Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh (22102 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Hezmatosky: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2023
I no understand. Give 100k for a year kiss Does it mean 100k every month? Or every day? Or yearly? Or how? Meanwhile, i don't even know how tonto take become star o, still dey surprise me sha undecided

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2023
nepapole:
Your son?

I no understand...

No mind her

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Way4orward: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2023
G
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by wittywriter: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Nice and commendable gesture as long as it's not for just the clout chasing.

Wittyness.
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by MS247: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Thanks Tonto

We know say na clout chasing

But if he sure for anyone let people also chase clout with their money and charity

3 Likes

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Henry22(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Clout as usual....you want to lend a helping hands and you first bring it to social media undecided.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by LeeSmart: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2023
saphiere:
While her male colleagues are busy chasing clout.
Busy chasing clout u said?
Some of una go just de carry una personal hatred for men the pour for everywhere, nawa oo.
Make una try dey nice to us small now

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by afiaonline: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Maybe she feels the money is kinda small to come from her compared to what other donate or compared to how she projects herself as someone with loads of money. So used her son as cover up.

Your brain dey work well, you are a thinker!

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Sermwell(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
Good, but what I don't understand is why some of these celebrities and politicians suddenly rushing to use Mohbad's death to gain attention and relevance.
Calm down!! That's how showbiz runs!! As a celebrity,you need to keep yourself relevant, otherwise no food for you!! Anything can be used to get attention! You may say that you can't use someone's death to chase clout, but then again, that's why you're not a celebrity! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by tonicyril: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2023
saphiere:

Won't u donate anything?? Abi u re broke like rat grin
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Proudlyomonna: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2023
Na wa undecided

Let the dead rest na, stop using the dead to catch cruise angry

2 Likes

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by ValarDoharis: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2023
You'll meet a decent man that you'd love like crazy.
saphiere:

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by PepeXKermit: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2023
saphiere:
Good one. Women lead

bitch, all the men wey give money you no see am, na when toto dickeh contribute 100k you dey talk rubbish? feminist oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by ceejay80s(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2023
nepapole:
Your son?

I no understand...
Don't mind the mofo, she just one use the guy death catch cruise, if she want to help the family, she should go ahead, instead of telling us her unborn child will give mohbads son 100k for 10years

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Aplaudez(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2023
The fact that everyone is using what happened to mohbad to trend in one way or the other is making me to feel bad.

Sleep on Imole 💔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by tishbite42: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2023
Nigerians don't read to understand
See yeye comments
She just codedly donated 1.2 milli to the kid

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by tishbite42: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2023
LeeSmart:

Busy chasing clout u said?
Some of una go just de carry una personal hatred for men the pour for everywhere, nawa oo.
Make una try dey nice to us small now
I dey pity man wey go dey unfortunate enough to end with that kind of damaged person
May God help us

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Yomit71(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-cebBS2Sbg
Nonsense
I will give, not my son will undecided undecided yeye

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Pwettylinda(f): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2023
But this baby does not look like Mohbad in any way na

I don't trust that his wife oo undecided
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Flier: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2023
aswani:
The best types of donations are the ones done quietly and without fuss.

When you start advertising your donation in this needless manner, quite frankly, it loses relevance and importance.

Tonto needs to go back to her low profile, lately she has started trying to seek attention and become relevant in the media space.

You are wrong! Always loud whatever you are doing so people won’t call you useless and abuse your children when you are dead
You may think I am wrong but I am talking from experience
I know one wealthy man like that who used to help tenths of people to travel for free every year and give some money for business but because the man does not like Crowd or public life,he always warn those he helped not to tell anyone but believe me after the death of the man,people started abusing his children that their father did not help anyone when he was alive,he was a stingy greedy man
Anyway it’s a long story and I am at work,but I will advice you’ if they don’t want you to loud it or feeling embarrassed for getting help from you’ don’t help them
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Awesome01(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2023
I will believe this when the money is in Mohbad son's hands.

Audio promises are sweet to say.
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Autobot05: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2023
Pure clout
How old is her son ? Make she kuku say she will give 100000 not her son

😂😂😂A better society from a prostitute ?

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by phemmyfour: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2023
nepapole:
Your son?

I no understand...
The foundation was named after his son
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by kokorunna(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2023
It's very sad Mohad died in this manner, he suffered to the end but where were this so called celebrities when he was doing the videos complaining and writing petitions.

They did nothing, now they are coming out doing public donations just to boast their fame. God sees the heart of everyone, rest in peace Mohbad
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Whytelyon(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2023
Againstallodds:
Imagine? How old is your son? Does he work? Stupid people

Did you donate? Then someone wants to donate, and is using her son as front and you still ranting. How much you donate?

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by babyfaceafrica: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2023
Everybody chasing clout
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by We4all: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2023
SeaTrade:
You just don't chose a life partner because of superficial reasons,
You also pick a soldier like you who can carry on from where you stopped in case of any surprises.
Imagine this ffs!After toiling hard for years to build your life,you then die and some hungry looking scallywags come to your house and making peasantry offers like they're doing to some hoodlums just to chase clout.
I know whoever I'll marry will walk all of them out with their nonsense, do your condolence and leave and don't try rubbish in my house.
Na so one clown smally yesterday weh I dey try reason come dey text me say she need N6500 wtf!!
I just block am,I've got no business dealing with ladies that need 6500 at this point in my life,even though na small girl sha weh I just want dey tap by the side but still...All these loser girls that can't survive without man,tueh!
Broke paedophile.
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by greypencils: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2023
This woman done turn the whole thing into cruise. Which one is your son? That's an insult to the dead and living.
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by greypencils: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2023
Rayban25:
Her son? How old her son be sef

Which kind clout chasing be this one? Her way of expressing help is very condescending and stupid.
Very very stupid
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by myami: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2023
Sermwell:

Calm down!! That's how showbiz runs!! As a celebrity,you need to keep yourself relevant, otherwise no food for you!! Anything can be used to get attention! You may say that you can't use someone's death to chase clout, but then again, that's why you're not a celebrity! grin grin
just listen to yourself with vague mentality. You making it look as if clout chasing on sb's downfall is profitable business as long as you as you are a celeb. Where was Tonto when the young man was alive? Keep encouraging nonsense because you want to rationalize trends. One day, the chickens will come back to roost

1 Like

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by myami: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

Don't mind the mofo, she just one use the guy death catch cruise, if she want to help the family, she should go ahead, instead of telling us her unborn child will give mohbads son 100k for 10years
I'm very sure she never had mobad's songs on her playlist. She and iyabo ojo looking for where to maintain relevance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Muonagor Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photo) / Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) / Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.