Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers (64400 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Weathered: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQbHWUqBSI?si=DaqlPIGeqWzjqocF

around 2013 a Nigerian British terrorist brutally murdered a soldie in broad daylight in the UK very close to the army barracks.

The army didn't even come to the scene but left the crime to the British police who came and arrested the murderer.

UK army is one of the world's strongest, in contrast, Nigerian army is a highly unprofessional body of illiterate cultists, uneducated and highly undisciplined troubled souls who have failed in everything in life but resorted to being in the army to feel better than the next person.

These privileged cultists and criminals in uniform have no sense of rules governing armed operation, despite being one of the world's laziest, most corrupt and indisciplined body of frustrated thugs in uniform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by redirect(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2023
must them harm the innocent ?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Paretomaster1(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2023
legitnow1:
Cowards go and try that in the North.

Nobody is afraid of a coward that run from battle to face civilians.

Everyone know the tribe of cowards na... ..like Ojukwu like Kanu..

Northerners don't abait criminals, they formed Vigilante, and CJTF to assist the authorities.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Khyrvxjzy: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Supremos:
It's Shameful that security agencies who were supposed to protect the people from supposedly gunmen, are now burning the properties of the people.

only burn, i wish they kill alot of them

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Govocrete: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2023
jmoore:

No be only gorilla, na chimpanzee. They should attack the governor na, governor dey wear uniform?

I like your comment.

The agitators should target governor, Senators, house of rep members from the state(s) and not compare their masses to stay at home loosing financially. Why will agitators burn down vehicle, houses etc. of the masses then claimed they are fighting for.

You talked about the soldiers attacking the governor, the governor did not attack any soldier or police.

Agitators should face those in government until they achieve their goal. Agitators should go after officials of government alone both home and away.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Boldideas: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2023
legitnow1:

AFONJJAAAA, TRY THAT WITH US.
WE WILL JUMP IN OUR BOATS AND FLY OUR DRONES UNTIL NO SINGLE YORUBA IS LEFT ON THE PLANET.

JUST TRY US.

COWARDS!

Stop smoking weed with cement papers!!!! Nobody has monopoly of violence. You're outnumbered.

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Jomonix: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
This is sad and unfortunate.

However to avoid this and possibly worse collateral damage in the future, the local residents should mobilize and expose the ipob terrorists among them and hiding in their backyards to help our security forces.

Hiding behind this idea to wreak havoc on the community is also very wrong. The right of innocent citizens must be respected. Government must therefore investigate and bring all culprits on both sides to book. Innocent citizens also have the right to enjoy their GOD given life.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by AgubataAkokwa: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2023
Tell me why UGM won't increase in number. Dumb soldiers everywhere. The other day they were dancing with AK-47 arm carrying terrorists in the north. Nigeria my zoo
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by IamAtAnger: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2023
The evil people from that area are suppose to think of the consequences be4 murdering innocent officers of the law... they're also human beings and have families
Supremos:
It's Shameful that security agencies who were supposed to protect the people from supposedly gunmen, are now burning the properties of the people.

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by gidgiddy: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2023
BreconHills:

Remember Odi under OBJ?

If you kill soldiers don't expect them to come with lollipops and sweets. That enclave will not appear on Google maps just like Odi unless a contrary order comes from Abuja. And that order will not come swiftly else there is a possibility of mutiny.

Soldiers don't fight for their nation, they fight fir one another. The fool that went and recorded what happened has nailed that enclave.

In other words, the security forces are allowed to take the law into their hands, disregard the constitution and take revenge on unarmed innocent civilians?

So if someone kills a military man in front of your house, the military can come and burn your house, kill you, over what you know nothing about?

That only happens in a lawless country
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by stanbright(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2023
burp18:
We don't have terrorists in the north so there's no need for a state of emergency declaration. But we do have terrorists operating in the South east and who knows, if the activities of UGM continues, the FG might have to consider it.
You don’t have terrorists in the north?
Those herdsmen that kills farmers always na wetting?
Engineers?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Beremx(f): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2023
naptu2:

Can you imagine such ridiculous nonsense? The person that was giving autopiloters information about the identities of people that were complaining about attacks on innocent people during the useless sit at home protests is trying to call me out. I had to report your post for endangering the person and you were banned for a long time. Yet you think you are calling me out.

