Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi (20703 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Onyiridike(f): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
evidence that what?
That he submitted only GCE to INEC.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Ikaeniyan0: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

That he submitted only GCE to INEC.
You do not deserve to have fhis conversation with me abeg
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why is he hiding it from INEC?

If den born hin papa well, let him tender it to INEC.

Typical hypocritical Igb**: always blaming others of what they are (MORE) guilty of.
cool
Millimann:
It is better than parading a forged certificate from Chicago.

SECOND CLASS, not 3rd class as you Ebola patients falsely claim.
Btw, a 2nd class degree holder in UNN can easily make a first class in an American university.

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Jeffy1206(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Millimann:
It is better than parading a forged certificate from Chicago.

SECOND CLASS, not 3rd class as you Ebola patients falsely claim.
Btw, a 2nd class degree holder in UNN can easily make a first class in an American university.

even a pass student. I have seen a pass student from BSU and made first class in the UK. No be say them say o. 👌
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Juss tell us apapa is d reason obi is hiding his ochanja BSC from INEC and let us hear word Biko.
cool
cjudy:
Apapa faction don’t even know how to play Mole perfectly. They’re just letting the world know that they were planted.
Who’s even writing the script for them?
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
So dts why he was ashamed to show his 'unfasiti satifikate' okwea?

Tell that to ur fellow Igbos
cool

Badgers14:
According to the constitution, you need only SSCE to context for the office of the president.

Peter Obi doesn't need to show his B.Sc. it is better than showing a fake B.Sc
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Onyiridike(f): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You do not deserve to have fhis conversation with me abeg
People that you bow to, call me sir!
Next time verify something before displaying your ignorance on public forum:
Obi submitted FSLS, WASC/GCE and degree

https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates/

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
CaptainFM1:

This man no get sense. What the constitution requires is a minimum of school leaving certificate. And you don't even have to pass the school exams!

Only if you would say the same thing if it were a tinubu who hid his certificate.

Hypocrisy dey learn work where ndi-Igbos dey
cool

Funkyswagzz:

Obi is a second class holder in philosophy 2:2. Do some research and stop making urself look dumb

Bia nwokem, forget about research.
Just ask him to tender the 'BSC satifikate' to INEC if den born im papa well.

No long story biko.
cool
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Onyiridike(f): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:
Why is he hiding it from INEC?

If den born hin papa well, let him tender it to INEC.

Typical hypocritical Igb**: always blaming others of what they are (MORE) guilty of.
cool
Obi submitted his degree to INEC but nonentities like you don't know the meaning of degree. You prefer B.SC
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Ikaeniyan0: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

People that you bow to, call me sir!
Next time verify something before displaying your ignorance on public forum:
Obi submitted FSLS, WASC/GCE and degree

https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates/
Like I said earlier, you do not deserve to have this conversation with me. You're too shallow to discuss about politics

Obi summited his GCE certificate as his highest qualification

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hahahahaha..... U meant 'GCE Degree'?
.I give up on una.
grin
Onyiridike:

Obi submitted his degree to INEC but nonentities like you don't know the meaning of degree. You prefer B.SC

Onyiridike:

Lazy ass! Read the link below and deliver yourself from ignorance:

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Onyiridike(f): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:
Hahahahaha......I give up on una.
grin
Lazy ass! Read the link below and deliver yourself from ignorance:
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Onyiridike(f): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Like I said earlier, you do not deserve to have this conversation with me. You're too shallow to discuss about politics abeg grin
Deluded little mug!
Why not debunk my claim if it is a lie.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Ikaeniyan0: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

Deluded little mug!
Why not debunk my claim if it is a lie.
I'm even sharing the screenshot for you to see his GCE degree is his highest qualification

Look at the list yourself

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Ikaeniyan0: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:
Hahahahaha..... U meant 'GCE Degree'?
.I give up on una.
grin

Onyiridike is extremely dumb.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Are you owk now..

drugBaronTINUBU:

Mumu
Type Obi certificate on Google and u will see it there

You meant the one submitted to twitter on his behalf by obidients?

Una for don tell us say twitter na another arm of inec nau.
grin

drugBaronTINUBU:

One certificate is everywhere for all to see
His bsc and NYSC is on Google
He is not hiding anything from u guys like Tinubu forged certificate

Hehehehe....see small pikin talk.
Is 'everywhere' INEC?
Let him develop boldness and submit it to INEC biko, we wan check something.

Ndi-Gbajue
grin

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
The reason obi couldnt/wouldn't dare include d certificate issue in his baggage against Tinubu was bcus he knew he himself had smelly skeletons in his own cupboard.... but obidients had to ginger the one who dared not step foot in america to take the gauntlet.
cool
PHIPEX:
Atiku took them to court bit Obi is their problem. Obi's B,sc cert is all over Google, but they are too scared to even check them.

Weeks ago, another Agbodo hypocrite created a tread here asking why UNN issued Obi's certificate on a Saturday, now these cowards says Obi is hidding same certificate. Choose 1 line of propaganda and stick to it.

The way Obi terrorise these APC people only God can explain it
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Nonny95: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
plaindealer:

So, FSLC/First School Leaving Certificate and GCE degree means university graduate?

Village square primary school alumni...decendat of obi Pandora 3rd class olodo...grin

You see how dumb you're? I have ascertained your brain capacity with this useless question, but for the benefit of doubt I will cure yor madness this time.

GCE means General Certificate of Education

It is a type of examination that is taken by candidates who want to obtain their secondary school certificate or O'level certificate. There are different bodies that conduct GCE exams in Nigeria, such as WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and NBAIS.

