Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate (13819 Views)

Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Governor Oyetola And Supporters Celebrate His Victory At Appeal Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by Redhot0007: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Kwonkwoso is now the real Andrew liver salt. He is being decimated gradually. Eihhh
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by ufuosman(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2023
Let’s see ow it will end
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by duro4chang(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2023
Best way to go
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by juman(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Pdp should look for big SAN to defend them.
Judiciary will do well to whoever have good case.
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by Jennieee4(f): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2023
Frustration pro max
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by wizelink(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2023
The moment he allowed kwankwaso to be booted out of NNPP then I know he don enter one chance. Don't be surprised that the absence of kwankwaso contributed to this great loss because gandollar finds very difficult messing with him politically.

1 Like

Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by Oshoboy01: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2023
abc115:
Demolished shops to return to owners – Kano APC chairman

From Imran Muhammed On Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeoycSlBRNk
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by nanana48: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2023
By the grace of god there will be a revolution in Nigeria since the Nigerians don't have the right to vote for their leader
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by olatade(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2023
I hope they ask him(Kabir Yusuf) to pay for all those buildings he demolished too cheesy
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by daviddouglas: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2023
What is the promise made by Abbas, as mentioned in the article, regarding the demolished shops and the victims of the situation in Kano?
ki master
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2023
AsomStructures:
Nice.. Abbas kabir goofed by playing politics of bitterness. Came into power and started demolishing structures because you're trying to get back at someone...
He be Emeka Ehedioha of Kano. Same fate wey fall on Ehedioha is likely to fall on him. Birds of the same fearther (same behavior of distruction
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by ayokellany: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
But APC as paid the judges abi APC no longer have money to bribe the judges again or Nigeria judges have suddenly turn to saint now

pesty100:
What is this one talking about?appeal is still in process, how are they sure that supreme court will even favour them when it gets there
Cajal:
The judgement will not stand after supreme court appeals
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by 3seriez(m): 1:42am On Sep 22, 2023
AsomStructures:
Nice.. Abbas kabir goofed by playing politics of bitterness. Came into power and started demolishing structures because you're trying to get back at someone...
BTW
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

He did not goof anything. Imagine the only green area in your locality owned by the state being taken over by businessmen because they have connections with the political elite. Schools, mosques, hospitals, play areas all taken over by shops.
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by 3seriez(m): 1:44am On Sep 22, 2023
jrusky:
Good one. That NNPP glex governor really goofed badly.

I congratulate the Kano people for this judgement.

Congratulate yourself instead. Ganduje & goons taking back Kano is 1 step forward, 10 steps back. The kind of corruption witnessed during their tenure is not an experience I wish on any state.
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by 3seriez(m): 1:50am On Sep 22, 2023
Mccullum:
NNPP governor created a self opened divided state by himself via

his witch hunting and vindictive policy under the disguise of state's

infrastructure plans. Kwankwanso and Yusuf made APC administration angelic regime in Kano State.

Angelic to corruption sympathisers. If election will still hold free & fair today in Kano, APC Will still lose.
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by jrusky(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2023
3seriez:

Congratulate yourself instead. Ganduje & goons taking back Kano is 1 step forward, 10 steps back. The kind of corruption witnessed during their tenure is not an experience I wish on any state.

Another online jurist talking.

Ok list the corruption under Ganduje.

Oh I know stuffing dollar bullshit you want to talk about but let me ask a good question and pls give me good answer or stop quoting me ok.

The dollar stuffing in question is it your money, your relatives money? Did Kano people accessed him of stuffing their dollar in his babaringa? What is the Doliar for? Does the dollar belong to your state or is their anywhere written the dollar belong to Kano state purse andhe stuffed it in his clothe?

Mind you I'm not supporting corruption but I stand with common sense fact before accusing anyone of corruption.

So pls drop the ist of corruption I zksno during Ganduje reign with evidence.l?
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by 3seriez(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2023
jrusky:

Another online jurist talking.

Ok list the corruption under Ganduje.

Oh I know stuffing dollar bullshit you want to talk about but let me ask a good question and pls give me good answer or stop quoting me ok.

The dollar stuffing in question is it your money, your relatives money? Did Kano people accessed him of stuffing their dollar in his babaringa? What is the Doliar for? Does the dollar belong to your state or is their anywhere written the dollar belong to Kano state purse andhe stuffed it in his clothe?

Mind you I'm not supporting corruption but I stand with common sense fact before accusing anyone of corruption.

So pls drop the ist of corruption I zksno during Ganduje reign with evidence.l?

