Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner (39784 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Kyase(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Fergie001

The court deducted 165,663 votes from Gov Yusuf total as invalid votes, stating that the ballot papers (165,663) were not stamped or signed and therefore declared invalid.

What saidth there on this

Remember suswam and udende case?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by thaoriginator: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
he will appeal
Appeal he will cry
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by maureensylvia(f): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Meagainstthem:
This is likely a fake news

Not true o
Fight is going on currently
I don hide inside

My safety matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by complexstuffs(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
ursullalinda:
The Judiciary is working so hard to make itself worthless...APC is just taking us decades back...God abeg ohhh

Judiciary wasn't worthless when Obi was winning cases abi?

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by fergie001: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kyase:
Fergie001What saidth there on this

Remember suswam and udende case?
Ehen nah, you said tribunal cannot deduct, I said it is within their powers to.

Let's see what happens at Appeal but it is now more difficult for NNPP.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Kyase(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
fergie001:
Ehen nah, you said tribunal cannot deduct, I said it is within their powers to.

Let's see what happens at Appeal but it is now more difficult for NNPP.

So its goonnneee for nnpp shey grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Appletek: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
emmadejust:
See your life nii undecided undecided undecided undecided kwakwaso ..
Things fall apart because of pride grin grin angry

Its better to be the leg of an elephant than the head of an ant .

Dey Play
Otti is next.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by adioolayi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Focus on the invalid votes...

Focus on how APC has argued their case based on INEC result sheets that were not stamped or singed by officials.. especially party agents..

This is how to proof electoral highhandedness..

NNPP will have to appeal and tell the court if the Tribunal is right by not allowing uncertified result sheets and thereby deducting the votes!

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by OriOko88(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Waiting patiently for Ogun judgment. Dari dapo must be swept away
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by YoshihideSuga: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
arewaboy01:
Remain plateau state..that fat for nothing Governor deserves to be sacked

Terrorists... So that you can commit your Fulani terrorist activities unhindered.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by olatade(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
The funniest thing is that NNPP do not even recognize kwankwaso as one of their members again.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by largeman4u(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
The Governor that has been demolishing has been removed. This is good for our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by AskProf: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Scripture5:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank

Anthony M Okeke,
Shame unto you.
Shame.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by habeeboladimeji(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
OMEGA009:
I thought Nairaland just reported that it was judged to be inconclusive? Which kind of double speak is this? Some of us depend on Nairaland for our source of undiluted news.
I wonder oo
I was also searching for where it says inconclusive
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Ewedegubbler: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
I smell coup
And the coupists would succeed and give us a new constitution

That I have seen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Guyman01: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Scripture5:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
Anthony beggi beggi can never make you rich
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Intrepid01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
When tribunal upturns APC candidate’s election, some people will jump and applaud the judiciary but when APC candidate is declared the winner at the tribunal, they’ll scream that the judiciary is dead. I’m not surprised though, we saw this during the reign of PDP too. People think the ruling party must lose for judiciary to be seen as transparent but those of us that aware know that there’s no difference btw politicians in the Executive, Legislative, Judiciary and political parties. You better face your work and let politicians fight their battle.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Hussein035: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xjqko7FX8eFKwAgghf59ubxa4J4Uc2Gz8Gwj95obzFrEfYhHqELj9q9oKqwFhXRBl&id=61551252683660&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kano-tribunal-sacks-gov-yusuf-declares-apc-winner/

It was all the fault of NNPP. They allowed their only candidate that is holding political power to gather enough hatred from the Kano State citizens

APC waited for the opportunity and seized it, so everyone should rest
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by newnigerdelta00: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
ursullalinda:
The Judiciary is working so hard to make itself worthless...APC is just taking us decades back...God abeg ohhh

You are the one taking your self backwards

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Sebocious(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
muykem:
Straight to appeal and supreme Court.
I agree with you
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Triplerg: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
arewaboy01:
feel free to dream
You are the one dreaming!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Triplerg: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sebocious:

Governorship appeal stops at appeal court
No, it stops at the supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by 3seriez(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pogba12:
Why I hate that Kabir Yusuf is because he is Kwankwaso's stooge, destroying and demolishing all the legacies of Ganduje, not because for the love of people of Kano.

Ganduje legacy. Which legacy cheesy
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Sebocious(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=Bkelly2 post=125913715]Supreme court will be the final judge. Meanwhile....it does not mean that the APC candidate will automatically become the governor. Until the supreme court gives it's final verdict. Yusuf abi wetin be him name still remains the sitting governor. Abi no be so? LoL [/qu
I agree with you
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by sisisioge: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Haaaa! No be the wasteful guy wey dey destroy everything built by the past governor be that? Power is transient o.....make he leave Kano jejely

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
PDP : 1,019,602
APC 890,705
UNSTAMPED BALLOTS IN FAVOR OF PDP 165,663
NOW PDP 853,939
DIFFERENT:36,766
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Yankee101: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
I think only a revolution might change nigeria

The corruption has to be wiped out

The courts have no shame anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Okoroawusa: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
As expected
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Sebocious(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Triplerg:
No, it stops at the supreme court.

Thanks..
My bad
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Mitsurugi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
maasoap:
If not for anything else, the fact that the madman is busy pulling every mega structure down is enough justification. I come in peace grin grin grin.
A lots of Obidients won't sleep tonight, they will give Tinubu and judges new names.

Yeah. Kano is an LP state. I think you guys are obsessed with Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.