The person that supported the autopiloters and till today has never condemned them for one day and is instead blaming Hope Uzodinma, Bola Tinubu and everybody else is saying that she is calling me out.

Me that I have condemned military attacks on innocent citizens, I am being called out by someone that has supported the autopiloters, supported Nnamdi Kanu and deflected attention from the murderous terrorists.

Continue wasting your time. You have been trying to get my attention for a long time, but this is the only time that you will get it.
a simple question i asked you and you are accusing me falsely of what I'm not. Go check my post and see where I have always condemned Simon Ekpa and his autopilot terrorists. You have nothing on me naptu2 because you got no evidence.
I won't be surprised ii you're working for Hope Uzodinma, this one you are defending his atrocities towards Imo people.

Which one is giving autopilot information? You'll have to explain that because i don't understand that statement of yours
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Beremx(f): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2023
ShaqFu:
Are you serious? Beremx is an IPOB apologist?

Can you point me to those post, please. 🙏
don't mind him. Let him prove it with any post of mine. Imagine the allegations against my person.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Beremx(f): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2023
Naptu2, you mistaken me for someone else. When did the below happen? I have only being banned twice since this year for breaking rule number two which lasted for only one week. So what the heck are you saying? Respect your old age and don't involve me in what I know nothing about.

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Rochasstatue(f): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2023
The coorect format would have been to give the traditional ruler and town union 24hrs to fish out the perpetrators of that dastardly act.

If after 24hrs they fail to do so, the trad ruler, his council of chiefs and entire executive of the town union resident in the community are all rounded up and shot at the market square.

Next, a scorched earth operation is launched and Ehime Mbano will remain in ruins for years to come.

That is how to tell somebody never to fvck with you again.

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by BreconHills(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2023
gidgiddy:

In other words, the security forces are allowed to take the law into their hands, disregard the constitution and take revenge on unarmed innocent civilians?

So if someone kills a military man in front of your house, the military can come and burn your house, kill you, over what you know nothing about?

That only happens in a lawless country

Reality not fantasy. You cannot build a country through your imagination. The people that kill soldiers and the people that harbour them have by deliberate intent turned their locale into a war zone.

Blame them.

2 Likes

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by goslowgoslow(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2023
legitnow1:

They built schools, hospitals and paid salary with it for teachers, doctors, civil servants etc.

They built roads and other infrastructures etc.
Lol ..ok sir.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by ShaqFu: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2023
Beremx:
don't mind him. Let him prove it with any post of mine. Imagine the allegations against my person.
He said the post got hidden and you were banned for a long time.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by ShaqFu: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2023
Beremx:
Naptu2, you mistaken me for someone else. When did the below happen? I have only being banned twice since this year for breaking rule number two which lasted for only one week. So what the heck are you saying? Respect your old age and don't involve me in what I know nothing about.
You could have used an alternate, almost every old timer has an alternate account.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by gidgiddy: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2023
BreconHills:

Reality not fantasy. You cannot build a country through your imagination. The people that kill soldiers and the people that harbour them have by deliberate intent turned their locale into a war zone.

Blame them.

In other words, if a Soldier is killed in your neighbourhood, Soldiers should take the laws into their own hands, disregard the constitution and come down and burn down your neighbourhood?

Well, ISWAP, Boko haram, armed bandits, ambush and kill more Soldiers than anywhere else in Nigeria

Yet, no neighbourhood has ever been reported to have been atracked in the North in retaliation

What is happening here is tribal and we all know it. Nigeria is lawless, thats why is no surprise to see Nigerians supporting their security forces to be lawless in taking the law into their hands
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Tochj(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
Terrorist sympathizers will come and tell you how the Nigerian army are cowards and are just attacking innocent civilians. Every thing in that area should be burned to the ground.
I don't really blame you
Because you don't hide ur hatred for igbos but that 124 Human beings supported you with likes is shocking to me.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by yemmite07: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Which our security will use thesame measure on those terrorists the have kill our army...
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
IGBO VILLAGE SHOULD START PRAYING THAT GOD SHOULD CONVERT THEIR SAVAGE YOUTHS TO HUMAN BEINGS,because THOSE BOYS ARE DEMONS LIVING AMONG THEM angrysee what they are suffering now,how can you kill soldiers on patrol,and run away,you are cowards,So You love your life yet you kill to ascond,GOD WILL CATCH YOU VERY SOON YOU EVILL KILLERS. angry
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by sexuential: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:

