Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To (3294 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pls has anyone been to this country before Hungary, pls how friendly is the country, I got a conference invitation there, is it a country where one can Japa to and how easily can one get a job there, I want to use conference as a means to travel to get a job and stay there pamanently from Nigeria, is it advisable ?
The second question is can one easily navigate to other countries from there,
Thanks expecting your response
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes and No

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Roboto11: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
No

Yes

Yes or no.

No, no.

Yes, yes.

Hell Yes.

Hell No.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Jking20(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Any country in Europe is better than Nigeria, pls take note

10 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by dealhunter(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
tunddy1:
Pls has anyone been to this country before Hungary, pls how friendly is the country, I got a conference invitation there, is it a country where one can Japa to and how easily can one get a job there, I want to use conference as a means to travel to get a job and stay there pamanently from Nigeria, is it advisable ?
Hungary is a Schengen member,you can move from there to another Schengen country.... Thier visa hard bro!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
pls I need a precise answer
IconicR:
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes and No
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Can I use visiting visa to permanently stay there
dealhunter:
Hungary is a Schengen member,you can move from there to another Schengen country.... Thier visa hard bro!
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ok Can I get job doing there and permanently staying there with my visiting visa
Jking20:
Any country in Europe is better than Nigeria, pls take note
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Amotolongbo(f): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
There is hungar in Hungary o

6 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by psucc(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
I don't know if there's any difference between Hungary and hungry

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
You can't get job with visiting visa o. Na serious suffering you wan subject yourself to

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Regex: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
You can't get job with visiting visa o. Na serious suffering you wan subject yourself to

Him no fit get the visiting visa sef...them refuse my visa application... Me weh want go on holiday 😂 😂

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ok thank you for your response, but what of in case I don't want to come back to Nigeria, can I permanently stay there
tensazangetsu20:
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
I don't get you
psucc:
I don't know if there's any difference between Hungary and hungry
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lolzz
Amotolongbo:
There is hungar in Hungary o
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
tunddy1:
Ok thank you for your response, but what of in case I don't want to come back to Nigeria, can I permanently stay there

On what grounds will you stay back?
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Gerrard59(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

On what grounds will you stay back?

I am sure one criminal agent don deceive am say him fit get job with visit visa. Na so one come dey disturb me for Facebook say visit visa fit get work for Japan. I explained tire that it is not possible, he refused to listen. Telling me he has paid 500K for the visa (total amount is three million naira) and has applied for an interview at the embassy. I told him to contact me if he gets issued the visa. Almost two weeks now wey bros don apply for visa, I never hear from am.

Let me even contact him sef.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Unclebayo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Can you fight racism? Cuz Hungary is the capital of racism

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by dealhunter(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
tunddy1:
Yes... You will claim asylum!
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by psucc(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
tunddy1:
I don't get you
Just laugh small, you will get it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lolzz, I am not using any agent but I am doing it myself
Gerrard59:

I am sure one criminal agent don deceive am say him fit get job with visit visa. Na so one come dey disturb me for Facebook say visit visa fit get work for Japan. I explained tire that it is not possible, he refused to listen. Telling me he has paid 500K for the visa (total amount is three million naira) and has applied for an interview at the embassy. I told him to contact me if he gets issued the visa. Almost two weeks now wey bros don apply for visa, I never hear from am.

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Really, how easy is that ?
dealhunter:
Yes... You will claim asylum!
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by dealhunter(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
tunddy1:
Not easy bro,enter that country as a student is d best..
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by OgaTheTop2: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gerrard59:

Abeg, wetin bros say? cheesy
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by OgaTheTop2: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
tunddy1:
Wo, don't go suffer yourself living illegally in any country. It's not worth it unless you have a clear path to becoming legal immigrant or clear path to adjusting your immigration status... Just don't go suffer yourself. He who have ears make he ear..

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by topellycategory: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
tunddy1:

Bro I will advise you sincerely because I have first hand experience in Hungary. Years ago I lived in Budapest Hungary for 4 years, it's a very difficult country to survive as a foreigner due to language barrier, weather, economic is not buoyant compare to other western Europe countries, few blacks reside in the country managing themselves.

The citizens are struggling themselves to survive, some of the citizens go to neighbouring countries to work like Austria that they share borders with.

If you are not careful you might be forced to engage in illegal activities for survival.

If you are bend on embarking in this journey I will advise you to look into student visa route atleast you can work part time for sure especially from there you can figure out what next to do. I can connect you to a friend of mine that is redeemed a pastor that is if you eventually get to Hungary on a student visa.

Have a thorough thought about this and make the decision that best suits you. I Wish you the very best in whatever decision you make.

10 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Zupay: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
tunddy1:

Do people still use the conference invitation format to japa? For the conference you want to attend, are you presenting a paper?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Gerrard59(m): 1:59am On Sep 22, 2023
tunddy1:
Lolzz, I am not using any agent but I am doing it myself

You cannot regularise your stay with a visit visa anywhere in the developed world, except probably the US. But you will always be wary of the police and ICE (immigration force).

OgaTheTop2:
Abeg, wetin bros say? cheesy

He said he would respond, but he is yet to.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Ajalalomo: 2:12am On Sep 22, 2023
tunddy1:

You can’t use visit visa to stay permanently in any country. But you can look for how to adjust your temporary to permanent visa if it is allowed in that country you’re in.

Change from visit visa to immigrant visa: It’s not an easy task, but is possible in some countries, while others will ask you to leave the countries and apply for immigrant visa.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by Regex: 4:36am On Sep 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

You cannot regularise your stay with a visit visa anywhere in the developed world, except probably the US. But you will always be wary of the police and ICE (immigration force).

He said he would respond, but he is yet to.

Why you deh disturb yourself? Him no go get that visa trust me. Nigeria is blacklisted. Me that is working full time in UK applied for Hungarian visa them bounce me, na him from Nigeria them go give? Free am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2023
Really I think student visa is the best then, if that is the case, I will be looking at going to Europe through student visa
Regex:

Why you deh disturb yourself? Him no go get that visa trust me. Nigeria is blacklisted. Me that is working full time in UK applied for Hungarian visa them bounce me, na him from Nigeria them go give? Free am.
Re: Pls Is Hungary In Europ A Good Country To Japa To by tunddy1: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2023
How pls, what is the procedure for this ?
Ajalalomo:

You can’t use visit visa to stay permanently in any country. But you can look for how to adjust your temporary to permanent visa.

It’s not an easy task, but is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration / Zuma Rock, A Breathtaking Abuja And The Gurara Falls-day Three #c9ja Tour / Plane Crash Live At Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.