Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat (39430 Views)

The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by iamtardey: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=callmevirus post=125961437][/quote] cool
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by spencekat(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
It is weekend. Presently sipping Palm wine while following it up with Suya meat cheesy
Please is this big cup up to a litre?
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by olaztek(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
You go shit pepper, dey play
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Cajal(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Eat this with Cold Beer cheesy
Tire

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by highness25(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
My favorite delicious Suya Meat grin
Ingredients
* Beaf
* Kulikuli powder
* Pepper powder
* Yaji (special pepper)
* Onions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MykWGjRazvs
Which water Dem use wash am?
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by ngmoses17(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Make sure you sha brush your teeth and tongue after eating it
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by paskal16: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
I hear say na rats dem dn dey use do suya now
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by mariahAngel(f): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
sisisioge:

Thank you! Will watch shortly

You're welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by mariahAngel(f): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
paskal16:
I hear say na rats dem dn dey use do suya now

Make una quit with this rats story.
How much meat rat get for body sef?
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Ikemba007: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pls getat jor

gentposh:
Should we tell this man that the meat is one of those Lagos rats...

Who will tell him abeg
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by DevilSignature: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
cool

come and see suya
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by emmanuelbrown26: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

You will cry for long. Mandate bandits from 1p0b-land ๐Ÿ˜‚
Na who dey cry

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by dragunov: 1:42am On Sep 23, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
My favorite delicious Suya Meat grin
Ingredients
* Beaf
* Kulikuli powder
* Pepper powder
* Yaji (special pepper)
* Onions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MykWGjRazvs

It's beef. Not beaf. Okays?
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by funshint(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad I dnt longer eat Suya.Some people will roast sick,already dead ๐Ÿ„ etc as Suya.They'll use the same โœ‹๏ธ dey use to scratch their balls, knife they use to scrub their itchy body to prepare the suya
It adds to the sweetness grin

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Ignyte(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Authentic yaji recipe is the best kept secret in the world.
Not even Mr Crabs' formula is kept that secret.

My restaurant has the recipe.

We use it in everything we make, the consistency in taste and quality always leave customers wondering what our secret ingredient is

2 Likes

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by mariahAngel(f): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Ignyte:

My restaurant has the recipe.

We use it in everything we make, the consistency in taste and quality always leave customers wondering what our secret ingredient is

What and what do you use it in?

See below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ how I used it to make oven roast chicken.

https://www.nairaland.com/7282557/super-easy-homemade-chicken-suya#115728010
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by LocalFARMERS: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
dragunov:

It's beef. Not beaf. Okays?

Okay, thanks.
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by LocalFARMERS: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
spencekat:
Please is this big cup up to a litre?

It is not close to a litre. It is just a Cup that is used to measure Palm wine here. Each Cup is 250.

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by LocalFARMERS: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Caaz:
Catfish peppersoup and palmwine/crispy mortuary standard cold hero is the real deal on a rainy night. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Oh mpa to the world

Yea. Cat Fish Pepper Soup go well with Palmwine

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by spencekat(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

It is not close to a litre. It is just a Cup that is used to measure Palm wine here. Each Cup is 250.
Thanks.In Abakaliki, it is N300.
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by LocalFARMERS: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What is this special pepper abeg? How does one get their hands on it or even grow it? undecided

They are mostly sold by Northerners. Special Pepper is combination of varieties of dry seeds, leaves plus Ginger. When they grind them together, it becomes the special Pepper (yaji)

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by LocalFARMERS: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
princefunm:

Na pami abi na sakarin

This one na Original Palmwine
See the process of making Palmwine here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei7tMTpXQmA
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by LocalFARMERS: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Moniya4Real:
But beer is bitter naw. How about with something like Chivita ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Its a matter of choice

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by LocalFARMERS: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
spencekat:
Thanks.In Abakaliki, it is N300.

In Kaduna a Galon of 4 litres is 400 in my Village where it is made. The price increase to 400 early this year. It was 300 last year.

But that Cup is sold for 250 here in Benin

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by spencekat(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

In Kaduna a Galon of 4 litres is 400 in my Village where it is made. The price increase to 400 early this year. It was 300 last year.

But that Cup is sold for 250 here in Benin

Ok
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by McStoic(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Authentic yaji recipe is the best kept secret in the world.
Not even Mr Crabs' formula is kept that secret.

As in eh
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by McStoic(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad I dnt longer eat Suya.Some people will roast sick,already dead ๐Ÿ„ etc as Suya.They'll use the same โœ‹๏ธ dey use to scratch their balls, knife they use to scrub their itchy body to prepare the suya

Lol
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
โ–  They are mostly sold by Northerners. Special Pepper is combination of varieties of dry seeds, leaves plus Ginger. When they grind them together, it becomes the special Pepper (yaji)
Can you share your personal recipe if you have any? I have tasted some of the commercial mixes and I have yet to be impressed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by armyofone(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2023
Ginger and kulikuli top of the ingredients.

We the kids used to join the matas to make it as little kids while in the north.
Love using it to eat masa, zogole, kose etc

Kobojunkie:
Can you share your personal recipe if you have any? I have tasted some of the commercial mixes and I have yet to be impressed. undecided

The commercial ones here are terrible!

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by BALLOSKI: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2023
gentposh:
Should we tell this man that the meat is one of those Lagos rats...

Who will tell him abeg
There's no way rat meat can be stretched to that wideness of Suya.

1 Like

Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by Kobojunkie: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2023
armyofone:
Ginger and kulikuli top of the ingredients. We the kids used to join the matas to make it as little kids while in the north.
Love using it to eat masa, zogole, kose etc
The commercial ones here are terrible!
Any attention paid to portions used of each? undecided
Re: Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat by LocalFARMERS: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I can. But the problem is that, I dont know most of the ingredients English names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) / Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) / Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.