Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat (39426 Views)

The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Dialpad: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Looks nice
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by EleventhWeirdo: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Most Agbado miscreants can't afford dis, if I lie ask helinues and LordviccoDaGuru

You will cry for long. Mandate bandits from 1p0b-land ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by IjebuWarrior: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Eat this with Cold Beer cheesy

Madness dey worry you sha. angry
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Ngaljau11: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
exactly what i am eating at the moment
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Moniya4Real(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
But beer is bitter naw. How about with something like Chivita ๐Ÿ’ฏ

LocalFARMERS:
Eat this with Cold Beer cheesy
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by sedIoyol(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
It's been long I ate suya
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Is BEAF rat meat? Because I know BEEF is cow meat.
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by saveman91(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Him kill snake show una say na suya taar
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by ItisWell22(f): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
gentposh:
Should we tell this man that the meat is one of those Lagos rats...

Who will tell him abeg

Lagos rats ke?

Unless no be for North.

The north is very strict with meat issues, to avoid giving the people haram to eat.

In Kano, any seller caught compromising on type of meat to sell, na only God fit save am; as he or she might be lynched.

4 Likes

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by iamtardey: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
The way I tey swallow dry spit as I see the pic ehn kai ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Warldbest(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Let the poor breath, don't suffocate them
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Caaz: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
The freshness of the palmwine looks like that of issele-uku
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by naijapikin2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
What kind of weekend temptation is this undecided

Haba..

Now some innocent animals will die this weekend. Some will be purchased, others will be stolen.

Is like there is a new mod that likes nama cool

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by iamtardey: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Which kind torture be this?

as in
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by iamtardey: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
gentposh:
Should we tell this man that the meat is one of those Lagos rats...

Who will tell him abeg
nooo not those big ugly gutter rats please noooooo

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by sisisioge: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
Authentic yaji recipe is the best kept secret in the world.
Not even Mr Crabs' formula is kept that secret.

Biko you know am? Teach your babe o

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by iamtardey: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
callmevirus:
Yummy missing my country
virus ๐Ÿฆ  where are you? China?

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by iamtardey: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Caaz:
Catfish peppersoup and palmwine/crispy mortuary standard cold hero is the real deal on a rainy night. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Oh mpa to the world
Goldberg no bad

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by iamtardey: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Caaz:
Catfish peppersoup and palmwine/crispy mortuary standard cold hero is the real deal on a rainy night. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Oh mpa to the world
Goldberg no go bad
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Bulletproofgt: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
How do i get Yaji in bulk to buy?
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by tesppidd: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
It's all vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by callmevirus(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=iamtardey post=125961153] virus ๐Ÿฆ  where are you? China?[/quote

SA
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by mariahAngel(f): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
sisisioge:

Biko you know am? Teach your babe o

Of all the videos I've watched on YouTube, this one had the best review.
It was made by a northerner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYriaS1eOY0?si=Fws5bkMdGUOI9o7D
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Nonexisting: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
What's your location, I am asking because I've heard so many stories about suya recently which is why I've stopped eating it for a while. I heard some people use human remains and dead animals to make suya now. Human remains are more accessible than animal meat in some parts of this country, we know that. No be tomorrow if they ask me have you eaten human flesh before and I go come dey confused whether or whetheran't.

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by sisisioge: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

Of all the videos I've watched on YouTube, this one had the best review.
It was made by a northerner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYriaS1eOY0?si=Fws5bkMdGUOI9o7D

Thank you! Will watch shortly

2 Likes

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by princefunm: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
It is weekend. Presently sipping Palm wine while following it up with Suya meat cheesy

Na pami abi na sakarin
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
My favorite delicious Suya Meat grin
Ingredients
* Beaf
* Kulikuli powder
* Pepper powder
* Yaji (special pepper)
* Onions
What is this special pepper abeg? How does one get their hands on it or even grow it? undecided
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by ufuosman(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
E dey enter eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Nigeriagood(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
ruggedboych:
That suya doesnโ€™t look delicious anything with village toilet paper wrapped around it
Eww๐Ÿ˜ท

I feel like vomiting ๐Ÿคฎ
foolish monkey

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Nigeriagood(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad I dnt longer eat Suya.Some people will roast sick,already dead ๐Ÿ„ etc as Suya.They'll use the same โœ‹๏ธ dey use to scratch their balls, knife they use to scrub their itchy body to prepare the suya
hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ the risk is worth the taste but tho only buy from one who does it in your front
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by just4fun(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
Authentic yaji recipe is the best kept secret in the world.
Not even Mr Crabs' formula is kept that secret.

Baba u couldn't have said it better.. Ever since I discovered yaji,I make sure it is always available at home. It can go with variety of food e.g Akara, moi moi, okpa, Avocado,meat, fish, infact, I even add small to my lipton tea.
can't do without it. It's really a good and healthy spice..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) / Whats The Nigerian Local Name For Oregano Leaves ? / Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.