Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (38730 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Makinaki: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
C2Ok:
This Oga wan Dey talk Miss road, people are trying to understand the circumstances surrounding Mohbad’s death, Oga is here capping dust, must all the problems on celebrities and social media relate to sex and promiscuity?🙄🤌

The guy na big fool, aswearrugad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Orinechi: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
As painful as this sounds, VeryDarkMan may be onto something.

A crime has been committed in a gruesome, inhumane way. That's why nobody must be rulled out as a suspect.

It just feels somehow, especially because Mohbad obviously loved his wife and son. Oh well, the way Naira Marley and Co were able to get him suggests some power play and influence. The question is this: who are those that got paid to put Mohbad in a compromising position?

Nigeria police, over to you.
Mohbad body stayed up to 12hrs before burial. Where were u? Why didn't u rush to the hospital immediately u heard he has died? If u were not around, did u call any of ur friends or ur friends to rush to that hospital as a concern friend u claim to be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by essentialone(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
people wey never discover who or wetyn kill their own papa, want discover who or wetyn kill Mohbad. Wrong naa

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by LaSenior: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
ebubeson:
It may be Mohbads child.

Go and do DNA test where necessary.

Some ladies that sleep with their EXes or someone else few days, weeks or month to wedding day.
You that is kneeling down to propose to a lady, you that may be hustling for Bride price list, wedding hall, DJ etc. When you are hustling to do all these things, your fiancee may be having hot sex with her EX, then on wedding day, you may see bridal shower, you may see tears of joy, but a night before the wedding, her EX may have devoured her in a guest house.

Your fiancee may be a good lady, but there may be a demon that pushes some ladies to sleep with their EXes etc few days to wedding. Some ladies may not cheat in marriage, but you see that few days or weeks to wedding, please pray for them. They may not even think of condom. Many ladies who sleep with their exes etc few days to wedding, may not use condom.

"MAY YOUR FIRST CHILD BE YOUR OWN"., "even other kids"

We have decent ladies that wont cheat on you.

If you marry beautiful virgin that is faithful, worship God for her all the days of your life.
gbam you got it right these days eeeeeh shock me even my ex despite the breakup she left back to her ex but I still dey chop her sometimes I dey pity for the ex who's now her boyfriend but in another thought he deserves no pity because he was the reason we broke up , imagine her cherished girlfriend warming my bed whenever I want, marry virgins oooooo

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by eraly(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
As said/posted by someone on twitter.

You can also listen to this Mohbads voice note/call

https://twitter.com/GloriBoyz/status/1704891125037666488?t=dgcU0sR9yOCarFSkn7CQxg&s=19

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Exceed15: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Be careful how you trivialize issues because you might be a victim one day.

Emotions too dey run for ur body jare.. i just asked a simple question because I want to know
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Omoawoke: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Judolisco:
yeye point... We are talking about how someone lost his life u r talking about DNA... No correlation at all.... Person go jst wake up carry phone talk nonsense and una go follow am... Have a mind of your own

You are not smart.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by UnfairLife7(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
LaSenior:
gbam you got it right these days eeeeeh shock me even my ex despite the breakup she left back to her ex but I still dey chop her sometimes I dey pity for the ex who's now her boyfriend but in another thought he deserves no pity because he was the reason we broke up , imagine her cherished girlfriend warming my bed whenever I want, marry virgins oooooo
how i wish you understand how you sound seriously 🤣you're so busy writing gliberish. Marry virgin oooo. Although it's best to avoid your type but we need to let you know how you sound so dumb before keeping you at arm length.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Harrynight(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Truths9ja:
yes very possible.

How?

Educate me thanks
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Emilokoiyawon: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
GOFRONT:
Another ploy to exonerate Naira Marley.

Who is even doubting the Authenticity of the boy's DNA?

What did Naira Marley do to you that you're obsessed about seeing his downfall? Do you have ANY evidence that Naira killed Mohbad? The answer is no. You're just running on emotions and social media craze.

2 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Truths9ja: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Harrynight:

How?

Educate me thanks
I’ve educate you enough
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by UnfairLife7(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
essentialone:
people wey never discover who or wetyn kill their own papa, want discover who or wetyn kill Mohbad. Wrong naa
some of them talking don't even know their paternity. I wonder the kind liver they chop to question someone paternity when they didn't even know theirs yet🤣
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Harrynight(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Truths9ja:
I’ve educate you enough

It's okay,

I just run a quick search and I learnt it can be done with Mohbad's blood relatives
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by UnfairLife7(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

What did Naira Marley do to you that you're obsessed about seeing his downfall? Do you have ANY evidence that Naira killed Mohbad? The answer is no. You're just running on emotions and social media craze.
Naira Marley is a bad influence to children in the society. His dressing, songs, behaviour and whataview are bad. I am not accusing him though but i marvel at people who listen to his song and even called themselves marlians.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by UnfairLife7(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Harrynight:

It's okay,

I just run a quick search and I learnt it can be done with Mohbad's blood relatives
you can't get accurate results with his relative.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Emilokoiyawon: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Naira Marley is a bad influence to children in the society. His dressing, songs, behaviour and whataview are bad. I am not accusing him though but i marvel at people who listen to his song and even called themselves marlians.

If you believe he's a bad influence, that's one thing. Why are you then using this murder case to go after him? Bad influence is not a capital crime but murder is a very serious/capital crime.

And the corrupt politicians and government officials are not a bad influence? Yet, you Nigerians elect them every four years. Let me ask you a question, when did Naira Marley ask you to elect him as an artist? You should face your politicians and leave Naira Marley alone.

