Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,205 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There (41084 Views)

Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Hassanmaye(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=125928116][/quote]
Becareful out there, Lagos is a dangerous place.

2 Likes

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Hamachi(f): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Truvelisback:
Nne, the Story isn't a TRUE STORY.
Nnwa nna, yes it's not true but there lessons therein
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Hamachi(f): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Kevineleven:

Even on a normal day in Nigeria, when you treat people kindly, they assume that you are a mugu and start scheming, it is that bad.
Relocate to Canada
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Hamachi(f): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Your money in the bank is called what?
Cash at bank
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Hamachi(f): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wizuman:
Agege and Ikorodu are the 2 places currently supplying the rest of Lagos with criminals and restlessness.

The old mushin, oshodi, Shomolu, bariga, isale eko etc are now peaceful places.
This where they breed criminals.
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by stolaonipekun: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hard for me to believe
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by pacespot(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
That woman would burn in hell for using your good samaritan to try to rob you. She has henceforth closed the door to other people who might genuinely need the help from you tomorrow. I hate this type of Nigerians most, they behave as if you owe them something even when you persevered to give from the little you have. If you checked very well, that woman is a Tinubu voter, they are the ones voting bad politicians and they are also the ones harassing decent Nigerians on the street for money.
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Wizpa(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Flier:
Why would you run away with her ATM? are you sure you are telling the truth if yes then what you did is very wrong and you should thank God you were not caught,they might have burn you alive
You gave her 2000 and later snatched it from her
You took her ATM away
EVERYTHING YOU wrote make you look like a criminal

You're a fool!
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Oomardesigns: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
I no dey help people for Atm queue whether old or young. Go ask security people is my reply
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Jewessgratitud3: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
LifeOfTrigga:
the card fit be expire card

Even at that, had it been he was caught, he for don explain tire before them even check whether na expired card or not.

Why he run with am?
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Nickymezor(f): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmmmm, did this really happen?
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Kevineleven(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hamachi:
Relocate to Canada
Abi

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hamachi:
Cash at bank
The one at ur hand is called what?

1 Like

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Morphinne: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
OP, next time, be very careful because you already shot yourself the moment you gave her your attention to speak with you and you finished yourself kpata kpata by collecting the card. The number one rule of living safely in places like Lagos is to be unapproachable and cold. Never collect people’s atm cards no matter the situation they claim to be as you may not be this lucky next time👂
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Barcalee: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Omo this is a serious eye opener ,I'll always be on guard now
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Fujiyama: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
gabbytabby:
If me I go collect money, immediately after I don become deaf and dumb with leg problem join. I no they hear nothing even if my mama call me we go save that talk till we get home.

^^^
grin
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by shoprite: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Anybody wey no Sabi use ATM make e ask security to help am. That's their work

This is exactly the way it works !
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Even at that, had it been he was caught, he for don explain tire before them even check whether na expired card or not.

Why he run with am?

Lol aje
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Adewale1603(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
This one na old format bros... As a gee with street credibility, you should know that the woman works hand-in-hand with those guys smoking there.

This scenario was likely to play out if you didn't give the woman that 2k... She will start shouting that you helped her withdraw her money and refused to give it to her. Before you know it, you don chop beating.

And they will compel you to hand over your cash to her.

It's always good to be smart.
how can that happen. There is security guard in the premises
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Kingbuhari(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tale by moonlight who smokes weed in public place bank... oga tell us another story
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
She ambushed u grin U did well tho..
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Bimpe29: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Country is really hard so are the unscrupulous people.
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by olumided: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bad fastest nigga. But you too do away from earring.

Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Emdebby2: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's risky to be a good Samaritan in this country. Lesson learned.
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Ortintin: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmm the only first bank in Agege was closed more than 3 years ago. So when did this story you telling us happened?
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Nwagold(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nawao Lagos.
Na so dem 4 just hang tire on ur neck and the wicked begger will not talk even after U were smoked.
Helping ppl these days eh.
Pls be guided.
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Nwagold(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Ortintin post=126098166]Hmm the only first bank in Agege was closed more than 3 years ago. So when did this story you telling us happened? U mean the agege first bank near new garage has closed?
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by ibinaboonline: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nice fiction. Join the screen writers guide.
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Ilekokonit: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
I've learnt something new today. Never use the ATM that's within the bank compound but only use the one that's within the banking hall but then again not all banks have ATMs within their banking halls.
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by donhils: 1:46am On Sep 30, 2023
Interesting. Whether true life or fiction
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by Famous25: 3:48am On Sep 30, 2023
Where you not afraid that the bank cameras could capture your face and if those security See's you again, you could be harassed cos you took her ATM card grin grin
Re: New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There by omoadeleye(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2023

Baba. Na you Bleep up because you self no wise.

Na the bank security job to help customers with using their debit card on the ATM.

Upon all the instabilities going on in Nigeria you are still being ignorant and doing like a mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.