These bodies also conduct their regular exams for school candidates, which are usually held in May/June. However, the GCE exams are for private candidates, who may have missed or failed the regular exams, or who want to upgrade their results. The GCE exams are usually held in November/December (or sometimes earlier) each year.

Dear Ode, when did an O level certificate become a degree?

Or is it how bad education has become in your region?
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
Una wan know 'why Tilumbu lied about his school' but una no wan ppl to ask obi to show us d certificate of d 'sku' e attended shey?
Ndi-Igbos sef!
grin
Henry22:
Please we also want to know why tinubu has been lying to Nigerians about his school grin
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by crossbreedwears(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Babana, my point is Mr Lamidi is the founder of LP!! Whatever he does or any issue with OBI is non of my concern. I've no business with politics
Theunbothered:

What exactly was your point? cheesy

If the man had any legitimate problem with Obi he would have brought it up since February 2022 but only on April 6th. 2023, a week after LP decided to go to court, this man appears out of nowhere, declares himself party chairman and starts blocking every legal avenue LP pursued, why?

Did you see Lamidi Apapa at any Labour rally? Did you see him canvassing for votes within his party?

Did you see him complain about the election result? Why did he suddenly wake up on April 6th to fight his party members?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/may-29-peter-obis-request-unconstitutional-tinubu-must-be-sworn-in-lps-lamidi-apapa/

Nigerians have been talking about Tinubu's fake certificates for years, this clown Lamidi woke up a few months ago and started causing chaos for LP.

Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Ibman: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
You can all confirm that the Apapa faction of LP is an arm of APC planted in LP.
See how they are working very hard to rubbish Obi but they keep failing.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
plaindealer:

You hypocrites all of a sudden like and support minimum requirements..

As the goal post shifts.. all because of the Agulu olodo.. grin
The same clowns dragging buhari for ruling with ssce certificate o, shebi u dey see their hypocrisy.

Angelfrost:

Did he clearly state that his GCE is his highest education qualification or did he submit it as the minimum requirement clearly stated by INEC??!

You do realize those are two different and distinct things??! Can you stand before a court and categorically prove that Peter Obi presented his Secondary School certificate as his "Highest Education Qualification"??!

There really is no need to twist or paint facts... Don't you think if Peter Obi had such grievous skeletons like an unavailable or false university admission and graduation claim, it would have since been used against him in court by the opposition??! Why did it never come up??!

I personally graduated over 14 years ago, but for the life of me, I never picked up my certificate, and I do not ever intend to... Anyone or institution interested in proof of my tertiary graduation can easily access the records, or I write to the school to avail them my transcript.

If I have to contest for an office, and the minimum education requirement is SSCE, why would I stress myself over submitting anything else if all I have is my SSCE??! This is just common sense.

Eyaaaahh....only if ndi-Igbos were this understanding about buhari contesting with his school certificate, but as my ppl used to say, ''when e reach the turn of the toothless to chew meat, suddenly the meat became bone''.

When e reach obi's turn na when una realize say GCE is all u need to contest, okwea?
grin
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:

You meant the one submitted to twitter on his behalf by obidients?

Una for don tell us say twitter na another arm of inec nau.
grin

Hehehehe....see small pikin talk.
Is 'everywhere' INEC?
Let him develop boldness and submit it to INEC biko, we wan check something.

Ndi-Gbajue
grin

Bros go to nsuka it's not far. If atiku could go to Chicago u can also do it. Quit sounding like a fool the answer is starring at ur face. U just refuse to find it and most of u are rolling on propaganda nothing more.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:

Only if you would say the same thing if it were a tinubu who hid his certificate.

cool

No long story biko.
cool

U sound dumb u don't speak like a literate
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Obi nor graduate from university, pure and simple.
If e sure for am let him show us his certificate.
End of story!
cool
Funkyswagzz:

Bros go to nsuka it's not far. If atiku could go to Chicago u can also do it. Quit sounding like a fool the answer is starting at ur face. U just refuse to find it and most of u are rolling on propaganda nothing more.

Funkyswagzz:

Please tell that to ur head and believe in it. You guys are clearly being deceived that is why they promised u palliative and gave u one cup of rice and palm oil
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:
Obi nor graduate from university, pure and simple.
If e sure for am let him show us his certificate.
End of story!
cool

Please tell that to ur head and believe in it. You guys are clearly being deceived that is why they promised u palliative and gave u one cup of rice and palm oil
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by coolcharm(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Wetin concern me. If Obi crosses my path i will finish him.
Finish him? Mc oluomo and co. Weldone agba finisher
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by CaptainFM1: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
richie240:

cool

No long story biko.
cool

I didn't write the constitution! And I'm not a supporter or fan of any politicians. I have given up on Nigeria since.

Personally, if I would stick to the minimum requirement even if I have 5PHD's.

The Extra or over qualifications is nobody's business, but qualification below the threshold/requirement is everybody's business.

I hope this clarifies.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
plaindealer:

Show us proof, no be by word of mouth on the internet..
I even doubt that this guy graduated in the first instance, walahi.
cool

Alliswell248:

Photoshop....
He had third class.
[Did he even graduate in d first instance? 1st class o, 2nd class o, 3rd class o, we nor even see any one.

And these are d same ppl dragging Tinubu even when CSU agreed that he was their student, but they expect us not to question their hero for the same 'offence' they are still accusing Tinubu of.
Re: Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi by richie240: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
We don hear.

Let him just show us his certificate as proof that he GRADUATED from the University in d first place
End of story!!!
cool
CaptainFM1:

I didn't write the constitution! And I'm not a supporter or fan of any politicians. I have given up on Nigeria since.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones / Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Okorocha’s Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.