Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi (20685 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Sojourner1976: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
AdiscoPele:
Hmmmm. Obi's certificate was issued on Saturday. Maybe reason why he doesn't want it scrutinised.
This comment alone shows your level of education. A university graduate who has been issued a certificate won't make such dumb comment.

Let me be kind enough to educate you, at least I'm doing a service to humanity. Certificates especially in Nigeria and of course UNN bear the dates convocations are held which are usually on Saturdays. That's why Statements of Results say that certificates will be issued at the next convocation.

Imagine the educational level of people challenging Peter Obi.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:

The same clowns dragging buhari for ruling with ssce certificate o, shebi u dey see their hypocrisy.

Eyaaaahh....only if ndi-Igbos were this understanding about buhari contesting with his school certificate, but as my ppl used to say, ''when e reach the turn of the toothless to chew meat, suddenly the meat became bone''.

When e reach obi's turn na when una realize say GCE is all u need to contest, okwea?
grin

Was the issue with Buhari about his minimum qualification or the fact that the Waec result in question was suspicious and forged?!!

Is there a reason you guys are muddling up these distinct scenarios?!! Or you think we all have short memories?!!
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by CaptainFM1: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:
We don hear.

Let him just show us his certificate as proof that he GRADUATED from the University in d first place
End of story!!!
cool

I'm inclined to agree with you. But what's the "locust" for requesting?

I guess you understand my drift now? He's not required to show anyone same and he reserves the right whether to show or not!
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Sojourner1976: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/21/why-are-you-hiding-your-b-sc-labour-party-queries-peter-obi/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Apapa and his goons are even dumber than I thought. Peter Obi has never said he has a B.Sc but a B.A. which is what UNN offers philosophy graduates.
Of course I know Lamidi Apapa is too dumb to know there's a difference between B.SC and B.A.. The lowlifer thinks that every university graduate is conferred with a B.Sc.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
So you also agree with me that he didn't graduate from unn right?
cool
CaptainFM1:

I guess you understand my drift now? He's not required to show anyone same and he reserves the right whether to show or not!

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
So what's stopping obi from showing the ppl he wants to lead that the 2-2 unn certificate circulated on INEC twitter isn't fake?

#own goal
cool
Angelfrost:

Was the issue with Buhari about his minimum qualification or the fact that the Waec result in question was suspicious and forged?!!

Is there a reason you guys are muddling up these distinct scenarios?!! Or you think we all have short memories?!!
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by PaellaPaella: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Atiku just did that with Tinubu, Tinubu or your fellow Agabdorian miscreants can request for Peter Obi own, i can assure that you won't even face any problem to get it unlike Baba bla bla bluerue case in the United States.... Agbadorians are the most useless being on earth ... Spit
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by CaptainFM1: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:
So you also agree with me that he didn't graduate from unn right?
cool

I'm not an interested party so I wouldn't know. If I'm however interested, I will approach UNN.

That said, if he did not attend UNN and tendered UNN certificate then we all have grounds to challenge him because it's now a case or fraud and/or forgery.

If tomorrow he comes out and say he did not attend UNN and also did not have any degree what will anyone do about it?
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by CaptainFM1: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Atiku just did that with Tinubu, Tinubu or your fellow Agabdorian miscreants can request for Peter Obi own, i can assure that you won't even face any problem to get it unlike Baba bla bla bluerue case in the United States.... Agbadorians are the most useless being on earth ... Spit

You're lost in my drift of argument. Your response doesn't show you read through my thread on this topic.

Don't pick piecemeal information before replying.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
coolcharm:

Petition him or take him to court just like your master has been dragged to court if you must. That's not what he presented to INEC so he's not under any obligation to do your bidding on that.
Lolzzzz!
Result wey no make sense .. na why ..
Drag am go court for yeye results he carry come out... who get him time
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:
So what's stopping obi from showing the ppl he wants to lead that the 2-2 unn certificate circulated on INEC twitter isn't fake?

#own goal
cool

Please, is there an official dispute regarding the certificate of Peter Obi?!!

If there is, please share with us the court case, petition, or grievance concerning it... I will love to read it.

I have not read anywhere that UNN was written to produce the transcript or proof that Obi attended the school...!

So, what issue are you asking Obi to address?!! Are you saying he should respond to every beer parlor gossip and speculation?!!
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Vision101(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
@coolcharm

What is the requirement for the job? I have a Master's degree, but I'm working with my Bsc. At the moment. So?

@me
I'm sure that in your profile for the job you projected your Bsc. You can't be announcing to your employers all the time that you are a Masters degree holder but you will not allow them to see it.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Onyiridike(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm even sharing the screenshot for you to see his GCE degree is his highest qualification

Look at the list yourself

Just the way DATTI has GCE PhD, FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by ORIAYO70(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
stanbright:

Wetting you get?

Ask ur papa..
If you no Sabi joke...
You ask, but I read book pass obi
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by ORIAYO70(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

U hear,,🤣🤣
His results is everywhere and he got a second class lower
But u choose to believe the narrative of APC

Bros all na cruise nothing concern me with Apc
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Ikaeniyan0: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

Just the way DATTI has GCE PhD, FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Dam!! Why are you wasting my time quoting me bro? You lack common sense. People like you are always useless people because of how shallow you are.

