Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador (57660 Views)

Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Person way don already reach hell grin
Why do I lack sympathy for dis guy undecided
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na war this guy go go start for yonder. Which kain wahala be this.
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Southwestidiot: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by lesbiconverter: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Opportunity for grave robbers
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Kaytixy: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na to go dig am carry d gun
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by NOwazobia: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
To what end? undecided
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by sirdick17: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Malroux:
Imagine the day it will be Tinubu the drug lord?

Some people don't deserve to be human being
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Charly68: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Very funny people,all they are saying is let him go and continue his gun running battle in hell .. Useless criminals .. they don't know that he that kills with sword shall die by sword .. God"s word can't go unfulfilled.
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
How much do you sell cocaine? cheesy cheesy cheesy
DonroxyII:
Why can't you just switch to your right orifice ... grin

Your left orifice is speaking in the "Nonsense" grin ...
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Do you personally know him?
IconicR:
I didn't notice but the way he writes is very rugged 😂

He's nothing near such kind of things

Don't mind him
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Do you personally know him?
No

I've read similar posts from SA
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Already I'm high from just chatting with you...😂😂😂
DonroxyII:
Why can't you just switch to your right orifice ... grin

Your left orifice is speaking in the "Nonsense" grin ...
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
And what does this has to do with what I said? undecided undecided undecided
IconicR:
No

I've read similar posts from SA

Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
And what does this has to do with what I said? undecided undecided undecided
💤 😴
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good night then... smiley smiley smiley
IconicR:
💤 😴

1 Like

Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Bakrabas: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Gun is not part of their problems in that country.

Sometimes, the news like this always makes me to wonder how the people in Ecuador, Columbia, Mexico and drug related known countries with deadly cartel used to live.

Same thought they will for we Africans that how're we coping without basic amenities.

1 Like

Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by ibinaboonline: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
I I don't know what you mean by astute politician.He was elected into parliament but got disgraced out of the house on his first day.
Woodshot:
Just to keep her beloved daughter warm Pablo Escobar burnt 2million dollars cash.

He had supreme control and called shots in Medellin cartel that ran the drug show in America and other countries. He was an astute politician reverently adored and coveted by Columbia citizens, was a modafu-King billionaire but he was killed while tryna escape his hideout through the roof months after he broke out of his self built prison which was a stately furnished mansion.

During his funeral way more than 25,000 mourners were in attendance and his cartel never had small fire arms loaded in his coffin.

Anyways small yansh must shake.
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by nibacked(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
After . So he is going to the under world to torment his enemies
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by naijapikin2(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Stupid drugee

The guns that could not save him when he was alive, they believe will save him in death.

Rrrabish
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by PlaysNigeria: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2023
What a way to store weapons. 😂
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Spindletop: 2:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Malroux:
Imagine the day it will be Tinubu the drug lord?

Imagine the day it will be your miserable father, mother and motherfucking family. Onyioshi.
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by DonroxyII: 4:21am On Sep 21, 2023
Samantha124:
How much do you sell cocaine? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm Bored grin
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by DonroxyII: 4:21am On Sep 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Already I'm high from just chatting with you...😂😂😂
Go & Chill in the Pool tongue ..
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin Nzuzu. Only sad thing is the collateral damage💔
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by TheSuperX(m): 5:30am On Sep 21, 2023
Righthussle:
Why didn't his guns protect him from death.

No mind the mumu people lol 😂😂
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by 2badForReal: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2023
The only thing I see here is the word END
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Munzy14(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Made in oluwole drug baron wey no fit afford car wash for home is that one a drug baron?🤣🤣🤣
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by franco3075q(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2023
Righthussle:

Righthussle:

Righthussle:

Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by franco3075q(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Righthussle:

Righthussle:

Righthussle:

Ask google
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2023
But come to think of it, it's kinda nice to be buried with lots of guns, you shoot anyone who messes with you in the after life so that the person dies again... grin grin grin
DonroxyII:
Go & Chill in the Pool tongue ..
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by DonroxyII: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Samantha124:
But come to think of it, it's kinda nice to be buried with lots of guns, you shoot anyone who messes with you in the after life so that the person dies again... grin grin grin
cheesy grin ... Weldone Analyser...
I don't know about afterlife ... Teach Me tongue
Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2023
I don't know anything about the after life because I've never died before.
DonroxyII:
cheesy grin ... Weldone Analyser...
I don't know about afterlife ... Teach Me tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day / The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.