Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records (41325 Views)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Confirmedzombie: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
This is a welcome development. Obedients will wail tire.

God bless our president Tinubu. Atiku and obi wasting their time and money.

We Nigerians are solidly behind our president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Taylor92:

Earlier this year I got a DM from APC media crew leaders asking me to switch sides and support Tinubu

I gave them 350k per month billing knowing defending this man was harder than defending Naira Marley and Sam Larry

The man say e too much I said okay oo leave me alone then make i concentrate on my forex and bitcoin

I pity his supporters most times because this job of supporting Tinubu is one of the hardest jobs on earth for 33k monthly stipend

There’s no day that goes by that you won’t have a case to defend against Tinubu

350k is too small now..you no even start from 500k upward

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Johnthesuccess: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Diligence: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
WahalaX3...
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by ihecy101: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Aweee, the last wish of a dying man.!!
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by OgaTheTop2: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
What's the problem with this Tinubu sef? Wetin he dey hide, henh!?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Kenosky1: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Taylor92:
I now believe every rumors about this man

One yoruba told me if Oduduwa had their own republic and country that Yorubas will never allow Tinubu rule them

But they’re only foisting him on us because he’s the only one that can grab power to the west

At this point Tinubu is a bloody thief

EOD
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by josilcool(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
He just want to frustrates Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Enskynelson(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
rintileri:
cheesy so till now his supporters can't see that the man's behaviour is highly suspect or all of them are as criminally minded as he is?

Even mr. Tinubu is no longer asking for the record to be withheld having understood that he's now a public figure he's now asking US court to delay release till September 25. But someone like "Freestuffs" down there is still hallucinating! cheesy

Even though they know the truth, do you really think they care?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
rintileri:
cheesy

Go to school you no gree you will stay on different threads shouting check my signature for "freestuffs" grin by the time Nigerian youths finish with your tingod you will agree that education is better than thuggery, don't worry you can take your time cheesy

Pesin wey never chop beleful dey give free stuff. What is the name of the free stuff ?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Thomasankara(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
[/color]make all these bloggers get out,they made it seem to us like Atiku has gotten a writ for the release of Tinub's result and nothing would stop it,now they are telling us that he wants to block the release, peradventure it is not released,they will accuse Tinubu of blocking it[color=#770077]
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Blackman7: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
No matter how long, truth will always traumph over lies.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nothing.

Just like the fake news against Gbaja,this one too is fake news taken to politics with legal optics which appeals only to criminal defamers, cyberbullies, fake news merchants and sore losers who BRF , police and DSS are already taking care of. Even the criminal defamers hiding here on Nairaland are now in courts and prisons. The multiple monikers will not save you from your crime.

Asiwaju and his advisers understand what Atiku is doing so they want to help him waste his money very well and give more time for Atiku's opponents in PDP to have ammunition to taunt him. Atiku is never going to win even if it goes all the way to the Supreme Court but wants to keep using the case to rally his base in PDP against Wike and his other opponents in PDP.

I knew the judgement will be appealed. In US, you can't demand my school result without my permission. The law is still in favour of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Hopefully, this will make Atiku visit US so he can continue the case that indicted one of his wives. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Bros u dey try oo this work u are doing is not easy. The lord is ur strength

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by longview007: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
If actually you have a result from Chicago University, why the delay?

Let the worms come out of the mouth!
Let every body rest and face the next step in Supreme court.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Truths9ja: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tinubu has failed woefully on this move seriously. The judge will dismissed his appeal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by wonlasewonimi: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
He didn't attend CSU. There's no way one would be fighting this hard to protect information which is meant to be made public.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Tetraozonaitera: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
I'm Yoruba, I am an Obidient citizen.

I was against Tinubu all through election time.
I still don't like him and his policies but, what does anyone want to do with someone else's school records. Is it not supposed to be a private thing?

