Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There (41047 Views)

Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by bewla(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Anybody wey no Sabi use ATM make e ask security to help am. That's their work
Security where no Sabi use ATM ask cashier that's them duty
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
You risked it by running away like that still clutching her card.

The way I bone at the ATM, no body fit near me. I don't joke with money o. (In verydarkmans voice,) Don't play"
the card fit be expire card
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Hussein035: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
eepeepook:
Kingdavid Chinaeke Ofunne is bored. It is the reason he crafted this lie of a tale to trend.

Nigerians are very stupid on a regular day. A talent this one spent years to hone is now used to spread mischief.

Oga, your story na lie.

Whether it's a lie or truth, I believe it cos this Lagos State beggers can make you feel stupid

You will give some #20 or #50 and they will not collect it

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Chibuzoripob: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=125928116][/quote] shocked angry grin cheesy Agege,mushin,Oshodi,yaba,okoko,ojota,Nah death spot be dat..If person nor get car nkoh? Those Red necks BASTARDS will collect everything plus ur phones join.This days,i wan go withdraw money,I dey look left/right.

2 Likes

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by IyaTola: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
I no dey give shi shi again, when one told me, so na 20 naira I wan give am, a begger fa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hussein035:

Whether it's a lie or truth, I believe it cos this Lagos State beggers can make you feel stupid

[b]You will give some #20 or #50 and they will not collect i[/b]t
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by IyaTola: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
A MAN CARRIED A LADY FROM IBADAN-EXPRESS WAY HEADING TO SHAGAMU, WHEN THE LADY ROB HIM, THE LADY TOLD HIM , SHE WANTED TO PEE, ONLY FOR HER COHORTS TO POUNCE ON THE MAN
TOPCRUISE:
You can get yourself killed for been a good Samaritan in this country.
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by eepeepook: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
jamesversion:

Is this the first time you're seeing someone on nairaland giving a similar story related to an incident.

See whack detective. If you really want to know me, whenever you get to PH, just say hi on NL.
Knowing a person from Nairaland is the day I choose to eat shit.
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by FaithBrain1994(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is Lagos, shine your eyes.

That was how area boys wanted to confiscate my phone one evening like that in Iyana-woro. Omoh see me see speed. I got home and became so proud of myself.

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by trevorhorace(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=125928116][/quote]

Running with her card even though unintentionally would have landed u serious wahala. Especially when those touts were around.

Thank God it wasn't Oshodi. grin . The touts there would definitely have caught up with you.

Please never help anyone with ATM transactions . Let them meet the security authorities. Or come with someone they know. These things are usually dicey.

3 Likes

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Kevineleven(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nice move op, you had it in you.

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Kevineleven(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
FaithBrain1994:
This is Lagos, shine your eyes.

That was how area boys wanted to confiscate my phone one evening like that in Iyana-woro. Omoh see me see speed. I got home and became so proud of myself.
Lol
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Kevineleven(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
You can get yourself killed for been a good Samaritan in this country.
Even on a normal day in Nigeria, when you treat people kindly, they assume that you are a mugu and start scheming, it is that bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lanretoye:
Which one is physical cash again.

Your money in the bank is called what?
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by lascos912(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
thank you so much i really learn. that woman is greedy

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by BluntCrazeMan: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Meerahbel:

Upon say she wasted all your time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by olanrewaju99(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mehn, people are coming with different format everyday. But snatching the money back from the woman is too risky, what if your car refused to start? It would've have been a tragedy. Let's be guided. May God be with us.

2 Likes

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by joseph1832(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
The very reason why this country has turned to the place where you can never be nice to strangers!.

If you want to be nice and show human feeling, it is best you do it with your family members and friends, not strangers who might turn on you at any given chance.

The Op should thank his stars, if not, he would have been beaten blue, black and yellow. You can just imagine how entitled she is, on money that jsnt hers.

2 Likes

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by PhantomProbe(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Okayyyy. Na Dem dey help you all this while abi? 😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Anybody wey no get atm, make e no activate atm card for e bank account. Simple.

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by benqo01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
OP U TOOK A VERY BIG RISK WHAT IF AS U RAN TOWARDS YOUR CAR IT DIDN'T OPEN ON TIME AND THOSE GUYS BOUNCED ON YOU NKAN?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED?

AND AGEGE PEOPLE NO WA HERE OLE!!

STRAIGHT UP NA TO CARRY TIRE

I KNOW AGEGE VERY WELL NA THEIR WAY

GOOD U RE OKAY

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by zactunji(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bro god bless u for the info
And I thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by bryton2shot(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
rule 1:never start a conversation with any stranger in the street of lagos....u are not impressing anyone at the moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by sulakishop(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Another hustling method

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Autobiography: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
It has gotten dat bad? Na wa oh... Well kudos to u, would have done same under the circumstances....

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by jackie35(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=125928116][/quote]

Sjrb@lo!!!, this is another script.

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Wizuman: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Agege and Ikorodu are the 2 places currently supplying the rest of Lagos with criminals and restlessness.

The old mushin, oshodi, Shomolu, bariga, isale eko etc are now peaceful places.

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Snoolv360(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lucky you

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Miracle2020: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
eepeepook:
Kingdavid Chinaeke Ofunne is bored. It is the reason he crafted this lie of a tale to trend.

Nigerians are very stupid on a regular day. A talent this one spent years to hone is now used to spread mischief.

Oga, your story na lie.
no wonder you resemble a foool.

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Flier: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
gladdensir:

You are no different from the trickish woman
The poster is a potential criminal,he just escaped being burnt alive! It’s just sad you guys are not using your brains.
Why did he give her the 2k and later snatched it from her? Why did he run with her ATM? Why did he run? This poster is a thief trying to twist the story
Why he couldn’t let go the 2k and throw her atm on the floor? I am sure people are there watching and even hearing them so why the need to run ?
Probably a fake story or the poster robbed the woman

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by gogglecomputa: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
I tell you this country hott

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by ussv: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
"watched it burn" ..........................sweet

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Truvelisback(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hamachi:
Oga, take the lessons in the post.
Nne, the Story isn't a TRUE STORY.

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Brushstrokes20: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
# glaring FICTION!
Visible to the blind and
Audible to the deaf 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.