Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. (37119 Views)

Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen / Hope Uzodinma Visits Seplat Gigantic ANOH Gas Development Project (Photos) / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Austineva(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

WE ARE ACTUALLY VERY CLOSE TO BIAFRA WHEN YOU COME TO THINK DEEPLY OF IT.

SIMON KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING.

BY THE TIME BIAFRA EXIT, I THINK YORUBA AND FULANI WILL COMMENCE THEIR OWN WAR, AS IS CURRENTLY RAGING IN SUDAN BETWEEN TWO ALLIES THAT WERE FIGHTING S.SUDAN THEN.
Exactly my brother, that's what am seeing too

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by pyyxxaro: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
JOemmy:

He was almost killed in my village when this crises started he visited tony chukwu one of the richest politician in imo state the UGM now got to know that he was in his house they then sorrounded the mansion and was about opening fire on uzodima but tony chukwu pleaded heavily that if they kill him in his house it's going to not only implicate him but will definitely lead to the destruction of the entire village tony chukwu being a grassroot politician who is well respected by everyone including the youths because of his humanitarian works he has been doing for years the boys now have to listen to him and let him go.

That’s serious 😳
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Growing(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sad happening.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Theweekend: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
occfx:

For a very long time, I have not seen army flogging ipob people again.... Black man is terrible, so without eye for an eye... Peace will not reign?
but y did u push dem
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by qtx(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
naptu2:
Hope Uzodimma @Hope_Uzodimma1

See previous thread here: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo
Mr Governor, this your cap almost made me to mistake you for a moshroom sha grin
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by confusedlady: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Good one, Simon Ekpa!!!

Okay oo!
Don't start calling for United Nations, United States and UK when army hand touch you people.
This is one of the reasons why Nnamdi Kanu must never be released but kept in jail for life. Kanu was the creator of Simon Ekpa the Frankincense monster he made and can no longer control.
Government needs to stop pussyfooting with these terrorists and exert maximum force.
The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist! Simple.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Wizardslayer: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Burruchaga71:
STOP Illegal check points in South East for PEACE to reign.
Help me tell them. That's if they'll listen

They should reduce the numbers of check point in the south east. The earlier the better for them. If I work as a police or soldiers and I'm mandated to go and extort innocent traveller along the highway I'll just resign.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by yellowaboki: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nawa for this country
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
ify2016:
I wish the gunmen could realize that the attacked are not the actual problem of the society. The actual problem of the people are the government elected senior officials who usually act as sympathizers.

UGM should stop killing innocent soldiers and officers and channel your strength on government directly.

Your governors have strong information on all the happenings in your state and that's why they always frown when Federal mights're tend to be applied.

They know the bad guys in there state but they pretend to play along.

Vultures everywhere.
You sound nice but hypocrite.... Maybe not all, but you and I knows that Nigeria security is not innocent when it comes to the issue of IPOB and Biafra agitation. When they were busy forming RAMBO with unarmed innocent IPOB members, killing us like we ain't human being; what was even our crime to deserve the youthful deaths? Just for carrying Flags and playcards to demand for freedom. Those days we cried out in a very loud voice and in emotional pains and tears, no body was on our side, we warned that we may consider being armed to defend our lives, you people laughed at us and said we were chest beating. Today we're armed and revenging the deaths of every innocent IPOB member killed by the same Nigeria security forces (just as some of them demanded at the point of their last breath and we promised never to let them down).

They were even killing non IPOB members including women and children for the fun of it, destroying our properties worth billions of Naira and bragging about it on videos. Today their own lives are more vulnerable than mosquitoes as far as Biafra territories are concerned. We will continue to revenge; maybe we need to instruct our people to flood the internet again with old pictures and videos of their crimes against humanity on us for those sympathizing with them. In case you haven't come across the horrible experience, just look out on the internet from tomorrow as we will instruct for the flooding of the Internet with the pictures and videos.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Broveens42(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
nedu666:
It's obvious ekpa is working for fed govt and has turned rogue.

Working for FG but yabin his oga. How does that work? grin

This ekpa no get joy

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by gidgiddy: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Goodman2023:
Fish out the killers without involving or hurting innocent people... period

Exactly, but they will go around killing innocent people and destroy whatever sympathy the common man has for them
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by udede(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na my own i wan talk now so make all man listen.

