Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi (20701 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Slurity(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
coolcharm:

Is Apapa Labour Party?
He is the Chairman of the party
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by coolcharm(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Vision101:
coolcharm
Hmm. Is obi really hiding anything? We all know he is an alumnus of UNN with verifiable course mates and lecturers.

But that can't be said of Tinubu.

Do you think Tinubu wouldn't have presented a secondary school or diploma certificate if he had one?

Let's not deflect issues. Apapa is an APC Mole.

Tinubu is a criminal and he lied under oath.

@me
Can you look for a job and in your CV you stated that you have GCE and Bsc but when they ask you to submit your certificates you submit only GCE? Will the employer consider you qualified?

What is the requirement for the job? I have a Master's degree, but I'm working with my Bsc. At the moment. So?
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by cassette(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
HoeBee the dullard.
The Agulu-made lying machine.
He'll never become our President.

I dedicate M.I ft Dice Alies Your Father to you and yours ! ENKR !
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by stanbright(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
ORIAYO70:

I here say na 3rd class he get or pass
Wetting you get?
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Azzik: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
brainpulse:
Bitter Obi graduated with Third class after spending 15years for a 4years course. He is ashamed to show is useless certificate.
But he is a successful billionaire... what are you idiot?
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Millimann:
It is better than parading a forged certificate from Chicago.

SECOND CLASS, not 3rd class as you Ebola patients falsely claim.
Btw, a 2nd class degree holder in UNN can easily make a first class in an American university.

For someone who entered school with Odili who left secondary school in 1965 ( Obi was born in 1961 - but by age 4 he had leftvsevondary school) he graduated awfully late in 1984. I left secondary school in 1976 and graduated in 1981 so his education is a mystery - unless he stopped somewhere for a long break.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Prince111111: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by phemray(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
HoeBee the dullard.

If it's tru obi spent 9years for let my people go, Asking for obi BSC now on internet will make his university to start prepping for likely eventuality and perfect things before they come for it. Nigeria!!
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Master !! grin grin You these headless IPOB--Mob educated illiterate phuls are so pathetic walahi shocked shocked shocked shocked anyway i dont argue with una sesnseless mob , i'm enlighten enough to knw much abt that fake semi-illiterate yes daddy Hero beer man and his bad/ corrupt governance in Anambra state
coolcharm:

No, he is not. Your master is a criminal and thief
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by planetx: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pa Apapa keep pressing Hoebi's neck.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by deavicky(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
HoeBee the dullard.
apapa an APC mole why fighting your party man for the sake of another party. Obi publicly showed that certificate during his INEC declaration. That was when everybody new he graduated with 2:2 not third class as been paraded.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Abrahamweb(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gajagojo:
That is a different question

Taking WAEC does not prove you are educated to secondary school level
Anyone can go and buy a form and write exam
Is there any requirement that you pass the exam?
If yes tell us what is the constitutional level to determine that you PASSED WAEC??
Your problem is half knowledge and semi literacy and poor logic

Once again There is no legal requirement that any candidate produce any result or that they pass any exam

Everything else you have said is just ignorant noise

With regard to tertiary education

They are not interested whether or not you attended secondary school just that you have the required O level credits. If you can get it at home or by attending a bakery fine . There is no university requirement that you attended any secondary school . YOU CANNOT REASON
Abeg people make una explain this to me o.
Can one attain SSCE at home,I fit no know book reach that level but even home schooled must write WAEC at an accredited schools abeg the rules don change since the last time I wrote my SSCE?
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Abrahamweb(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
coolcharm:

What is the requirement for the job? I have a Master's degree, but I'm working with my Bsc. At the moment. So?
The requirements is SSCE but Tinubu cannot or will not present that.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Abrahamweb(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
coolcharm:

Go and subpoena Obi and UNN in court, just like Atiku is dragging Agbado Master if you have doubts.
Tire me for them o
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Abrahamweb(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
ozo13:
this is about Obi and not tinubu.People are asking an important question.why didn't he submit his university degree to INEC.Am beginning to feel something is wrong somewhere reason he did t submit the said certificate.Anyway since he didn't win the election, no body will drag him as much as Tinubu is bn dragged
Because he's educated,and he submitted the requirements because he has it.
Inec said minimum of ssce, that's what he submitted.
Tinubu submitted Bsc that he cannot defend.
If Tinubu submitted his ssce all this headache for no dey but him no get SSCE to submit, period.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Obi is a second class holder in philosophy 2:2. Do some research and stop making urself look dumb
But why didn't he present his BSc certificate as proof he actually went to University.

