Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador (57638 Views)

Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by fx45(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Malroux:
Imagine the day it will be Tinubu the drug lord?
His casket would be stuffed full of all kinds of white powder
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by MemoriesAndMe: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
I guess his gang will have to protect his grave 24 hours, 7 days a week to guard his coffin from being robbed of those guns.

1 Like

Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by DonroxyII: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Phranx1:
Samantha124 & IconicR ...
Over to Both of You ....

The Innocent daughter is my painments ... Imagine a Girl got shot just because of the Dad's Profession

My words dey cause fear grin ... The above news is the Fear !
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
DonroxyII:
Over to Both of You ....

The Innocent daughter is my painments ... Imagine a Girl got shot just because of the Dad's Profession

๐Ÿ˜‚
She also enjoyed her dad's ill gotten wealth and that's the reward for it
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by DonroxyII: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
๐Ÿ˜‚
She also enjoyed her dad's ill gotten wealth and that's the reward for it
Imagine from You ... wetin small girl know

grin ... I say U go "Daju" see !
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Omoluabi16(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
He's probably burning in hell right now. Was his daughter aware he was also a gang leader? Then they're probably both united in hell fire together.
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Johel(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Malroux:

My happiest moment, I pray I witness his demise.
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by daygee12: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Malroux:

Tinubu is old to die na u I dey pity for to die young
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by ufuosman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Bestbrain123(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don't think the devil will tolerate him with such a rude approach
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Edusouls(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
grin grin grin grin

just like religious people praying to God to save them in 'afterlife'

same god that failed miserably to save them in this life even after many prayers, fasting, casting and bindng

the human mind is truly full of contradictory comics grin
complete fools like you should not always display their cursed ignorance always, Abegi keep calm small
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by kingar(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Live and die by the gun
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Illegal1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
omoh........retired bt nt tired.
the fight must continue for the other side.
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Edusouls(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bestbrain123:
I don't think the devil will tolerate him with such a rude approach
hahahaha it would be all out gang war in the underworld, so many souls he has wasted are angrily waiting for him for unfinished business over there, so they did the right thing to to arm their boss for defense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by IPDGP: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Insurance
In future Dem go dig am remove the gun and fight cattle thus becoming a mini god/legend
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Edusouls(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omoluabi16:
He's probably burning in hell right now. Was his daughter aware he was also a gang leader? Then they're probably both united in hell fire together.
dont be Gods judge, u donโ€™t know when or how u would die
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by jimb(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
DEATH IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by hopexter(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
vincenteger:
He died from a gun shot and yet you are still giving him gun to do what

You should be cooking his body against gun for the afterlife

He needs the guns to overthrow Devil grin
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Roboto11: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Los Cornajos 4 lyfe.

grin
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Don't worry, when next there is a gang war and they are short of guns, they will remember that they have some buried somewhere and they will come and dig them out
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
This should also be a lesson to you... Leave that drug dealing business before your child gets shot because of your profession.

Because there is something druggish about you...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
DonroxyII:
Over to Both of You ....

Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
This should also be a lesson to you... Leave that drug dealing business before your child gets shot because of your profession.

Are you sure about this?
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by RPG2020(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
i heard from reliable sources the people he killed are waiting for him with AK47 plus RPG so need to be prepared grin
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by seguno2: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Moment drug Cartel baron is buried with lots of guns so he can 'protect himself in the afterlife'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12536145/amp/Gun-not-forgotten-Ecuador-cartel-crook-buried-arsenal-machine-guns-protect-afterlife.html

One of Ebola Tinubuโ€™s business partners

Tinubu mistakenly shared flats with drug lords in Chicago: Festus Keyamo

Festus Keyamo, chief spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, has said Bola Tinubu, the partyโ€™s flag bearer, only shared a โ€œblock of flatsโ€ with notorious cocaine dealers in Chicago, pushing back after the release of court documents that suggested Mr Tinubuโ€™s ties to illicit drug business and money laundering in the United States.

โ€œWhat happened was that Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these peopleโ€ฆ(sic). I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he happened to be in that block of flats too.

โ€œSo, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account,โ€ Mr Keyamo said on Wednesday on Channels Television programme to exonerate the former Lagos governor from the fresh controversies that had been trailing his involvement in drug peddling.

Peoples Gazette on Tuesday published certified copies of the 1993 case as recently released by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

The documents confirmed that the U.S. government had in July 1993 sought forfeiture of proceeds of narcotics Mr Tinubu was accused of laundering. The matter was resolved in a compromise between the Tinubus and the U.S. authorities, with the Tinubus being asked to keep the money in the Heritage Bank account while the $460,000 in the Citibank account was forfeited.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-mistakenly-shared-flats-with-drug-lords-in-chicago-festus-keyamo%EF%BF%BC-2/
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Didn't you see the way he was indirectly bragging about it that other day?

In that thread that was talking about why good girls like bad guys.
IconicR:
Are you sure about this?
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by dkidd: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
As a D lord the only place u should be frequenting is ur home. All other movement on decoy.
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by BoldBrainz(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na like this we go bury Bola Tinubu when him gbess grin!
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Jerewise332(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ignorant
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by DonroxyII: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:

Why can't you just switch to your right orifice ... grin

Your left orifice is speaking in the "Nonsense" grin ...
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Didn't you see the way he was indirectly bragging about it that other day?

In that thread that was talking about why good girls like bad guys.
I didn't notice but the way he writes is very rugged ๐Ÿ˜‚

He's nothing near such kind of things

Don't mind him
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by nurudeen181(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
vincenteger:
He died from a gun shot and yet you are still giving him gun to do what

You should be cooking his body against gun for the afterlife
they gave him gun so that he choose from to kill whoever it is that killed him..
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Bfly: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Some are already planning to dig out those guns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day / Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.