First, RIP to the slain officers. Its so wrong to kill a man that has no power over where he was sent. These are some body's fathers, brothers and husbands.

Secondly. I suggest that Nigerian police and the military should completely withdraw their personnel from the East.

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being real.

The withdrawal of all the military and paramilitary personnel from the East will force all the politicians to do the needful, and what Is the needful ? Seek for a political solution in the case of MNK. Some of them have tried but they have not insisted enough.

I suspect that there are forces that are trying to make sure that the South East is destroyed but God pass dem. E no go work.

Every body knows what will bring peace to the South East but APC no wan do am.

The reason is simple, we node vote for them , that is the offence of the South East.
Terrorists were plucking our fighter jets and bombers from off the skys of the north but Bubu could not call them terrorists until it became too embarrassing, so he reluctantly went to court to look for a name for them.
NONSENSE.
Some unarmed boys carried plackards in the East and he quickly branded them terrorists. Nobi juju be that? Now THOSE boys have been pushed to the walls and boom ....

Make no mistake about it, i still love this place that used to be a country but let's do something about making it a country to be proud of.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Sibbb: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Austineva:
for ur dirty one room ba? You will keep dreaming forever

Mumu, where is your darling Nnamdi Kanu?
One diplomatic talk between Nigeria and Findland na prison your messiah go find himself and
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Ejjiss: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
GOOD NEWS.....
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by UnabashedIPOB: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
ify2016:
I wish the gunmen could realize that the attacked are not the actual problem of the society. The actual problem of the people are the government elected senior officials who usually act as sympathizers.

UGM should stop killing innocent soldiers and officers and channel your strength on government directly.

Your governors have strong information on all the happenings in your state and that's why they always frown when Federal mights're tend to be applied.

They know the bad guys in there state but they pretend to play along.

Vultures everywhere.

Are the soldiers and policemen NOT killing innocent civilians? They carry out the orders of the CROKED politicians. How many innocent citizens have the soldiers killed in IMO state? Too many to count! Liegerians love their oppressors differently and that's the problem!
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Psoul(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:
When they are ready to fight against the terrorists, we will know.

You don't want to eliminate Ekperima and you want peace?

Some clowns were mocking southeast that someone in Finland is imposing sit at home in southeast. Will you also mock the army that someone in Finland is killing the army?

MOSSAD, CIA would have eliminated that ekperima years ago if it is their countries that is being threatened

You can't ask for justice when you're a crime hub.
This is why it's difficult for Nigeria state to demand that someone like Ekpa be extradited.

They know that Nigeria government is killing her innocent citizens and they see what is happening in Nigeria as last fight for someone you've pushed to the wall and he is fighting to defend himself and stay alive.

They watched how MNK is bn treated. Court told government to release him and they are still holding him for no reason.
How will you expect them to extradite another one they know that he will not be tried the right way in court.

You can't ask for justice with filthy hands.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
This idiot below was like wetin carry me self come south East? Which kind wahala be this

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
Haiti and Ecuador will be child's play to Biafra when they get independence. Na broad day light den go dey gun down their igwes and governors. Spits!

So said by a fool who spent all his days in IDP Camp IN Benin Republic IDP Camp
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by StarRiderr: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
naptu2:
Hope Uzodimma @Hope_Uzodimma1

See previous thread here: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo
hope himself dey fear see WW2 helmet wey him go wear and bullet proof vest wey make him look like ( nwa mbaraa ) I laughed in Swahili
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by KayCee92(m): 1:22am On Sep 21, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
Haiti and Ecuador will be child's play to Biafra when they get independence. Na broad day light den go dey gun down their igwes and governors. Spits!

Many of us Igbos don't want that useless Biafra agitation. I just wish FG will kidnapp that Simeon Ekpa like they did Kanu. Make our people just rest.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. by Sibbb: 2:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Austineva:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. A typical abo.ki brain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. E no de function. Start the deplomatic move nah, what are you waiting for? Abo.ki na abọ.ki if you like carryam go America πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ab.oki go remain abo.ki
I go remind you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook User Blasts Nigerian Politicians After Trump Meets 20% Of Promises / Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.