However to avoid this and possibly worse collateral damage in the future, the local residents should mobilize and expose the ipob terrorists among them and hiding in their backyards to help our security forces.
What has happened to The exposed terrorist in the north? Pls kindly reason before you speak. Ask yourself what has lead to jungle justice and "mind ur business" lifestyle of today. The system today, nobody has trust in it again including the forcemen. In all spheres of life, everyone should try to do the right thing and let peace reign.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IGBO VILLAGE SHOULD START PRAYING THAT GOD SHOULD CONVERT THEIR SAVAGE YOUTHS TO HUMAN BEINGS,because THOSE BOYS ARE DEMONS LIVING AMONG THEM angrysee what they are suffering now,how can you kill soldiers on patrol,and run away,you are cowards,So You love your life yet you kill to ascond,GOD WILL CATCH YOU VERY SOON YOU EVILL KILLERS. angry
THOSE SOLDIERS YOUR SAVAGE YOUTHS KILLED ARE PEOPLE FATHER ,BROTHER,UNCLE AND SONS WHO DID NOT COME TO ATTACK YOU. KANU DIDNT SEND YOU THAT O!
angry
YOU ARE COMPLAINING OF SHOPS that are replaceables,AND NEVER COMPLAINED OF THOSE YOU CARRIED OUT THIS DASTARDLY ACT ON HUMAN LIVES. angry
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by BreconHills(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
gidgiddy:

In other words, if a Soldier is killed in your neighbourhood, Soldiers should take the laws into their own hands, disregard the constitution and come down and burn down your neighbourhood?

Well, ISWAP, Boko haram, armed bandits, ambush and kill more Soldiers than anywhere else in Nigeria

Yet, no neighbourhood has ever been reported to have been atracked in the North in retaliation

What is happening here is tribal and we all know it. Nigeria is lawless, thats why is no surprise to see Nigerians supporting their security forces to be lawless in taking the law into their hands

My neighbourhood is not engaged in a low intensity war with the Nigerian army; killing off duty police men and yes even police women.

My neighbourhood does not contain people who initiate attacks against soldiers on patrol and then burn them while filming their agonising deaths for the macabre pleasure of their supporters.

My neighbourhood is not led by a man who encourages murder by various devilish means and who is a hero to the neighbourhood when they kill and even eat police women and men.

My neighbourhood does not plead the constitution when it suits them and curse it and refuse to be bound by it when it suits them.

In short my neighbourhood has not invited war to its gates only to whimper behind the gates of self pity when the consequences dawn on them.

The only reason that these cowardly ipob/esn exist is because they have safe havens among civilians.

The NA ( Israeli style) is sending a message that any community that acts as a safe haven fir these murderous thugs will be regarded as enemy hideouts.

Thst my friend is the new reality that ipob and esn have birthed.

Congratulations.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omodua:
I am not surprised by actions of the army.

Current Chief of Army staff, Lt General Taoreed Lagbaja was the GOC 82 Division Enugu before Tinubu appointed him COAF.
Under his watch Southeast was under fire because of his morbid hate for Alaigbo.

I told friends to watch out the catastrophic effect of the killings of the service personnel. That they would descend on innocent civilians who knows nothing about the brutal killings of the soldiers.

How.many houses have been burnt in Northeast where bokoharam have been having field day in killing the soldiers. Of course, Nil!
And why the brutal killings in southeast. It is all due to the primordial sentiment that Igbo's must suffer for the slightest provocation.

Gov Uzodinma has proved his inefficiency and obeyance to Nigerian state. He doesn't care what happens to his people.

Stakeholders should report this to United nations for genocide and oppression. We can't live under state of anomie and annihilation.

Let the people go. Enough of the humiliation and genocide.

Shame unto Lagbaja!

You’re so spot on!

Speaking personally, i never expected any change by the evil Nigerian state when the Fulani hegemony handed over to their Tinubu partner in crime and hate! I just knew the anti-Igbo policies and actions will continue like there was no ‘break-in-transmission’! There’s one standard for the Igbo and another one for the muslim core north! That’s all ‘one Nigeria’ has ever been about right from 1914!

