:
I wish the gunmen could realize that the attacked are not the actual problem of the society. The actual problem of the people are the government elected senior officials who usually act as sympathizers.

UGM should stop killing innocent soldiers and officers and channel their strength on government directly.

Your governors have strong information on all the happenings in your state and that's why they always frown when Federal might is tend to be applied.

They know the bad guys in there state but they pretend and play along.

Vultures everywhere.
Thank you my brother
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Lewandoski20(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2023
Did he see the very bad roads leading to Mbaise?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Thomasankara(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2023
[/color]na hit and run terrorism unknown gunmen dey practice, if you are on guard they will avoid you.[color=#770077]
YoungLionken:
I don't know, bad things don't happen to those you expect it to happen to. Bad things hardly happen to evil people..

Buhari went to the same IMO three consecutive times, as president. Yet nothing happened to him, imagine if it had as at that time, walahi, the UGM would have been seen as heros of our time sad...
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Broveens42(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Simon the cruise master grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by mdimefields: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2023
chiagozien:
Those that created this UGM are the soldiers and officers that allowed the government to use them.

If you have forgotten, then I must remind you that UGM started as results of continue killing of youths in East by Nigeria soldiers and police.

Though I don't support this killing but your Nigeria government started this, tell them to do the right thing to restore peace.

What Simon EKpa and his boys are doing in the South East is pure terrorism. And I fear for how this will end. I just hope Tinubus government will take a serious measure to handle this evil. This is no longer Biafra agitation but pure terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by mbahdi(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Eye for an eye
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Davicl: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Boldideas:

Na lie grin gorilla war is not easy to win, if you have been able to come across these unknown gun men you'll realize that buhari really greated a very big monster in the east, it's no joke forget those innocent people been displayed on the media in the name of i catch unknown gun men, sending army 🪖 or police to east now is more like death sentence, it no longer what it used to be .

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. / Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State / South-West Youths Mobilize 30,000 Youths, Make Bold Demands (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.