Why presenting O'levels/GCE? It raises questions
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
pineed:

But why didn't he present his BSc certificate as proof he actually went to University.

Why presenting O'levels/GCE? It raises questions

It's his choice now.. that is the least qualification someone can present. Buhari also did the same its not a big deal
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by ignisaqua(f): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
HoeBee the dullard.

After abusing you quote psalm 71:7, empty human being.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by victormario(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
I've always followed this platform as a guest for several years esp during electioneering and post elections period and one of the issues I've noticed in our politicking as Nigerians is;
We tend to defend corrupt/evil practices/governments especially when it is in our own favour. But we forget that nothing lasts forever and tides sometimes change.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Exceed15: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
He didn't forge his own .
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by HRMK: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
OBI HAS A DISGRACEFUL THIRD CLASS DEGREE!JUST LIKE THE ONE WHO FIGHTS PUBLICLY WITH TORN CLOTHES!THE LATTER NOW WANTS TO BE GOVERNOR OF A STATE!TOO BAD!!
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
coolcharm:
Hmm. Is obi really hiding anything? We all know he is an alumnus of UNN with verifiable course mates and lecturers.

But that can't be said of Tinubu.

Do you think Tinubu wouldn't have presented a secondary school or diploma certificate if he had one?

Let's not deflect issues. Apapa is an APC Mole.

Tinubu is a criminal and he lied under oath.
The problem is that Obi himself doesn’t know that. Why hiding it?
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Seefinish:
The Obidient family will keep ignoring this old fool as we always do.
Nobody knows a man called Apapa until Obi joined the Labour Party. If Obi should leave now, the dirty Apapa will go back to his shrine and continue his babalawo business
Obi has no problem with his educational qualifications. If you doubt him, go to all the schools he attended and make enquiry. Obi's is not a dirty man but Tinubu.
It is laughable that agberos without informal and formal education even upbringings are asking for Obi's educational qualifications.
Why is Obi afraid to submit his result to inec,
Stop using mouth to claim Obi graduated.
If he is bold that he graduated and came out with good results, let it be shown to the public
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by plaindealer: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nonny95:

Do you see how stewpïd you are?

You can see FSLC WASC/GCE Degree

In your useless brain, what does Degree mean in someone's qualification?

Datti Ahmed Shows FSLC GCE PHD

All these without a comma, but you're too stewpïd to know that.

So, FSLC/First School Leaving Certificate and GCE degree means university graduate?

Village square primary school alumni...decendat of obi Pandora 3rd class olodo...grin
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by plaindealer: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Irupetepete: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
HoeBee the dullard.
you are actually useless than I give you credit for

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Afamed: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Theunbothered:
You can see now that this man is being paid by the opposition to destabilise Labour.

Is it the opposition that paid your Pandora fraud to hide his BSc certificate?
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Theunbothered: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Afamed:

Is it the opposition that paid your Pandora fraud to hide his BSc certificate?

Anything related to him gets to get your agbado dick hard. Maybe Peter Obi is the reason you can't sleep with your woman properly. grin
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
coolcharm:

Go and subpoena Obi and UNN in court, just like Atiku is dragging Agbado Master if you have doubts.

Wetin concern me. If Obi crosses my path i will finish him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

23 Women Became Chairmen & Councillors In Just Concluded Kebbi Polls. (photos) / Furore Over High-level ‘tampering’ With Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees’ List / Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.