Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner (39732 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by OMEGA009(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
habeeboladimeji:

I wonder oo
I was also searching for where it says inconclusive

There was a post where it gave details about the inconclusive judgement and even said the judgement was delivered via Zoom but I guess it was pulled down
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Charly68: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
The Governor is an unlucky man.. the last time he lost to rerun and this time around he lost to rigging due to invalid votes cast... APC has networked the heaven against him while he was busy bulldozing peoples properties up and down due to personal vendetta.. Now that the bubble has bursted ,let's see how he will navigate his way back to power. He is unfit to govern because of his attitude. The president called them to order yet they kept destroying properties and making claims to justify their wickedness .

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by nanana48: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Still now we didn't have a democracy in our country Since the citizens haven't the right to choose their leaders see the baddest decisions made by three people .
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by bonnyhope: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
maasoap:
If not for anything else, the fact that the madman is busy pulling every mega structure down is enough justification. I come in peace grin grin grin.
A lots of Obidients won't sleep tonight, they will give Tinubu and judges new names.

There's no corellation between Obidients and ANPP
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by Banhammy717: 3:11am On Sep 21, 2023
Kabir Yusuf was not a lawful candidate as his name was not in the membership register submitted to INEC.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by ValarDoharis: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2023
Who cares! Kwankwaso had it coming alright.

Who is the Andrew Liver salt now?
maasoap:
If not for anything else, the fact that the madman is busy pulling every mega structure down is enough justification. I come in peace grin grin grin.
A lots of Obidients won't sleep tonight, they will give Tinubu and judges new names.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner by slivertongue: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2023
arewaboy01:
feel free to dream

your hope is on M.B Tukur but have you thought of Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.

Caleb na mu ne!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.