Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,377 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records (41329 Views)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Pakute: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
If this news is true, my love and respect for Jagaban has gone ten notch higher. Jagaban truly a political strategist. Jagaban making his enemies sweat hot blood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Racoon(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Too late! So late! This man is a bastard criminal but he won't escape this one. He was laughing hysterically @ the UNGA but behind that is the enigma of a fraud the world have never seen.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by OneBulletOnly: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nothing. Just like the fake news against Gbaja,this one too is fake news taken to politics. It appeals only to criminal defamers, cyberbullies, fake news merchants and sore losers who BRF , police and DSS is already taking care of. Even the criminal defamers hiding here on Nairaland are now in courts and prisons. The multiple monikers will not save you from your crime.

Asiwaju and his advisers understand what Atiku is doing so they want to help him waste his money very well and give more time for Atiku's opponents in PDP to have ammunition to taunt him. Atiku is never going to win even if it goes all the way to the Supreme Court but wants to keep using the case to rally his base in PDP against Wike and his other opponents in PDP.

I knew the judgement will be appealed. In US, you can't demand my school result without my permission. The law is still in favour of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Hopefully, this will make Atiku visit US so he can continue the case that indicted one of his wives. Check my signature for free stuffs!

The appeal has been fixed for 3pm NY time today grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by austinofo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nothing.

Just like the fake news against Gbaja,this one too is fake news taken to politics with legal optics which appeals only to criminal defamers, cyberbullies, fake news merchants and sore losers who BRF , police and DSS are already taking care of. Even the criminal defamers hiding here on Nairaland are now in courts and prisons. The multiple monikers will not save you from your crime.

Asiwaju and his advisers understand what Atiku is doing so they want to help him waste his money very well and give more time for Atiku's opponents in PDP to have ammunition to taunt him. Atiku is never going to win even if it goes all the way to the Supreme Court but wants to keep using the case to rally his base in PDP against Wike and his other opponents in PDP.

I knew the judgement will be appealed. In US, you can't demand my school result without my permission. The law is still in favour of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Hopefully, this will make Atiku visit US so he can continue the case that indicted one of his wives. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Keep defending nonsense. It will catch up on you one day 🤞

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by OneBulletOnly: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nonny95:

Na your papa certificate en give INEC?

Or you don't know what a Degree is at your mis....erable age?
Did your own even have any?
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Eniitankorede: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Taylor92:
I now believe every rumors about this man

One yoruba told me if Oduduwa had their own republic and country that Yorubas will never allow Tinubu rule them

But they’re only foisting him on us because he’s the only one that can grab power to the west

At this point Tinubu is a bloody thief

Just like Obi a bloody thief appealing a judgement where he wanted to be first from third position. Obi is a liar and presented tissues of lies to tribunal without evidence and yet is appealing a correct judgement. What does Obi want in power, other than to go and steal the treasury. If you want to serve people, it is not by force.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Obi is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Morbeta11:

The truth is that I supported and still supports Peter Obi, but the truth is that we have a President now and he is Bola Tinubu until Supreme courts says otherwise. Be that as it may, I cannot insult the person of Mr. President no matter my political divide and belief. By age he is far my senior, in achievement he is far above me and I have to respect and reverence that seat he occupies. I don't support all these careless insults from nairalanders to either Tinubu, PO or Atiku. Let's learn to be civil.
God bless you. You dey use your brain
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by treesun: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rottenness is everywhere, if he is proud of himself, no need for appeal!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by etrange: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
But the school has confirmed they have his record. Why is he still against the release of his result? Could it be that he's just opposing the release as a way of misleading his opponents into believing there's something in the result that he's hiding all in a bid to keep them busy and steer them away from focusing on something else he's actually hiding?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Nonny95: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Did your own even have any?

My Dad is a professor.

So I understand how pained you are that your father doesn't even have a tissue paper as academic Qualification

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nonny95:

My Dad is a professor.

So I understand how pained you are that your father doesn't even have a tissue paper as academic Qualification
A fake professor. A true professor cannot produce a child of your sort . Dull, unintelligent and wayward.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by tinsel: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
etrange:
But the school has confirmed they have his record. Why is he still against the release of his result? Could it be that he's just opposing the release as a way of misleading his opponents into believing there's something in the result that he's hiding all in a bid to keep them busy and steer them away from focusing on something else he's actually hiding?
I cannot agree to my school to release my records to anybody even if 100 per cent clean.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by infofta(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
First class degree in business administration indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by ValarDoharis: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Is Tinubu not paying his lawyers?

Mind you the appeal has been fast tracked to today. I'm listening to the court session now!
FreeStuffsNG:
Nothing.

Just like the fake news against Gbaja,this one too is fake news taken to politics with legal optics which appeals only to criminal defamers, cyberbullies, fake news merchants and sore losers who BRF , police and DSS are already taking care of. Even the criminal defamers hiding here on Nairaland are now in courts and prisons. The multiple monikers will not save you from your crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by KanwuliaExtra: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dis wan na real IRAGBIJI WONDER! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by KanwuliaExtra: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
infofta:
First class degree in business administration indeed.

Correction:
FIRST CLASS IN ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS AND ADMNISTRATION.

The JAGA-A-FONJA go schoool gannni o. grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Raskimonojendor: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Another Tinubu vs Obj saga. Tinubu likes to play around with his adversaries grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by ariesbull: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
THIS IS THE BEST THEY CAN OFFER
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by PaellaPaella: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Morbeta11:

The truth is that I supported and still supports Peter Obi, but the truth is that we have a President now and he is Bola Tinubu until Supreme courts says otherwise. Be that as it may, I cannot insult the person of Mr. President no matter my political divide and belief. By age he is far my senior, in achievement he is far above me and I have to respect and reverence that seat he occupies. I don't support all these careless insults from nairalanders to either Tinubu, PO or Atiku. Let's learn to be civil.

Bro or sister, I understand how you feel, my advise is to stop visiting politic section steady, this Agbadorians started this shit and it's never going to stop soon, i felt so irritated after that Lagos state election, that was the day I realized Nigeria was never meant to be a one country or to progress, I am not Obdient or interested in Nigeria Politic .... what happened that period is still fresh in my mind and will never die, keep away from this place for your sanity. Stay blessed

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by jumper524(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
When I see the headlime, I say make I check the sauce fes. Las Las na that Sane paper when dem pay to fake yes daddy audio.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by hammerFC: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT

CRIMINAL!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by ivandragon: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why fight so hard to keep hidden/secret what you say is already known to the public?

I think what BAT wants to hide goes beyond confirming his school at CSU...

Is it age? Name? Where he went to school in Nigeria? What exactly is BAT hiding?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Bakiyah1: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by cucumbar: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Metrofox(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin wetin dey worry this werey
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by NastiLord: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why would i block Unical from releasing my records, why?

Except my ways are crooked

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Resees: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
plaindealer:
What is obi Pandora ipob hiding..??

Dollar is now 1000, Peter obi will kee you and your useless stinky generation.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
What is he hiding?

Does he not want us to see his beautiful results?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by 2mch(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
kettykings:
What really is the issue stopping the release of a result
Atiku that is not a Nigerian is fighting this hard. Atiku that cannot go to US due to him being wanted for corrupting a US official wants to be Nigeria President. Yet you support the persecution of the valid President by such character?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.