Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion (6749 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by snaketail22(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2011
lets wait an see what next
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Muttex(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2011
NDLEA has failed. the first excretion should be the one to examining the efficacy of the said cocaine, since they could not, let Baba Suwe go in peace, But i guess it is nothing but a set up to bring Baba Suwe down by his enemies,
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2011
wat is wrong wit our NDLEA,afta 3 poos they are not still satisfied,or do they want him 2 shit out his guts,for crying out loud,if they are not satisfied,then they beta tear up his stomach for a more advanced search and stop keeping everybody in dis suspense drama of their's.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Revealedtv(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2011
NOW PLAYING FELA "EXPENSIVE SHIT" LOL
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by hbrednic: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2011
Both annoying and ridiculous,LET THE MAN GO
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Demdem(m): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2011
chai, this one is shyte till you can shyte no more ooooo
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2011
ochukoccna:

9ja,we hail thee
9ja,d land of never ending drama
lmao
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by wellmax(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2011
kabba7:

[flash=200,200][/flash]. The whole drama I belive is a coverup  just as we do in our national life, initialy when the story came up it was that he has excreated 2 wraps now its negative because some baba must have begun to make some neccesary phone calls. In Nigeria anything can hapen anytime, for now am he will be placed under close watch in airports aroun the world.

^^^
I wonder where you hear your news from , who told you he excreted two wraps.? Rumour monger
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by shadrach77: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
jonex70:

HEre is my point, i believe Baba suwe is  serious  drug pusher because i have  friends that work for him. Most of the time Baba suwe himself dont normally carry the stuff instead he has boys that go before him with the drug. I believe some Baba suwe enermies must have tipped the Ndlea about him  going to Paris with drugs  but unfortunately he did not carry the said drugs on that day. because of the tipped off the Ndlea now use the scanner as an excuse to arrest him base on the information they have without any evidence. Now  it has brought shame on them and they are now  looking for away to cover up the whole saga that is why they are buying time. I can assure you that the  scanner  never detected any drugs or substance on Babasuwe they are just acting on information which turn out to be false.
Let me also assure you that no money has changed hand as some people are insinuating on here,because the Ndlea will not have come out and make any press released at all if money has changed hand and you would not have even heard anything about it. Paris is the hottest destination  for drugs in  europe right now and Babasuwe happen to be going there makes him  an  easy  target,but  someone needs to know that b4 this people embark on this  sort of journey there are some process involve , they have  herbalist,alfa and prophet working for them to  determine if they should go or not and if its good  to carry drugs or not. I  can tell you that Ndlea is  acting on information or tip off that turn out  to be false.
i like the way you think - your story adds up and is easy to believe cheesy grin grin grin
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Wadosky(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2011
Excrete excrete excrete,make he no excrete his intestines join the thing
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by awuf2008: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
It is not hurray yet for Baba Suwe, aftreall NDLEA has said that it had seen a case of a suspect that excreted drugs after 4 days, so let the waiting game continues. I support all what NDLEA is doing and the actor should only be released if they satisfied.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
yea, NDLEA is so full of shait by now.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by bunmioguns(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
its a lie, NDLEA was just trying to cover up the whole story, why was it formerly reported that he excreted 16 pellets when he was first taken,
http://latestnollywood..com/2011/10/breaking-news-baba-suwe-excretes-16.html
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by jonex70(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
shadrach77 , am not trying to convince anyone to believe me easly. you dont want to know what i know. am very closed to these people more than you can imagine. even akindele oloruntosin is my friend and i know what is going on. he was sentenced to 20 years in prison,but only spent 3 years and is now out doing his drug business big time.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by kunmibola(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
Why are u guys blaming NDLEA for God's sake? Are u telling us dat Baba Suwe is a saint or wat? We dnt know wat this man is up to and this isnt the 1st time he would be caught. ANTP should een be ashamed, Instead of tthem to purge the whole family of unscrupulous elements like Baba Suwe, Wumi etc they are busy preparing for their 'dance of shame'. NDLEA,I believe you guys.Afterall, he wasnt the only person scanned by the machine. U guys should tear him open. Who knows, the drug may not have been hidden in d digestive system.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Xionez(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
So how many more to go?! grin grin

Or will he be submitting his poo for them to 'play' detective with.
Anyways, hope the guy is keeping in touch with his lawyer so that after this whole drama, he can sue the AS.S of NDLEA for body assault, invasion of privacy without proper warrant, damage to bum hole, public disgrace, ridicule. . . you name it.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by DExplorer1: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
It's now time for Baba suwe to earn the largest figure of his life if he goes to court. Yet i still suspect him pulling the 'longest leg' to the issue coz that machine i know can't be wrong. They're not telling us something!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
Somebody is trying to play Maradona here. Mark my words if Baba Suwe is let off the hook, the last thing he will do is sue National Drug misfits.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Olumogun: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
BI PEPEYE BA J'OKUTA, OMI NI YIO FI SU.
(If duck swallow stone, it will always excrete water!)
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by true2god: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Money must have definitely exchanged hands to change the story.

Phone calls might have been made,from high place, not to continue with the REAL test

Numerous pleas had definitley being made on his behalf from his friends and fellow agents. He should consider himself lucky to get away with this.

He can never sue NDLEA cos it must be part of the 'cover-up' deal.

He will not talk about it to the press so that he wont step on toes of those who help him out of the predicament.

He might do a movie later on the incident when the story might have died down completley to prove his 'innocence'

ADVISE: He should stop the runs cos all eyes will be on him from now.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by arsenefc: 1:30am On Oct 20, 2011
true2god:

Money must have definitely exchanged hands to change the story.

Phone calls might have been made,from high place, not to continue with the REAL test

Numerous pleas had definitley being made on his behalf from his friends and fellow agents. He should consider himself lucky to get away with this.

He can never sue NDLEA cos it must be part of the 'cover-up' deal.

He will not talk about it to the press so that he wont step on toes of those who help him out of the predicament.

He might do a movie later on the incident when the story might have died down completley to prove his 'innocence'

ADVISE: He should stop the runs cos all eyes will be on him from now.

Actually this is the best time to up the ante because the NDLEA people wouldnt want to go through this embarrassment again and even if he was caught he could argue that he was framed up by NDLEA.

Baba Suwe is now free to do drugs IMO, on a large scale basis if he wants. He is now more powerful than NDLEA.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Squeegeez(f): 3:34am On Oct 20, 2011
Excretion meaning poop?? Somebody is testing someones crap looking for cocaine?? Surely there is a better way, this is disgusting!!
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by BARKiNG1(m): 3:31am On Mar 09, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Na Only Yansh U Get, Bobby Don Flat - Fans Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing / Beautiful Black Girl Exposes Her Private Parts In Public After Consuming Too Muc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.