Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed (61013 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Artiiclebeast: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2023
23jerryking:
Mr omniscient well-done. For you there's just one word, GONE. You're far gone beyond redemption. Like I stated earlier, neither myself nor anyone else here is the reason behind your pains.

Nigeria, Naira and her economy at this critical point needs your candlelight and peace walk more.

#JusticeForNigeria, #JusticeForTheNaira...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by lexy2014: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

"Something beyond logic" sounds fancy to him after coming across it in a different context so, he decided to come impress us with his newest vocabulary discovery.

very very possible. many of them have automatically become emergency Sherlock Holmes
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by 23jerryking(m): 12:44am On Sep 22, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Nigeria, Naira and her economy at this critical point needs your candlelight and peace walk more.

#JusticeForNigeria, #JusticeForTheNaira...
I haven't mentioned any of that until now, I'm not a fan of candles and peace walk whatever. And wait a sec, Nigeria? No sir she doesn't. Una go dey alright las las tongue
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Artiiclebeast: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

very very possible. many of them have automatically become emergency Sherlock Holmes

As.Governement fail in their primary duties to provide jobs for us nko?

Na for us to give ourself work na with different titles e.g...okiri pathologists, ovoko Detectives, and Eliza Activists.

Nauseating, to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Artiiclebeast: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2023
23jerryking:
I haven't mentioned any of that until now, I'm not a fan of candles and peace walk whatever. And wait a sec, Nigeria? No sir she doesn't. Una go dey alright las las tongue

Yimu...

"Something Logical", how do you do??
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Jennieee4(f): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2023
tachia406:
The won't allow the poor boy corpse rest o. When he raised alarm over his life, nobody cares. Now he's dead, people faking love and concern. Truly his music has come to pass
Exactly. Thanks for this
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by blingxx(m): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2023
HAJJIMUKHTAR:
candle night go bring ham back abi ...when him say his life was in danger wetin the famous irresponsible do....?

You can as well do the same.. Face your tribesmen abeg this matter no concern you
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by blingxx(m): 12:49am On Sep 22, 2023
Franzinni:
the ones dying in sambisa how many of you went to match ? Deborah is in the wilderness with boko Haram how many of you went to match... Communities were slaughtered in kaduna, men women and children how many of you went to match ... Please cut the crap with the mohbad issue... Most of you are simply riding the band wagon, letting emotions lead. If his death pain you like that becasue he is Nigerian then let every death in Nigeria have the same effect ...

Let north protest for them nah then no get leg.. I don't live in kaduna.. Make everybody face their tribe abeg undecided
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by 23jerryking(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Yimu...

"Something Logical", how do you do??
You didn't get it right. I wrote "beyond logic ". I'm no Sherlock Holmes so I cannot and will not make any attempt to demystify anything about the death of a man whom I barely even know during his lifetime grin
You better go try sleep, it's already 12:51am.
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Artiiclebeast: 12:55am On Sep 22, 2023
23jerryking:
You didn't get it right. I wrote "beyond logic ". I'm no Sherlock Holmes so I cannot and will not make any attempt to demystify anything about the death of a man whom I barely even know during his lifetime grin
You better go try sleep, it's already 12:51am.

Na now I dey prepare to go my midnight meeting.

Goodnight, sleep tight.
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by blingxx(m): 12:56am On Sep 22, 2023
Franzinni:
the ones dying in sambisa how many of you went to match ? Deborah is in the wilderness with boko Haram how many of you went to match... Communities were slaughtered in kaduna, men women and children how many of you went to match ... Please cut the crap with the mohbad issue... Most of you are simply riding the band wagon, letting emotions lead. If his death pain you like that becasue he is Nigerian then let every death in Nigeria have the same effect ...

"how many of you" since you are so concerned about her what step did you make, why are you always flexing muscle on yoruba related topics where were you when we marched ENDSARS. undecided.. Hypocrisy dey your body.. Abeg shift jhor angry you will just open mouth dey cap nonsense
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by 23jerryking(m): 12:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Na now I dey prepare to go my midnight meeting.

Goodnight, sleep right.
Meeting ke wink
Me sef wan start gaming sha
Goodnight
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by blingxx(m): 1:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........it seem u saw the killers?

What is fresh blood doing in a dead man's coffin since you are Sherlock Holmes.. Abeg let call spade for a spade and face the truth, Nigeria is a country where pple get away with evil act easily, but Mohbad death won't just go like that, shits like this have been happening a long time ago we no need to change angry
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

One of the lowlife, brain-dead, herds.

