Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? (785 Views)

Signs Of A Relationship That Has No Love Or Connection / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by Ochyes: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
I have read number of times of ladies attracted to the guy who slept with and disvirgined her. Imagine a lady after receiving beating from her guy will leave the guy but strangely will still return back to him after awhile. Do you think this is true and why is it so? Please ladies and guys in the house share your experiences and those of others you know about.
Re: Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by iamtardey: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Rubbish… which stupid connection is that
Re: Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
I think there is some sort of a strong chemistry or spiritual connection.

But that doesn't mean every lady would go back to the ex who disvirgined her.
Re: Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by dkidd: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I think there is some sort of a strong chemistry or spiritual connection.

But that doesn't mean every lady would go back to the ex who disvirgined her.
Would u?
Re: Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by Little21: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
No, absolutely wrong. If they were dating then, but they broke up. What kind of connection is there for the person you broke up with?? And besides who says you go back to your ex, if he is the one that dis virgin you?? People go back to any ex, either he/she is the first. Your point is wrong.
Re: Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
I am with one... grin grin grin
dkidd:

Would u?
Re: Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by dkidd: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I am with one... grin grin grin
Wow are u for real? I hope he doesn't disvirgin ur heart lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by Nonexisting: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Okafor's law is partly the reason. Whether disvirgined or just fuccked, them vaginarians never forget the dick so quickly. It's not about the emotional attachment to the dick holder, it's about emotional attachment to the dick. It now depends on the dick holder to take advantage of the emotional attachment or not.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
I hope so too... smiley smiley smiley
dkidd:

Wow are u for real? I hope he doesn't disvirgin ur heart lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner? by dkidd: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I hope so too... smiley smiley smiley
Yea just keep doing what ur doing and be his beautiful distraction from this troubled world 😊

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adult Party � / Scary Moment Captured As Child Wanders On Skyscraper Ledge / Who Made These Rules?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.