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by 1opinion: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ate247:
why people dey fear DNA like this. If she knows she only had him in her. She will be happy to do a DNA test. Women no suppose deu fear DNA at all.
In this case is not about fear, due process should be followed has the police asked for the DNA result yet? Let autopsy be done first.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by 1opinion: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
Harrynight:

Mohbad is no more so it DNA even possible again?
Sure, the family may request that later but now let's wait for the autopsy result
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by 1opinion: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mohisah:
She can't be ruled out of investigation. If a girl can quit relationship and still file for property division what again🤣🤣🤣

If a lady can stab her husband in the North just because of little quarel, then DNA shld be included asap cos GoFundMe might start flowing in the name of the child that isn't Mohbad's own.
I pray the child is for the late, to avoid many shame.
I never said she should be ruled out, everyone is a suspect

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by 1opinion: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Levels1:

What are you saying for crying out loud.

If you are indeed interested in Justice for the late mobad, then I expect you to join voice for DNA test.

Before one can be harm, there must be an insiders to make it done.

With the DNA test, the finding to his death is 99.9% solved

Please how na?
So many persons are involved there, even the guy that announce the death... the name of the hospital... If after interrogation DNA can follow
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by UnfairLife7(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

If you believe he's a bad influence, that's one thing. Why are you then using this murder case to go after him? Bad influence is not a capital crime but murder is a very serious/capital crime.

And the corrupt politicians and government officials are not a bad influence? Yet, you Nigerians elect them every four years. Let me ask you a question, when did Naira Marley ask you to elect him as an artist? You should face your politicians and leave Naira Marley alone.
Who told you i am part of those asslicking all these corrupt politicians all in the name of tribe, religion, political parties et al? I am not one of them. I wasn't up to 18 to have known no politicians want the best for you and i. I wasn't up to 18 to have known all politicians are there for themselves and nothing more.

Also, I am not amongst those accusing naira Marley of mohbad's dearh. I only said he's nothing but a bad influence to children in the society through his music, dressing and way of life.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by FuckTheMod: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
GOFRONT:
Another ploy to exonerate Naira Marley.

Who is even doubting the Authenticity of the boy's DNA?
Get sense na

I doubt and a lot of others as well.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by FuckTheMod: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:
TRUE. 🤔

E fit be say Naira Marley Fuccked that Girl.😒

BlackMan can NEVER be trusted. undecided

And an Afonjanistan Dude, for that Matter! shocked
So na osu pigs can be trusted? grin
Dey play wayray grin
Who cheat and do olosho pass osu pigs? grin grin
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Weknowbetter: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
eraly:
I don't know why some people want to cruxify this guy ontop this DNA suggestion. We all need to set emotions aside and reason deep. There are three reasons why this DNA thing is necessary

1. There is this voice note going around about Mohbad talking to/accusing his wife about something that isn't clear to us. Mohbad knows something about her wife that he didn't let us know.

2. After Mohbad's death, some family members were said to be accusing the wife of some things. There must be a reason for that. Even though this is Africa where in-laws do accuse the wife wrongly, still, we shouldn't rule out investigating what led to Mohbad's death

3. There is this picture of Mohbad's son side by side with Sam Larry. You all need to check the face resemblance before being sentimental.

In all of this, we need to be sure that whatever side of the story the wife would be telling us is the truth. If the DNA matches, then she has nothing to lose. We'll believe whatever story she tells us. But if the DNA doesn't match, then......

I pray if the test is carried out it should match cos it will be a very big relief to know that Mohbad left a seed to carry on his bloodline.
THE CHILD LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THIS MAN IN GOLD CHAINS
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by HaneefahRN(f): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rubbish.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by aktolly54(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
FreeConCiencE:

Please do you know any reliable centre where DNA can be carried out for paternity purpose?
It depends where you base in Nigeria but it's NOT hard. If you talk to any medical practitioner in your area, they will help you with the best place to do it. They will need just your nail, hair , saliva or blood with the kid too and compare it in lab
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by aktolly54(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
maureensylvia:

No I’m not against it
They should do if necessary
I just want justice for Mohbad

That’s y I called it misplaced priority
it's NOT misplaced priority at all, just to be sure because the kids don't look like mohbad or mohbad father or mohbad sister then this DNA is necessary. We know the lady is not cheating but we want to check something.

Ladies should stop fearing the word DNA , it won't harm them

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Truths9ja: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Harrynight:

It's okay,

yes
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Levels1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
1opinion:

Please how na?
So many persons are involved there, even the guy that announce the death... the name of the hospital... If after interrogation DNA can follow

Bro, what if everyone of them are working hand in hand and playing roles giving to them including the wife.

Once DNA confirm is not his son, they The police will interrogate the wife, she will mention the name of the guy with mohbad in the ride, and the role played etc. Nairamail, the the useless bully respectively.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by TheGift: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bluearrow:

Sorry to say, u have no single sense for making the bold statement.

I am not sorry to say, it is you who cannot distinguish between a question and a "statement" that does not have sense.

Now, that you know, try and answer the question before insulting your Father.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by joba4luv: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
Truths9ja:
Human right activist gives reasons why a DNA test must be conducted on Mohbad’s child

Video credit: @verydarkblackman

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1704515142665245156

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuZwNHh0ryA?si=eyPlMYMUZv85o8e1

Nigerians shouldn't allow this lunatic to divert our attention he is one of Naira Marley paid agents. Where was the lunatic drug Pusher since the death of the singer? Did the late singer ever complaint about his relationship with his wife before he died? Set of drug Pusher coming now to do the work of his master you won't end well IJN
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Truths9ja: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
joba4luv:

Nigerians shouldn't allow this lunatic to divert our attention he is one of Naira Marley paid agents. Where was the lunatic drug Pusher since the death of the singer? Did the late singer ever complaint about his relationship with his wife before he died? Set of drug Pusher coming now to do the work of his master you won't end well IJN
Amen 🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] / Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) / Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.