Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers (64478 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by gidgiddy: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
BreconHills:

The groups that ambush Nigerian army in the north are avowed terrorist groups. They make no bones about it. Ipob on the other hand, claim they are non violent and esn say they are protecting farmers from herdsmen! Yet someone is killing soldiers - obviously the ipob/esn/ autopiloteers group. No one is condemning them. They killed and even ate a police man and police woman.

Now you are bleating about the Nigerian constitution. Who feeds these people, who are their armourers? Who shelters them when they melt into the civilian populace? Ghosts? Even on NL they have people pointing out who should be attack.

The masquerades mask is off. War has come to any part of the SE that kills Nigerian soldiers.

Enjoy.

And if you are asked to show one proof that IPOB did this, it will be the guess work in your head

Your security forces dont go on revenge mission 8n the North despite being killed there in larger numbers, but frequently go on revenge mission in the south out of ethnic bias

We are wasting our time with Nigeria, we should all come together and agree to dissolve this long failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Anyone else notice there’s a nexus between those loving and cheering on these state-sanctioned murderers and support for Tinubu/APC!?

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Everfrank(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
What else do you expect?
When you behave like animals you should be treated like same.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by chaloskyx: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
because FG is actually fighting Igbos not unknown gunmen who are only used by FG as a tool to deal with the Igbos the goal is to silence that region and cut them off. how come we dont hear of the military burning communities in the north affliated with BH.
Supremos:
It's Shameful that security agencies who were supposed to protect the people from supposedly gunmen, are now burning the properties of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by JOemmy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
This is sad and unfortunate.

However to avoid this and possibly worse collateral damage in the future, the local residents should mobilize and expose the ipob terrorists among them and hiding in their backyards to help our security forces.

Those boys don't even live in that area I was told that they deceived the joint patrol team by calling them to come to the area that there was an ongoing crises there but not knowing it was just an ambush.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Sleekfingers: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
That's good. The military should deal with them. They can't tell me that, the don't know those people....
As a matter of fact, they should give them ODI treatment.....
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by gidjah(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
I am sure I told you it's gonna be hell on the citizens of that territory but I remember you qouting me with plenty Gramma... Army won't won't stop at nothing untill every Intel they get are well responded to, Not even Thier superiors can tame them here ,it's going to be take a lot of technical hands to curb them from further destructions.. they are still gathering momentum, wait and see this week and next,una cry over there no go save anybody ,just leave that axis untill normalcy returns else every young man in that LGA is gonna be dealt with.I Am NOT FRONTING FOR EVIL EITHER FROM THE IPOB /SECURITY FORCES,but I know d DRILLS.
jmoore:
This is one of the reasons why the useless Nigerian army cannot defeat a 5th tier poorly funded terrorist group.

Instead of the useless army to go after armed culprits, they keep burning houses. markets and attack innocent unarmed people.

And this terrorist behaviour from the army only happens in southeast. Recently, soldiers were killed in the north but no news of them burning markets, houses and killing innocent people.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by jmoore(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
J
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pakute:
Good.. burn down all terrorists hideouts in AfhgaEASTan

Hahahahaha Yoruba Muslim terrorist man, in few days to come you be here crying for your fellow terrorists when the strongest guys send them to their creator. You're not even ashamed of yourself by rejoicing because your fellow terrorists were busy destroying people's properties, instead of them facing the strongest guys one on one
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Omodua(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You’re so spot on!

Speaking personally, i never expected any change by the evil Nigerian state when the Fulani hegemony handed over to their Tinubu partner in crime and hate! I just knew the anti-Igbo policies and actions will continue like there was no ‘break-in-transmission’! There’s one standard for the Igbo and another one for the muslim core north! That’s all ‘one Nigeria’ has ever been about right from 1914!

In any case, it’s only those naive and daft ‘one Nigerianist’ Igbo who would be surprised about all this! The reaction of the bloodthirsty Nigerian army was predictable and expected!
You're very correct bro.

But who is to Bell the cat?

Sobs!

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Omodua(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You’re so spot on!

Speaking personally, i never expected any change by the evil Nigerian state when the Fulani hegemony handed over to their Tinubu partner in crime and hate! I just knew the anti-Igbo policies and actions will continue like there was no ‘break-in-transmission’! There’s one standard for the Igbo and another one for the muslim core north! That’s all ‘one Nigeria’ has ever been about right from 1914!

In any case, it’s only those naive and daft ‘one Nigerianist’ Igbo who would be surprised about all this! The reaction of the bloodthirsty Nigerian army was predictable and expected!
You're very correct bro.

But who is to Bell the cat?

