Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya (9005 Views)

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Natbrowny: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Libya. Despite the bad news coming from that place as it relates to Nigeria and Nigerian
. So our people still dey there.

Nice one
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Goalnaldo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigerians in Libya are like Abacha's loot. It doesn't finish.
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Georgejeez: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
If you check those 125 females , like 120 na from Edo State when been de follow route to japa enter Ei TER li grin grin grin
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by planetx: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
125 edo females? Say no more we know their ultimate destination.
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Quebec91(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
cheesy
RapistOnBail:

Hungry dey land...

Abeg anybody get gas?

I get rice and Yam we fit take hold body till month end!

Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by kmaster007: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dey play
Curious345:
Good news .

May they enjoy good health and prosperity .

I know they all wished to come back to an OBI presidency . But their dreams were hijacked .

God will restore
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by ihecy101: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
For this bad economy? Who wan feed them?
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Papayaayasager(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
tunde1200:

Asma boys go show you shege

I stayed in Libya for almost 5 years and it was not easy for me to survive.
I had to return and start all over.
It's a terrible experience bro

Sorry bro, but what was your intention travelling to Libya to base or to cross to Europe?
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by PetersKID(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Asma boys and Ghetto police don show them pepper!
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Confirm4real(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Welcome back to Renewed shege sorry I mean Renewed hope grin
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by tunde1200(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Sorry bro, but what was your intention travelling to Libya to base or to cross to Europe?

To work and earn good money and return to Nigeria.
I never believed in crossing to Europe for greener pastures.
Zwara and zawiya are major area I worked and that was same place Nigerian and many nationalities took off to Lampedusa and Sicily in Italy.
Many have died that I know very well what a terrible experience bro.
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Papayaayasager(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
tunde1200:

To work and earn good money and return to Nigeria.
I never believed in crossing to Europe for greener pastures.
Zwara and zawiya are major area I worked and that was same place Nigerian and many nationalities took off to Lampedusa and Sicily in Italy.
Many have died that I know very well what a terrible experience bro.

Wow....am speechless.
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Hungry dey land...

Abeg anybody get gas?

I get rice and Yam we fit take hold body till month end!

bro I too like your style
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Fearyourcreator: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Curious345:
Good news .

May they enjoy good health and prosperity .

I know they all wished to come back to an OBI presidency . But their dreams were hijacked .

God will restore
Pele ti e
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Fearyourcreator: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
sotall:
cry

Unfortunately, the Nigeria they tried to escape from is now far worse than they left it....

Hello Libya-returnees, welcome to Shege promax.
They go libya
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Fearyourcreator: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Racoon:
The left a hell hole into another hell hole. And then back into the same hell hole their government frustrated them to leave for an illusory greener pasture in a foreign land. Japa is not the solution.
Go Yankee
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by virginchaser(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
I still can't hear anything from my Warri former neighbor's son. She allowed her only son to go to Libya so he could stop fighting with her boyfriend.
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Fcwilly: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thank God say flood no kill them
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Bakrabas: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
2018 I almost travel to Libya same thought came to my mind April last year but the agent said the journey is by road, when I asked him how many days we're to spend on the road his said maybe 6wks.

When I checked the map I realized that we're to pass through Algeria in which their boarder officers don't tolerate rubbish.

I zero my mind any international travel that involve roads apart from Benin Republic I don't think I fit
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by RenaissanceGuy: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Akano5(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Papayaayasager:
Nigerians in Libya no dey finish ni, do you know since when I've been hearing the returning of Nigerians from Libya?

Nigerians are very many in Libya, hundreds of thousands, few are crossing to Europe -- that's what's reducing the numbers, and Nigerians are going there everyday...
Re: 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya by Akano5(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bakrabas:
2018 I almost travel to Libya same thought came to my mind April last year but the agent said the journey is by road, when I asked him how many days we're to spend on the road his said maybe 6wks.

When I checked the map I realized that we're to pass through Algeria in which their boarder officers don't tolerate rubbish.

I zero my mind any international travel that involve roads apart from Benin Republic I don't think I fit

Same here, I also changed my mind to other countries which is much peaceful than Libya -- Gulf countries or South America

And the US

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / Apapa Gridlock: Taskforce To Commence Impounding Trucks Monday / Asmara (eritrea Capital City) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.