Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records (41270 Views)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2023
nony43:

Are you okay? Is it Obi that is dragging him in US? Are you afraid to call Atiku?
E pain you? You no wan make I mentioned the name of your lord and savior bitter obi? He is a loser.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2023
Irony1:

Oga have small shame and shut up. Obi has his certificates and INEC has the record UNN is not far away, so anyone can verify.
A common e-rat like you who doesn't have a mean if lively hood. Bitter obi us a loser. May he continue to fail and fall. Obi is a bigot.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2023
Nonny95:

Atleast better than Rice banditry
No wonder you live a miserable life. A professor who gave birth to a vagabond must be a vagabond.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Jsucre(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2023
kettykings:
What really is the issue stopping the release of a result
assignment
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Father4all: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2023
This Tinubu hands are not clean at All. He is guilty as CHARGED
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Ubanz: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2023
What is this man desperately hiding?
I guess something bigger & messier is in the offing.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Myer(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2023
Ubanz:
What is this man desperately hiding?
I guess something bigger & messier is in the offing.

Are you not tired of this emotional roller-coaster?
This abusive relationship between you and social media/bloggers?

In few hours Tinubu's camp will once again debunk this fake news with actual facts.

Then another hungry and sinister blogger will come up with another sensational news just to generate traffic, and your ilk will fall for it yet again.

No be juju be dat?

Modified;
Turns out this wasn't another fake news.
See reason for the delay below;

https://www.nairaland.com/7851403/csu-why-applied-delay-us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by KIDfurniture(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2023
This old evil man na fool . I just dislike him . If we had atiku sef it would have been better.
Tinubu is not a shameless corrupt evil blood sucking vampire

Omooba77:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-bola-tinubu-files-emergency-appeal-to-block-chicago-university-from-releasing-records-testifying-under-oath/
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Toks2008(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Posh2018:

We like to hope on clear hopelessness.

Questions.

1. CSU already said he graduated from their school. U think they were not aware of the implications? They knew he was the president and a public figure.

2. They already said they don't keep copies. So it is a new copy to be printed. How do u validate that against what he submitted?

3. Even if something is amiss, do you think CSU will like to indict themselves and soil their reputation? Eg that Tinubu joined the school as a woman and graduated as a man? That they don't do due diligence on their students?
Do we really think CSU will like to soil their reputation?

4. And why will BAT submit a copy of his certificate different from what the school has? When as an old fox, he knows it will be subjected to litigation.

I think he was just trying to waste Atiku time and keep some suspense or to also make sure the school brings out what is right and in alignment.

Overall, whatever comes from this exercise cannot be submitted as an evidence. So it is a share waste of time. And as a nation, we just washing our dirty linen in a foreign land.
We have also shown our desperation when we can't be ok with the school,s attestation.

Are we also not expecting Tinubu to sue the school if they turn up with anything that contradict their initial confirmation of him as a bona-fidegraduate?

While we are running up and down in US, SC would affirmed his presidency since they are time bound.

Forlorn and useless trip. I pity Atiku and Obi followers

Thank GOD this is a faceless forum otherwise you ought to be laid flat on the floor and whipped.

So you mean you wrote all these plenty nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Bigkoko: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2023
Temporal reprieve for the drug mule & certificate forger!

In an emergency hearing, U.S. District Judge Nancy Maldonado agreed to stay an order requiring CSU to provide certain academic documents of one of its former students, Bola Tinubu, who has just been elected president of the African nation.

That order by Magistrate Judge Jeffrey Gilbert would have required CSU to submit the documents by the end of Thursday. Judge Maldonado gave attorneys on both sides to file additional arguments by next Thursday. Tinubu's attorneys argued that Gilbert's decision needed to be reviewed by a district judge. That request was granted by Maldonado.

Mindful of legal deadlines in Nigeria, Maldonado said she would rule as quickly as possible after that. "I will have a busy weekend," she said.

"The issue is of process and rules. I'm a rule person; that's why I'm a judge. This case is quite involved. I am aware of the stakes. It's more important to me to get this right."

Expect a positive ruling by honorable judge Nancy early next week! This certificate forger must be disgrace. I am glad the Americans now know why POTUS Biden dont wanna have anything to do with the crook!