In any case, it’s only those naive and daft ‘one Nigerianist’ Igbo who would be surprised about all this! The reaction of the bloodthirsty Nigerian army was predictable and expected!

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by OfoIgbo: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:

This is not collateral damage. It is clear the soldiers targeted civilians and their businesses.

That is why this action will be counter-productive, instead the civilians will be more willing to help Simon Ekpa's group.

You have to understand how Igbos operate. We are not easily intimidated. You must appeal to an Igboman's sense of justice, if you really want to convince him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Weathered:
around 2013 a Nigerian British terrorist brutally murdered a soldie in broad daylight in the UK very close to the army barracks.

The army didn't even come to the scene but left the crime to the British police who came and arrested the murderer.

UK army is one of the world's strongest, in contrast, Nigerian army is a highly unprofessional body of illiterate cultists, uneducated and highly undisciplined troubled souls who have failed in everything in life but resorted to being in the army to feel better than the next person.

These privileged cultists and criminals in uniform have no sense of rules governing armed operation, despite being one of the world's laziest, most corrupt and indisciplined body of frustrated thugs in uniform

Brilliant and apt submission!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by gidgiddy: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
BreconHills:

My neighbourhood is not engaged in a low intensity war with the Nigerian army; killing off duty police men and yes even police women.

My neighbourhood does not contain people who initiate attacks against soldiers on patrol and then burn them while filming their agonising deaths for the macabre pleasure of their supporters.

My neighbourhood is not led by a man who encourages murder by various devilish means and who is a hero to the neighbourhood when they kill and even eat police women and men.

My neighbourhood does not plead the constitution when it suits them and curse it and refuse to be bound by it when it suits them.

In short my neighbourhood has not invited war to its gates only to whimper behind the gates of self pity when the consequences dawn on them.

The only reason that these cowardly ipob/esn exist is because they have safe havens among civilians.

The NA ( Israeli style) is sending a message that any community that acts as a safe haven fir these murderous thugs will be regarded as enemy hideouts.

Congratulations.

Thats good for your neighbourhood. And that is why we should all come together, agree that we are different, shake hands and go our different ways as we were before the while man man brought us together

Different armed groups ambush and kill Soldiers and Police up North all the time, nobody ever goes on revenge mission on civilians there

But if it happens in the south, they will forget 'one Nigeria' and go to destroy lives and property of unarmed civilians, in revenge mission

Laughable

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by BreconHills(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats good for your neighbourhood. And that is why we should all come together, agree that we are different, shsjw hands and ho our different ways as we were before the while man man brought us together

Different armed groups ambush and kill Soldiers and Police up North all the time, nobody ever goes on revenge mission on civilians there

But if it happens in the south, they will forget 'one Nigeria' and go to destroy lives and property of unarmed civilians, in revenge mission

Laughable

The groups that ambush Nigerian army in the north are avowed terrorist groups. They make no bones about it. Ipob on the other hand, claim they are non violent and esn say they are protecting farmers from herdsmen! Yet someone is killing soldiers - obviously the ipob/esn/ autopiloteers group. No one is condemning them. They killed and even ate a police man and police woman.

Now you are bleating about the Nigerian constitution. Who feeds these people, who are their armourers? Who shelters them when they melt into the civilian populace? Ghosts? Even on NL they have people pointing out who should be attack.

The masquerades mask is off. War has come to any part of the SE that kills Nigerian soldiers.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
BreconHills:

Congratulations.

What else is new…..finding a way to blame innocent villagers and IPOB/ESN for a crime they know nothing about!

Knowing the unbridled hate you lot harbour for Ndigbo, and your capacity for malevolent scheming and shedding of blood, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility to posit that your ilk carried out these attacks just to blame IPOB/ESN and engage in your favourite pastime of spilling Igbo blood!

Assuming, without conceding, that the murderers of those security personnel were Igbo and indigenes of the community, does it make sense to you that, knowing the modus-operandi of the Nigerian army in engaging in a scorched-earth policy when it comes to Ndigbo, that the assailants will want to invite this kind of state-sanctioned murder on their people by carrying out the attack in their own neighbourhood…and you think the attackers, assuming they’re Igbo, would have stayed behind to watch proceedings and take pictures for their album!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.