Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf (23266 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me / Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Chibuzoripob: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
cool
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Nolevel666: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Your stupid allah and jehovah did not stop mohbad’s death or stop you from stuffing bribe into your pocket.
Foolish people living in dreams
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by AriyaTV: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
E
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by wittywriter: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Gandollar on the beat.

Wittyness.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by duro4chang(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
The headless mob will cry more than the bereaved on kano matter
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by udemzyudex(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Rubbish judgment.

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Chibuzoripob: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
cool grin grin we are waiting for Mazi Onyendu reaction/congratulations cheesy
yarimo:
Victory for democracy , jubilations all over Kano state immediately after the judgment
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Elibaba1: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
mannobi:
The contest is between two northerners of kano extraction.
Betw two moslem
Betw APC and NNPP
But as expected, the pain was successfully delivered to pitobi mugus.
They have big flat heads but cannot reason like normal humans. Pitobi has destroyed their lives with hatred for others success.

Why are you always Childish?? Eh!!!! !!!!
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by jrusky(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
bewla:
It will have been Good if MOHBAD GET JUSTICE

Mohbad will get justice for sure, failure to get justice then someone music career will go down definitely.

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by duro4chang(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
udemzyudex:
Rubbish judgment.
Did you read the judgment? I can bet it, it was a perfect one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by paskal16: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Allahu akbarrrr
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by NOwazobia: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
When it favors me, na will of Allah, when it doesn't favors me, na whose will? undecided
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by UselessBuharist: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
post=125917790:
Anything to move our Darling country forward all around is all we want at MANNA.

My guy how far, you still dey here ?
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Nolevel666: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:
BLASPHEMY!

SATAN WILL, NEVER GOD
Keep Satan out of this.

Hail satan!
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hausa no get mouth for Kano...

They have been reduced to 8th class citizens in their own region ........Chai.

Damburuba

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by udemzyudex(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Did you read the judgment? I can bet it, it was a perfect one

Yinmu.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by duro4chang(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
udemzyudex:

Yinmu.
You are not serious. Do not cry more than the bereaved biko.

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by pongwa(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ganduje-reacts-after-sacking-of-kano-gov-by-tribunal/?fbclid=IwAR2uzy7K8X0bJAdiG0QxbXZRGX-B8cYLf7YAz6GPIGHywQPdmm29UU35mog
I don't mean to judge any religion but calling a fuckery of a judgement 'will of God/Allah' is preposterous man. I'm out
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by idris4r83(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
Victory for democracy , jubilations all over Kano state immediately after the judgment
where’s the jubilation? Me I no see any jubilation o

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by israelmao(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
The will of APC and its colluding partner.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
LAXconfidential:
Allah is not the Abrahamic God. Amongst the many differences, Allah and Muhammad seem to hate the Jews. Allah describes them as "the worst of creation ". He even admonishes moslems to kill them. Meanwhile the Abrahamic God loves them and describes them as his own people.

Allah is merely a construct of Muhammad's mind to get his followers to do his bidding. Little wonder why Allah seems to bend all the rules to favour Muhammad. Allah even described Muhammad who is a serial murderer, thief and sex maniac as "the perfect human".

Most Muslims know that what ive just typed above is true, but fear won't let them admit it.
the reason Islam even exist is because Mohammed convinced his followers that allah has forever rejected the Jews even though Yaweh said he would keep his covenant with the Jews forever because of Abraham sake

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by asobo1: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
LegendHero:
APC was able to prove their case with evidence and the court ruled based on that.

All eyes on the Supreme Court and I wish NNPP the best coz I believe the people of Kano actually wanted NNPP from the vote pattern.

However, something look strange. In BBC Hausa page, it seems people of Kano are congratulating Ganuwa of APC which is somehow different from what we intend as the mood of Kano.

The coming weeks will shed more light on that.
How many votes did APC Garner? Your answer should tell you why you see more post celebrating or congratulating on BBC page. Kwankwasiya are mostly peasants who you won't see on SM
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by LAXconfidential(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
How they don't see the folly behind that religion still puzzles me!
NzogbuNzogbu:
the reason Islam even exist is because Mohammed convinced his followers that allah has forever rejected the Jews even though Yaweh said he would keep his covenant with the Jews forever because of Abraham sake
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
LegendHero:
APC was able to prove their case with evidence and the court ruled based on that.

All eyes on the Supreme Court and I wish NNPP the best coz I believe the people of Kano actually wanted NNPP from the vote pattern.

However, something look strange. In BBC Hausa page, it seems people of Kano are congratulating Ganuwa of APC which is somehow different from what we intend as the mood of Kano.

The coming weeks will shed more light on that.
the people of Kano are tired of the nnpp governor because of his high handedness, the man came to demolish and not to build..
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by alansary0064(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:

Which nonsense jubilation. I'm sure u r not in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by AgentGoat: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Make dem sack am sef he too dey demolish buildings.
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Skyehigher1: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Though am progressive minded but with 2022 electoral act NNPP is the real winner of the Kano state gubernatorial election so supreme Court will upheld him as the winner because tribunal is not the final judgement of the election petition tribunal and remember also same thing happened in osun state election petition tribunal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Deefirm: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by raphloren: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
This Apc will eventually distroy this country if we dont take time n force us to a one party system. Imagine the judges didnt appear in court but did the judgement thru zoom. They will continue to bring down elected officials thru d court with one thing or the order. Imo state judgement was d first and becos nothing happened they have continued this trend. Our judges have now succumbed as tools to achieve their goals.

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Rebuke: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omo, for this naija, if yhu dey do politics use yhur head o.
Same man that was destroying Ganduje building just few days after the election and people were hailing him then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_MjwyXRY4
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Neoteny7: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nats12:
Hmmm
This is definitely the will of the 'Allah' you created and not the will of the Allah that created all of us.

Both you and the god you created will be judged by the Almighty on the last day

Read back your dumb statement....are you saying your god's will was destroyed by a man-made god?
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by cjudy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=]Anything to move our Darling country forward all around is all we want at MANNA. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna On Fire Again. / Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City / Insecurity: PDP Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.