1.Come to Kano, and ask civil servants & school teachers why they are Monthly deductions on their salary without explanation in the past administration.
2. Come and ask the then sanitation board head, why state owned trucks and equipment were auctioned to friends and cronies at ridiculous prices leaving the state with no sanitation vehicles. Have you seen how dirt piled up then around market areas and population centers.
3. Ask them why they contracted sanitation in the state to a private company linked to member of Ganduje's family. And still performed woefully.
4. Ask why was hasiya bayero hospital was closed & sold to an APC member for a ridiculous sum. Abba has returned it to the state, renovated and it's back in operation.
5. Ask why Schools lack furniture and in a dilapidated state but part of School land will be carved out and allocated for shops to party men and sympathisers.
6. Ask why some schools have just 2 or 3 teachers attending to hundreds of pupils.
7. Ask why admission to Saadatu rimi college and some state tertiary institutions is solely in the hands of the then governors wife.
8. 1.2 billion naira was released for some Road reconstruction last quarter of 2022 in the metropolis. Those bastards and their cronies diverted the money. The criminals are under investigation and would soon be charged to court. Abba came and did those same roads.
9. Despite huge monthly allocation for diesel Gen meant for street lights, roads were still In perpetual darkness. The SA in charge of street lights would be clubbing in Sabon gari every Friday & Saturday.
10. Also ask the Diversion and secret auction of KNARDA (Agricultural Authority) vehicles, equipment and fertilizer ( some were recently recovered from a private warehouse).
11. Ask why Internal Revenue collection is being handled by a Lebanese firm, with rumoured monthly allocation to Governor. Go to KIRS office and see the staff sleeping and jobless most of the time.

Should I go on! Online jurist you mention. If you think Stuffing Dollars in Babban Riga is what this is about, then you know nothing of what's been going down in Kano this past 8 years.
Most of this Info is general knowledge in Kano. Go and confirm. Some you can verify on Google.
Forget media propaganda and Online white wash of Ganduje. His administration was a disaster and he & his cronies were very corrupt.
We are on ground and that's why we voted them out and never pray for their type ever in Kano again.
So y'all can keep praising him, we on ground know where it pinches.
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2023
3seriez:

1.Come to Kano, and ask civil servants & school teachers why they are Monthly deductions on their salary without explanation in the past administration.
2. Come and ask the then sanitation board head, why state owned trucks and equipment were auctioned to friends and cronies at ridiculous prices leaving the state with no sanitation vehicles. Have you seen how dirt piled up then around market areas and population centers.
3. Ask them why they contracted sanitation in the state to a private company linked to member of Ganduje's family. And still performed woefully.
4. Ask why was hasiya bayero hospital was closed & sold to an APC member for a ridiculous sum. Abba has returned it to the state, renovated and it's back in operation.
5. Ask why Schools lack furniture and in a dilapidated state but part of School land will be carved out and allocated for shops to party men and sympathisers.
6. Ask why some schools have just 2 or 3 teachers attending to hundreds of pupils.
7. Ask why admission to Saadatu rimi college and some state tertiary institutions is solely in the hands of the then governors wife.
8. 1.2 billion naira was released for some Road reconstruction last quarter of 2022 in the metropolis. Those bastards and their cronies diverted the money. The criminals are under investigation and would soon be charged to court. Abba came and did those same roads.
9. Despite huge monthly allocation for diesel Gen meant for street lights, roads were still In perpetual darkness. The SA in charge of street lights would be clubbing in Sabon gari every Friday & Saturday.
10. Also ask the Diversion and secret auction of KNARDA (Agricultural Authority) vehicles, equipment and fertilizer ( some were recently recovered from a private warehouse).
11. Ask why Internal Revenue collection is being handled by a Lebanese firm, with rumoured monthly allocation to Governor. Go to KIRS office and see the staff sleeping and jobless most of the time.

Should I go on! Online jurist you mention. If you think Stuffing Dollars in Babban Riga is what this is about, then you know nothing of what's been going down in Kano this past 8 years.
Forget media propaganda and Online white wash of Ganduje. His administration was a disaster and he & his cronies were very corrupt.
We are on ground and that's why we voted them out and never pray for their type ever in Kano again.
So y'all can keep praising him, we on ground know where it pinches.

Pls these are not the answer I expected. Pls in constructive argent when given answer be precise and well define.

I do not need to ask anyone all I ask is list the corruption you are aware of so I eclxoect to say
1. In department of education N1billion or N20billion missing

2. In Finance N100billion is missing and so on. That is defined and precise answer and not me going to Kano to be asking people as if I'm doing business survey or marketing survey.

Thanks...
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by 3seriez(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2023
jrusky:

Pls these are not the answer I expected. Pls in constructive argent when given answer be precise and well define.

I do not need to ask anyone all I ask is list the corruption you are aware of so I eclxoect to say
1. In department of education N1billion or N20billion missing

2. In Finance N100billion is missing and so on. That is defined and precise answer and not me going to Kano to be asking people as if I'm doing business survey or marketing survey.

Thanks...

Lol. People like you see black clearly and request for Dark black. Why did I even bother. Sorry for wasting your time. Do have a good day.
Re: Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2023
AsomStructures:
BTW
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

That wasn't good of him at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrocentric Scholar Chinweizu Dishes Some Hard Truths About Nigeria And Africa / Melaye Calls For The Scrapping Of "State Of Origin" As A Political Requirement / 2023: I’ll Step Down If South East Gets Presidency — Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.