Sobs!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Earthquakes: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
burp18:
That's still under investigation. You can't even tell who's military and who's not. We have seen Fulani bandits on full military khaki. Anyone can get a Khaki

Video is under investigation
Nigeria military now uses okada right??
Sometimes say God forbid to the spirit of hypocrisy in you. Same way gagunje dollar video is still under investigation now working for tinubu, how about book haram names sent to Nigeria government by UAE 2yrs back, are they still under investigation?? Or you think if it's Igbo names everyone will not see it by now??
Abba kyria is still under investigation too after being indicted by your brother huspuppi
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by 1Dray(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

Be ready.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by 1Dray(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
Terrorist sympathizers will come and tell you how the Nigerian army are cowards and are just attacking innocent civilians. Every thing in that area should be burned to the ground.

Be ready, you asked for it...
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Greenfusion: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Comparing warri to East shows u don't understand how investment works

I myself is looking for land Rover build factory in the East

No company owned by warri indigenous person left ... That's why I'm against FDI it's too risky
Investment thrives in an environment without rancour.. u actually think if those oil firm located in warri then wouldn't have relocated because they were local investment?....have you wondered why Dangote didn't imagine building his refinery in niger delta, because its prone to issues.....its a matter of time, let the violence continue, u would see businesses and people move out in droves.......Ph would have been like Warri if not that violence was nipped fast
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by mrvitalis(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Greenfusion:

Investment thrives in an environment without rancour....have you wondered why Dangote didn't imagine building his refinery in niger delta, because its prone to issues.....its a matter of time, let the violence continue, u would see businesses and people move out in droves.......Ph would have been like Warri if not that violence was nipped fast
Doesn't stop a Niger Deltan from building his own on his village

Your analogy only works with FDI

So you would move your factory out of your village because small crisis? Talk na
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Greenfusion: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Doesn't stop a Niger Deltan from building his own on his village

Your analogy only works with FDI

So you would move your factory out of your village because small crisis? Talk na

U think businesses are charity organizations, they are established for profit.....u say small crisis, during endsars i know people's businesses that were grounded n looted.....if such protest was prevalent in lagos, u think businesses won't leave....u wan dey loose money
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by gemini35(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
BiafraInc:

You won't see the hypocrite Biafra haters and the useful idiot Igbos condemn this. But wait for a revenge by the victims in the coming days and see them rush to create threads that will reach 20 pages.
when they shot down military jet in Niger state what happened, did any body run ?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by mrvitalis(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Greenfusion:

U think businesses are charity organizations, they are established for profit.....u say small crisis, during endsars i know people's businesses that were grounded n looted.....if such protest was prevalent in lagos, u think businesses won't leave....u wan dey loose money
I'm not sure you have been to the east

Night life self haven't been affected not to talk about business

Do you really want to teach igbos how to run business?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Greenfusion: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

I'm not sure you have been to the east

Night life self haven't been affected not to talk about business

Do you really want to teach igbos how to run business?

Really, its ok o
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by BossGerald: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
Terrorist sympathizers will come and tell you how the Nigerian army are cowards and are just attacking innocent civilians. Every thing in that area should be burned to the ground.

You lack common sense
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by SirGod: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2023
Just observe the f00lishnest
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by OsunOriginal: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2023
Supremos:
Stop destroying businesses premises. That has been your modus oparandi.

In Orlu Imo state, you always burn shops and markets and loot the ones you can.

Why not face the boys and leave civilians out of your madness

I can only see beer parlors here. Are these the businesses you're talking about? grin grin grin grin
No wonder they keep relocating to Lagos. When you harbor terrorists, you should also know the consequences of such.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by onuman: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
OsunOriginal:

I can only see beer parlors here. Are these the businesses you're talking about? grin grin grin grin
No wonder they keep relocating to Lagos. When you harbor terrorists, you should also know the consequences of such.

Lagos will soon become Igbo territory since Tinubu does not want to resolve the insecurity issue in Igbo land. No amount of badmouthing the Igbos by Yoruba will stop Lagos, and perhaps, more Yoruba lands, from becoming Igbo territory if the insecurity is not stopped in Igbo land.
Igbos are not behind the insecurity in Igbo land. Nobody can convert 0.0001%of Igbos to Islam. Jihad is all about the insecurity in Igboland.

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Boldideas: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2023
legitnow1:

AFONJJAAAA, TRY THAT WITH US.

WE WILL JUMP IN OUR BOATS AND FLY OUR DRONES UNTIL NO SINGLE YORUBA IS LEFT ON THE PLANET.

JUST TRY US.

COWARDS!

Stop smoking weeds with cement paper. You are outnumbered. It appears you've just been privileged to see how a drone operates. Weaponized or UAV please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.