I strongly believe Angela Liu should also inform honorable judge Nancy that the principal defender is also a Justice Dept certified Narco offender....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This time around na flowers & chocolate we go order for the judge! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by ladel(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2023
It's just a game. Anything you can do to frustrate and weaken your opponent's argument in court is allowed. I do not think the president is hiding anything but trying to speed up the litigation process by frustrating his opponent. If atiku doesn't have and submit the said result to the Supreme Court on or b4 21st September, he has nothing to proof this allegation. I may be wrong though!

rintileri:
cheesy so till now his supporters can't see that the man's behaviour is highly suspect or all of them are as criminally minded as he is?

Even mr. Tinubu is no longer asking for the record to be withheld having understood that he's now a public figure he's now asking US court to delay release till September 25. But someone like "Freestuffs" down there is still hallucinating! cheesy

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by HNICEARTH: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2023
First class graduate wey no dey proud of him first class.

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Bigkoko: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2023
Absolutely wrong closet supporter. It's during arguments you bring out your evidence or now evidences gotten during application for appeal! The end game is near! The corrupt judiciary can ignore the evidences and rule in the favor of Asiwaju and get ridiculed as long as they live and even beyond, plus other sanctions which would bite more once Asiwaju is no longer there, or use the evidence as prescribe by law and rule fairly & credibly!

I am glad, our Law is based on the English justice system, which also is similar to what is obtainable elsewhere. The temporal reprieve is only for this weeked, by early next week honorable judge Nancy would rule, and it's going to be positive!

ladel:
It's just a game. Anything you can do to frustrate and weaken your opponent's argument in court is allowed. I do not think the president is hiding anything but trying to speed up the litigation process by frustrating his opponent. If atiku doesn't have and submit the said result to the Supreme Court on or b4 21st September, he has nothing to proof this allegation. I may be wrong though!

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Manlikebaro: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
I now believe every rumors about this man

One yoruba elder told me if Oduduwa had their own republic and country that Yorubas will never allow Tinubu rule them

But they’re only foisting him on us because he’s the only one that can grab power to the west

At this point Tinubu is a bloody thief

This man will finish our money in filing suits against his fake and forged certificates

Dollar is now 1k I thought y’all said he was a first class accountant

You dey mind them? Bunch of Olofofo
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Fujiyama: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2023
Posh2018:
1. CSU already said he graduated from their school. U think they were not aware of the implications? They knew he was the president and a public figure.

^^^
Fair point. We will see how things play out over the next few days (or weeks).

Posh2018:
2. They already said they don't keep copies. So it is a new copy to be printed. How do u validate that against what he submitted?

^^^
Red flag there.

Why issue an important document like a certificate without keeping in-house copies? It makes no sense. If CSU doesn't keep in-house copies of degree certificates then it should issue a disclaimer to the world to prevent the kind of problems we now have on this Tinubu matter. And...CSU earlier on made an interesting claim about US degree certificates being 'ceremonial'. Have other US schools corroborated this claim? undecided

Posh2018:
3. Even if something is amiss, do you think CSU will like to indict themselves and soil their reputation?

^^^
They probably wouldn't. But what CSU would or wouldn't like isn't the issue here. The law is asking questions that need answers - and CSU has to answer them - whether it likes it or not.

Posh2018:
4. And why will BAT submit a copy of his certificate different from what the school has?

^^^
The first question that needs answering is: did he? If it is established that he did, then your question comes next - and only he (BAT) would be able to give you an answer.

Posh2018:
When as an old fox, he knows it will be subjected to litigation.

^^^
Don't know about the 'old fox' bit. Many an old fox has crept out of the chicken coop in the dark, with a hen (or two) in its mouth...only to see the farmer, his wife and their 10 sons standing in the yard, all armed with 12 gauge shotguns. You know how the story ends.

Posh2018:

Are we also not expecting Tinubu to sue the school if they turn up with anything that contradict their initial confirmation of him as a bona-fidegraduate?

^^^
Fair point. This is a possibility. That's why the next few days (or weeks) could be quite interesting. Time will tell.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Toks2008(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2023
simfrost90210:

I have to remind you that this man BAT isn't just a common thief, con-man and drug dealer BUT an intercontinental criminal🧐 and if the US judiciary should be an accomplice to this, then, we're done for... Imagine, just imagine if his real name isn't Bola Tinubu!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

STOP writing rubbish... What do you mean by "what if"?

Allegedly, His name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from iragbiji in osun state.