Did he attended the school?
Yes or No.
Did he graduate?
Yes or No

What do you need my school records for.
It's my private material.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by youngrichnigga: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Identity theft, heinous crime ni undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Racoon(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin Crooked criminal. Seunmsg where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by kiddkash(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
rintileri:
cheesy so till now his supporters can't see that the man's behaviour is highly suspect or all of them are as criminally minded as he is?

Even mr. Tinubu is no longer asking for the record to be withheld having understood that he's now a public figure he's now asking US court to delay release till September 25. But someone like "Freestuffs" down there is still hallucinating! cheesy

Do you think they don't know.
They are wicked and brain dead

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by tnerro1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Nonny95: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
A fake professor. A true professor cannot produce a child of your sort

He learnt faking things from your god Tinubu.

En pain you say your papa na nobody.

Online Rodent/Rice bandit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Starprince009: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nonny95:

Free stuff scammer, You have come with your gibberish again.

Why is Tinubu, a public servant blocking his credentials from the public he claims to be serving?

I need a genuine answer.

Because as I dey like this, I have all my credentials intact from fslc to Msc.

Infact my primary school teacher knows me till date. That I often visit some of them anytime I am around.

Tell me why your leader is hiding his so called first class certificate?

You should first ask for the reason Obi refused to submit his Degree certificate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by JOemmy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Only a mentally sick person will now disagree that tinibu doesn't actually have something to hide in those unreleased certificates I have never seen anything like this before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by keymatt(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
First class graduate indeed. grin cheesy
Tinubu is a confirmed criminal

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by franchasofficia: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
If Yorubas had Oduduwa as their own country, Yorubas will never allow Tinubu to become their President.

But since it is Nigeria, and to prevent Igbos from producing President, Yorubas are foisting Tinubu on us because Yorubas believe Tinubu is the only Yoruba politician that can grab power for the Yorubas.

The God of justice and the forces of nature will visit you all lovers of iniquity and supporters of evil in the name of tribe. You guys will be rich and still begging. You shall eat and still feel hungry, you shall have power and remain powerless. As many of you that support injustice against Igbos and Peter Obi, injustice will forever follow you and your generation. You shall be denied what you deserve and merit.

Since you all have ganged up against Igbos, and swore that justice, equity and fairness will never reign in Nigeria, Nigeria as a nation will continue to run from pillar to post without any meaningful progress year in year out angry

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Doyin2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
I'm Yoruba, I am an Obidient citizen.

I was against Tinubu all through election time.
I still don't like him and his policies but, what does anyone want to do with someone else's school records. Is it not supposed to be a private thing?

Did he attended the school?
Yes or No.
Did he graduate?
Yes or No

What do you need my school records for.
It's my private material.

People can still forge the certificate of their former school for many reasons. Eg better grades or class

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pls we can't have a distracted President governing over 200million Nigerians ....

This is why one should have clear records so that when you answer " His Excellency".....no one will be dragging you like one he goat to the Market.....

Still check my signature for your home designs and construction works....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by FirstSense: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Someone who says he was very bright in school days, I think it will be a joyful experience to put your results in public to show how bright you are.

I went to a Nigerian university and has a 2.2 in Engineering, thou it's not the best of results, but if tomorrow someone wants my results, I will be really glad to put it out

What is he hiding.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Whytelyon(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin Tactical politician.
What is his scare?

NA like this he day use form tactical politician abi? What does he have to hide? grin
Na idiots we empower to rule nigeria sha.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by ade4real2016: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
What is this man dragging now...This shouldn't be an issue at all...With this attitude from Mr President, even d most idiotic dumb ass nigga will feel he has lots he's hiding...He should have allowed it be Atiku's headache nah if that will soothe him....
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by UnabashedIPOB: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why is Presidiot E-Bbola Tiefnubu trying to block his college records if actually, he has nothing to hide and was the same E-Bola Tiefnubu that went to the school? I am sure MOST people do NOT care to see his academic transcripts but at least his other records like his application for admission and his other academic records.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting / From 7 To 70: Why Are They Not Talking About This - By Femi Adesina / No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.