Something beyond logic according to your dead brain such as someone getting in his coffin to slit his throat.

Logical ape.

Bros abeg you sef too harsh na haba! You know say most of them here na from BBNaija and Nollywood them dey get their education. Most can't even use Google properly otherwise they would have known that a decomposing body would start leaking blood and fluids from the nose and mouth within 3-5 days.
Abeg pity them, e no easy.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Franzinni: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2023
blingxx:

"how many of you" since you are so concerned about her what step did you make, why are you always flexing muscle on yoruba related topics where were you when we marched ENDSARS. undecided.. Hypocrisy dey your body.. Abeg shift jhor angry you will just open mouth dey cap nonsense
I guess you are new on this platform that is why you ask that question ... Even till now I still speak of her if not why did she get mentioned in my comment ... You see most of you don't have the capacity to think critically, it's the way Nigeria has been molded, everybody wants to follow trends regardless of the facts... Selective reality ... I said it and I say it again, most of you never gave a damn about that guy until the bandwagon rolled by and now everyone wants to claim a mohbad fan... He kuku sang it in a song before he died and it is coming to reality
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Franzinni: 1:55am On Sep 22, 2023
blingxx:

Let north protest for them nah then no get leg.. I don't live in kaduna.. Make everybody face their tribe abeg undecided
from your comment I understand your category. No need to waste anymore letters.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by blingxx(m): 2:10am On Sep 22, 2023
Franzinni:
I guess you are new on this platform that is why you ask that question ... Even till now I still speak of her if not why did she get mentioned in my comment ... You see most of you don't have the capacity to think critically, it's the way Nigeria has been molded, everybody wants to follow trends regardless of the facts... Selective reality ... I said it and I say it again, most of you never gave a damn about that guy until the bandwagon rolled by and now everyone wants to claim a mohbad fan... He kuku sang it in a song before he died and it is coming to reality

Omoh.. Na peaceful protest cause all this long epistle grin calm down bro.. Pple protest for various reasons around the world stop thinking it's only a Nigerian thing... I get your point but the guys death is getting the justice it deserve, he was clearly murdered.
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by blingxx(m): 2:12am On Sep 22, 2023
Franzinni:
from your comment I understand your category. No need to waste anymore letters.

Abeg o ontop peaceful protest against injustice grin shocked... Set awon high IQ category grin
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Toks2008(m): 2:22am On Sep 22, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaivYDmDaAU?si=wYHJcFP1kaZhfDHj

WATCH: Nigerians raised concern over the discovery of fresh blood where Mohbad was buriโ‚ฌd. The question being asked remains, was Mohbad dead before he was buried?๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ

The presence of blood in a coffin after exhuming a body can have various explanations, and it is essential to consider several factors when interpreting such a discovery:

Postmortem Changes: After death, the body undergoes various postmortem changes, including the decomposition process. Depending on the stage of decomposition and the conditions in which the body was buried, fluids from the body can seep into the surrounding environment. This seepage can include blood and other bodily fluids.

Tissue Breakdown: As the body decomposes, tissues break down, and the fluids inside the body may be released. This can include the release of blood from damaged blood vessels or organs.

Exhumation Process: The process of exhuming a body can be invasive, and it may involve moving the body and manipulating the coffin. In the process, any remaining bodily fluids or decomposition products could be disturbed and released into the coffin.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by enemyofprogress: 2:26am On Sep 22, 2023
I hope and pray the power that be will not sweep this case under the carpet. I do not trust the Nigeria police and government, as a matter of fact, I do not expect anything to come out of this case.
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Basiljoe: 2:27am On Sep 22, 2023
Freelancerr:
The father should be arrested, so many questions need to be asked.

How would you bury a non-Muslim boy so quickly, why in a hurry?
Why not wait for proper arrangement so he can be buried like the superstar he is.

So many questions need to be asked.
That man hand is not clean.
Also, a DNA test needs to be done on MOhbad's son, cos that young lad doesn't look like mohbad.

Listen to the beginning of his music PEACE he said something about his wife.