The name Bola Abibat Tinubu belongs to the late daughter of Abibatu Mogaji brother.

Tinubu used her identity to travel to America in the 70s and also used her transcript to gain admission into CSU.

CSU was very much aware of the parole but they never expected him to get to this position latter in life.

Tinubu brought this upon himself.

Nobody is judging him for doing what he had to do way back to survive but he that must come to equity table must come with clean hands.

He would have remained a king maker and enjoy all the respect but just like yoruba adage says. Bi iro ba lo fun ogun odun, otito ma le ke...meaning if lies thrive for many years, the truth just surely come out.

His cup is full. God allowed him to scheme his way to be president just to disgrace him at this level.

Indeed God ways are not are ways.

N don't forget that the FBI and CIA will also be releasing his files numbering about 2500 pages.

We know that the supreme court may not remove him but we are no longer interested in that cis we know Nigeria justice system is currupt but we just want to expose him and let the world see the real man behind the identity theft of a dead lady.

As for Tinubu supporters please ignore them, they are suffering from mental health disorder called Zombeism laced with Stockholm syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Majesty7: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2023
shineeye1:

The earth is an interesting place. I once saw a raving mad man ranting on the streets and cursing that everyone else on the road was mad except himself. What a world!
j

It could have been better if you checked yourself in the mirror. You obviously could be the mad guy. Maybe, the guy did the right thing to tell you. So simple
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by onuman: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Omooba77:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-bola-tinubu-files-emergency-appeal-to-block-chicago-university-from-releasing-records-testifying-under-oath/
It's hard to see an American judge who will order that Tinubu's academic results not be released now.
American judges pursue the truth, they are not like Nigeria's judges
A man who is ruling a country but wouldn't want the people he is ruling to know his academic records!!! Very strange. Stranger than fiction.
Tinubu is a man without shame left in him.
Problem is that he is rubbing mud on the faces of people of other black African countries where majority of the population consider merit in their choice of political leaders; not in Nigeria where too many people consider only ethnic and religious affiliations in their choice of apex political leaders; reason why Nigeria has a man like Tinubu as president.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by enemyofprogress: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2023
This man called Tinubu no pure at all
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Majesty7: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2023
simfrost90210:
Can you listen to yourself talk?
All you've said below is the true definition of being simultaneously daft and stupid... Just go ahead and quietly listen to yourself talk!!!

Honestly you guys stupidity can't be quantified. Maybe you guys are truly zombies or just folks who just don't reason.

What else is needed if the school didn't denied him as their alumni? That is the bone of contention here and not him checking to know how many As he has. Can we also see his (Atiku) transcripts as well?
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Toks2008(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2023
Majesty7:

You sound extremely daft. What does Atiku needs his transcript for? Was it even part of INEC requirement? Who is Atiku to request for his transcript? Did he employed Tinubu or who is he in the first place? You sound extremely daft and stupid at the same time if you are justifying such ridiculous claim. Atiku needs to be stopped and dealt with if need be

I don't like using vulgar words cos I'm so seasoned but I'm amazed that an extremely daft individual is calling someone extremely daft.

Is it that Tinubu supporters are brain dead or what?

You called someone extremely dfat just to prove yourself to be irredeemably daft.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Majesty7: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2023
foolbuster:

Says someone whose brain thinks it's ok for a sitting president to fight tooth and nail to hide his academic records grin

He can. Why won't he? He believes Atiku and his blind loyalist shouldn't have access to it. He has the right. The idiot fighting to get someone's transcript should first make his own available as well. Who is Atiku to request his transcript. If he his not satisfied with the fact that he his their alumni, he should go to HELL
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by complexstuffs(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2023
rintileri:
cheesy so till now his supporters can't see that the man's behaviour is highly suspect or all of them are as criminally minded as he is?

Even mr. Tinubu is no longer asking for the record to be withheld having understood that he's now a public figure he's now asking US court to delay release till September 25. But someone like "Freestuffs" down there is still hallucinating! cheesy

When wil Obi the 3rd class king produce his own result na.

Extremely dull Obi spent over 10 years to graduate with 3rd class in a lowly rated course called sociology.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by chronique(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2023
What is the big deal about this records that they are hiding?
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Toks2008(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2023
Pristine664:

The most interesting thing is that even if it is suspected that Tinubu used a forged certificate after releasing the results to the public, it will still be regarded as pre election matter at the supreme court.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Nigeria is a cursed nation.