We are talking about obi, accept the fact that you're dumb and stop wasting my time

You're a retard
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by PaellaPaella: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Dam!! Why are you wasting my time quoting me bro? You lack common sense. People like you are always useless people because of how shallow you are.

We are talking about obi, accept the fact that you're dumb and stop wasting my time

You're a retard

cockroach I feel sorry for your parents who wasted their money sending you to school to waste their money and your time, I will advise you from now to write in Yoruba. Ko ni dafun iya e pe ru babe e grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Ikaeniyan0: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
PaellaPaella:

cockroach I feel sorry for your parents who wasted their money sending you to school to waste their money and your time, I will advise you from now to write in Yoruba. Ko ni dafun iya e pe ru babe e grin grin
It's my fault wasting my time on a lowlife that does not know the meaning of a "degree"

Mumu no sabi wetin "degree" mean grin
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by ozo13(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Because he's educated,and he submitted the requirements because he has it.
Inec said minimum of ssce, that's what he submitted.
Tinubu submitted Bsc that he cannot defend.
If Tinubu submitted his ssce all this headache for no dey but him no get SSCE to submit, period.
like I said earlier.He came distant 3rd so no need to bother myself about his certificate.Na person wey win election them dey drag
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Basher8583: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Seefinish:
The Obidient family will keep ignoring this old fool as we always do.
Nobody knows a man called Apapa until Obi joined the Labour Party. If Obi should leave now, the dirty Apapa will go back to his shrine and continue his babalawo business
Obi has no problem with his educational qualifications. If you doubt him, go to all the schools he attended and make enquiry. Obi's is not a dirty man but Tinubu.
It is laughable that agberos without informal and formal education even upbringings are asking for Obi's educational qualifications.

We that know Apapa know him. We have always known him even long before you all knew what LP stood for.

Tell Obi to go back to APGA and make it popular. No one needs his help to make LP popular.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by stanbright(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Ask ur papa..
If you no Sabi joke...
You ask, but I read book pass obi
You no even go school
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by bejick(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2023
firearcher:
I can't imagine Tinubu submiting only is school certificate while saying he has a university degree from Chicago. The attack, jest and condemnation will be intense

Thiefnubv doesn't have Primary and secondary Certificate, he only have fake Oluwale Chicago State fake university Certificate which the school cannot attest to. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by ORIAYO70(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
stanbright:

You no even go school

Yet I Sabi pass ur papa
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by joseph032: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
For your mind now. You get sense
brainpulse:
Bitter Obi graduated with Third class after spending 15years for a 4years course. He is ashamed to show is useless certificate.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by joseph032: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Your mumu no too much like this... Did he ever say it is fake? We all know it is second class. There is nothing to hide
richie240:

#own goal
cool
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by waldigit: 4:35am On Sep 24, 2023
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/21/why-are-you-hiding-your-b-sc-labour-party-queries-peter-obi/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
The role of judiciary in destruction of Nigeria would soon the best seller book very soon. I hope writers are bracing up for the challenge.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by plaindealer: 4:42am On Sep 24, 2023
Nonny95:

You see how dumb you're? I have ascertained your brain capacity with this useless question, but for the benefit of doubt I will cure yor madness this time.

GCE means General Certificate of Education

It is a type of examination that is taken by candidates who want to obtain their secondary school certificate or O'level certificate. There are different bodies that conduct GCE exams in Nigeria, such as WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and NBAIS.

These bodies also conduct their regular exams for school candidates, which are usually held in May/June. However, the GCE exams are for private candidates, who may have missed or failed the regular exams, or who want to upgrade their results. The GCE exams are usually held in November/December (or sometimes earlier) each year.

Dear Ode, when did an O level certificate become a degree?

Or is it how bad education has become in your region?

This is not only the dumbest post in this thread, but also the most rettarded.

Of what relevance is this rubbish and where is the relevance per the topic itself?

Go and lecture your co-village olodo people the meaning of GCE and whatever 3 class and lowly rubbish your oga pandora is hiding under his black maria prison uniform.

Must be poor reading and comprehension skills.

If you cannot show us your oga pandora's BSC degree, just shut your lazy mouth.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
Then tell him to submit his ochanja satifikate to inec if den born am well!
cool
joseph032:
Your mumu no too much like this... Did he ever say it is fake? We all know it is second class. There is nothing to hide
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Shikini: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
richie240:
Then tell him to submit his ochanja satifikate to inec if den born am well!
cool

He submitted it
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 3:44am On Sep 25, 2023
nedu666:

So if they ask intelligent people to come out, iti boribo like you will jump out grin grin

And what do you think of your daft self....a slowpoke is far better than you. ...black.sheep.of the entire family.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Hehehehe.....sebi na d one u submitted on his behalf, okwea?

Nwokem, d Last time we checked, it was only 'GCE Degree' certificate (whatever that means grin ) he used his own hand to submit.
grin
Shikini:

He submitted it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others / Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard / Avengers: Security Agents Trail Togo’s Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.