So many people need to be arrested on this guys death..
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.......
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Lightorder: 2:27am On Sep 22, 2023
tachia406:
The won't allow the poor boy corpse rest o. When he raised alarm over his life, nobody cares. Now he's dead, people faking love and concern. Truly his music has come to pass
ediot
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Coronavirus1: 2:37am On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

is that so? even with broken neck that was forced into a small sized coffin he still wasnt dead?

so they didnt see the blood when he was being buried? how did the the blood just miraculously appear on the coffin days after being buried?
He is bleeding inside cofine dead man don't bleed
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by ElSudani: 2:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Truths9ja:
Does it mean Mohbad was buried alive ?

Blood after nine days of burial ?

What is really going on. Mohbad really need justice

https://twitter.com/emmanex4u/status/1704852831461929261?t=gDMdMGXnHzPMVMnC2eeMbQ&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaivYDmDaAU?si=wYHJcFP1kaZhfDHj

Can you have your neck like that and still be alive?
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by CloudTrees(f): 3:05am On Sep 22, 2023
CJStarz:

He HURRIEDLY buried him.
In an unfitting casket.
Broke his neck to ensure he's completely dead.
Granted unnecessary interviews seeking financial help.
A bad man ,he is.

I wonder why people keep neglecting the fact that a doctor pronounced him dead and not the father.
Put the blame on the doctor

1 Like

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Franzinni: 3:21am On Sep 22, 2023
blingxx:

Abeg o ontop peaceful protest against injustice grin shocked... Set awon high IQ category grin
oshey... ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by Franzinni: 3:25am On Sep 22, 2023
blingxx:

Omoh.. Na peaceful protest cause all this long epistle grin calm down bro.. Pple protest for various reasons around the world stop thinking it's only a Nigerian thing... I get your point but the guys death is getting the justice it deserve, he was clearly murdered.
very soon Dem go over do the thing sotay e no go get head again ... Go see for YouTube as people dey take the guy dey find likes and share .. my vex be say, where Dem dey when the guy dey go through hell ? No body know but now the guy dey trend everybody begin dey famz deadbody. For English Dem call am hypocrisy... But for street nah hippoCrazy.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by captaininiobong(m): 3:54am On Sep 22, 2023
All those who had a hand in Mohbad death will soon be exposed and will likely die too.
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by mysticwarrior(m): 4:20am On Sep 22, 2023
Nobaga500:
But, why fresh blood on a dead body that has been buried for more than seven (7) days?
It could be the blood of another human or an animal used as a sacrificial ritual in an attempt to subdue mohbad spirit from fighting, Africans can very diabolic you know

1 Like

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by GorillaApp(m): 4:33am On Sep 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm! I was right in my thinking. He must have bled internally to death. While he was receiving treatment, thinking everything was OK as seen in that picture where he was in bed in a hospital, he was bleeding internally and the hospital didnโ€™t seem to examine him so well, thinking the level of assault was mild, by merely seeing his bruised skin.
Was he beaten or attacked? Poor boy!
Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by okezuoemmanue(m): 4:38am On Sep 22, 2023
When was Nigerian abroad feels he's known better because he's in abroad.
U said it all, but my concern is does the dead still have fresh blood liquids in them after about 6 days buried?
Fluid is different from Fresh Blood

Artiiclebeast:
This is a very sad confirmation of the fact that most Nigerians are indeed dull, lack critical thinking, and only thrive on being herded like cows. What the fck?

Do you mean a body that's been enclosed underground for over a week is expected to be exhumed without the expectation of any body fluid seeping through? The illiterate idiots and cheap clout chasers can't even figure out a simple decomposition process..what a shame.

It is indeed true that the leaders and government that we get and have are a reflection of the citizenry and thus, very well deserved.

No one is allowed or expected to think differently or have differing views from the mob or else such one will be termed either a "hater, enemy of progress, insensitive, or jealous".

Majority of the youths who have been pinned down by successive failed governments and a raging level of joblessness have found an opportunity to trend on a "poor" dead boy's sad tale and want to use it as an opportunity to venge their frustrations by way of protests where they'll go destroying and looting people's source of livelihood.

The latest with them now and a very annoying one is hearing all the idiots coming online and on TikTok analyzing and saying all sorts of nonsense. Adults will come in to be fooling themselves that since the boy passed on they can't sleep because they keep seeing him in their dreams. Are you idiots okay at all?

What do you expect to see in your sleep when you are fixated and looking to milk a boy's death for clout all day due to your joblessness?

Disgusting to say the least.

Illiterates with access to phones and the internet.

Re: Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2023
His father will tell us who issued him death certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.