Judiciary is currupt up to the supreme court level.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Majesty7: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2023
seuncyrus:

I won't even respond to all the stupid things you wrote up there. I just highlighted the things I need to know and I can see you're not worth it bro .

Sometimes, I wonder if you guys stupidity is hereditary because there is no way someone can be this highly stupid.

In respect to your quoted"bolden". Can you shed more light and attack it if it was a lie? It is either you are a kid or just an EMPTY skull.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by MRMRMR: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2023
rintileri:
cheesy

Go to school you no gree you will stay on different threads shouting check my signature for "freestuffs" grin by the time Nigerian youths finish with your tingod you will agree that education is better than thuggery, don't worry you can take your time cheesy
Obidients are some of the dumbest pple on earth. PBAT is exercising his right of appeal. I thought u guys said he doesn't have a degree certificate from CSU, how come he has the power to stop the release of a certificate that isn't his own.
Use ur brain.
Also ask Atiku & obi to release theirs(if he sure for them) publicly then we will ask PBAT to release his voluntarily.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Majesty7: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Toks2008:

I don't like using vulgar words cos I'm so seasoned but I'm amazed that an extremely daft individual is calling someone extremely daft.

Is it that Tinubu supporters are brain dead or what?

You called someone extremely dfat just to prove yourself to be irredeemably daft.

Stop acting stupid like your boss. Explained why Atiku needs his transcript for? Why did he need it? That is what is being asked. Stop acting like a fool you are
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by onuman: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
I now believe every rumors about this man

One yoruba elder told me if Oduduwa had their own republic and country that Yorubas will never allow Tinubu rule them

But they’re only foisting him on us because he’s the only one that can grab power to the west

At this point Tinubu is a bloody thief

This man will finish our money in filing suits against his fake and forged certificates

Dollar is now 1k I thought y’all said he was a first class accountant

Your error.
Reasonable Yorubas - and they are in hundreds of thousands - detest the idea of President Tinubu of Nigeria, more than persons from any other ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by zoedew: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2023
rintileri:

Tinubu is having a swell time keeping Atiku on tenterhooks. Not a thing is wrong with his CSU credentials! Funny that folks believe Mobil will keep in her employment until voluntary retirement an individual with fake University credentials! Come off it!!!
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by bejick(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nothing.

Just like the fake news against Gbaja,this one too is fake news taken to politics with legal optics which appeals only to criminal defamers, cyberbullies, fake news merchants and sore losers who BRF , police and DSS are already taking care of. Even the criminal defamers hiding here on Nairaland are now in courts and prisons. The multiple monikers will not save you from your crime.

Asiwaju and his advisers understand what Atiku is doing so they want to help him waste his money very well and give more time for Atiku's opponents in PDP to have ammunition to taunt him. Atiku is never going to win even if it goes all the way to the Supreme Court but wants to keep using the case to rally his base in PDP against Wike and his other opponents in PDP.

I knew the judgement will be appealed. In US, you can't demand my school result without my permission. The law is still in favour of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Hopefully, this will make Atiku visit US so he can continue the case that indicted one of his wives. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Can you read this rubbish you wrote slowly one more time and see how stupid you sound. The only good thing is that you did not drag Peter Obi into the matter.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by bejick(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nothing.

Just like the fake news against Gbaja,this one too is fake news taken to politics with legal optics which appeals only to criminal defamers, cyberbullies, fake news merchants and sore losers who BRF , police and DSS are already taking care of. Even the criminal defamers hiding here on Nairaland are now in courts and prisons. The multiple monikers will not save you from your crime.

Asiwaju and his advisers understand what Atiku is doing so they want to help him waste his money very well and give more time for Atiku's opponents in PDP to have ammunition to taunt him. Atiku is never going to win even if it goes all the way to the Supreme Court but wants to keep using the case to rally his base in PDP against Wike and his other opponents in PDP.

I knew the judgement will be appealed. In US, you can't demand my school result without my permission. The law is still in favour of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Hopefully, this will make Atiku visit US so he can continue the case that indicted one of his wives. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Can you read this rubbish you wrote slowly one more time and see how stu.pid you sound. The only good thing is that you did not drag Peter Obi into the matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / Highlights Of The Motion That Led To Oshiomhole's Suspension As APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.