Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

What’s Bothering You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s Bothering You (853 Views)

Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails / What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Bothering You by WarrenP: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Let’s talk, what’s bothering you right now ?
Re: What’s Bothering You by RSVP: 2:18am On Sep 22, 2023
WarrenP:

Alot mehn.
Can't even sleep anymore.

Dis year hasn't been a good one for me so far..

JOB hunting and trying to learn data analysis be like... I don't even know how to explain but may God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: What’s Bothering You by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 22, 2023
This your topic!
Re: What’s Bothering You by adeoyekay(m): 6:08am On Sep 22, 2023
WarrenP:
No cash to start my business
To feed self is the grace of God

1 Like

Re: What’s Bothering You by Chingyyy878: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2023
Bro, almost 80% are going through a lot in Nigeria. Forget the happy faces you see online.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Bothering You by Whocares2212: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
This page won't be enough for me If I start to dey vent ehn.

I'm totally exhausted like this.

Kia! GOD ABEG.

3 Likes

Re: What’s Bothering You by BItt: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2023
1. My life
2. No helper
3. Hunger, serious hunger, sever hunger
4. No job
5. No finance, no money

Being a man is challenging, most especially trying to build a paradise with no support.

3 Likes

Re: What’s Bothering You by Rubyjade: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously
Re: What’s Bothering You by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
I've been sick since last night... I already had plans for the weekend, but sickness decided to come knocking at around 8pm and I've been laying in bed like a vegetable all day.

Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: What’s Bothering You by lonelyatdtop: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Seriously my Husband's health is really bothering me, as an asthma patient, the cost of drugs and inhaler has skyrocketed, ever since he lost his job he has been so depressed and is hidden in a shell , that I can't seems to get him out, his business is not progressing at all , he hardly sleeps at night , my salary as a teacher cannot accommodate it all coupled with transportation and the kids. I don't know how long I can keep it together for us really, I am getting tired.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Bothering You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
BItt:
1. My life
2. No helper
3. Hunger, serious hunger, sever hunger
4. No job
5. No finance, no money

Being a man is challenging, most especially trying to build a paradise with no support.

You wan become woman like Bobrisky?
Re: What’s Bothering You by Duchessree(f): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Alot😩
Re: What’s Bothering You by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
lonelyatdtop:
Seriously my Husband's health is really bothering me, as an asthma patient, the cost of drugs and inhaler has skyrocketed, ever since he lost his job he has been so depressed and is hidden in a shell , that I can't seems to get him out, his business is not progressing at all , he hardly sleeps at night , my salary as a teacher cannot accommodate it all coupled with transportation and the kids. I don't know how long I can keep it together for us really, I am getting tired.

Do not give up. talk with your husband to see if he can find something to manage while looking for a job. Let him leverage on family or church members for help if possible. He should not just sit at home because of no job.

1 Like

Re: What’s Bothering You by SIMPonPatrol(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I've been sick since last night... I already had plans for the weekend, but sickness decided to come knocking at around 8pm and I've been laying in bed like a vegetable all day.

Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow.

Have you done pregnancy test? grin
Re: What’s Bothering You by Klass99(f): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: What’s Bothering You by Kajaard: 3:05am On Sep 24, 2023
Klass99:
A fight with a friend (Paul), because I listened to and followed the advice of another friend (Peter). embarassed

I really need to stop listening to people when their advice conflicts with what is in my heart and soul. I always end up with outcomes I don't like, when I ignore what is within me, to do what others advise. When will I learn?

This logical gender people are not as logical, as they like to think grin. What was in my heart to do was more logical and would have caused little to no drama. I listened to a logical gender friend and now I have issues.

Klass99 you no well at all 😂
Re: What’s Bothering You by Klass99(f): 4:58am On Sep 24, 2023
Re: What’s Bothering You by Kajaard: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Klass99:

Lol cheesy. No sir, I am very well o. It is you and your logical gender brothers that have issues. It is a new day, let me see which way the tide turns on this matter. I would have asked your opinion on how best to resolve the fight/issue, but like Peter, I fear that, you may only compound the issues for me. 😝

Ask joor, I could be of help you know. People say I am a deep thinker wink
Re: What’s Bothering You by Diligent1(f): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2023
No money to start business
Re: What’s Bothering You by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2023
I ran some tests and I'm not pregnant, it's food poisoning.

Today I feel a lot better.
SIMPonPatrol:

Have you done pregnancy test? grin
Re: What’s Bothering You by Billyddude: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2023
House rent and food..I no dey sleep well again..God for how long..tireed

2 Likes

Re: What’s Bothering You by austine4real(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
My planks and charcoal business is not moving well .

I'm bothered, please anyone with spare laptop shop give I intend to learn data analysis
Re: What’s Bothering You by zoeymikey(f): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
I need a sewing machine. I need a smart phone as i am using a button phone. I need money to get lens as the other one has expired and my eyes are bad. Lastly,i need good food.

1 Like

Re: What’s Bothering You by lonelyatdtop: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Do not give up. talk with your husband to see if he can find something to manage while looking for a job. Let him leverage on family or church members for help if possible. He should not just sit at home because of no job.
Thanks alot sir, he has a typing and photocopy business he runs, though the business has been a down due to the LG strike. I am actively searching for an opportunity to get a more stable job for either of us . But he just seem so distant, and he gets irritated easily this days. I am really bothered!

1 Like

Re: What’s Bothering You by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
lonelyatdtop:

Thanks alot sir, he has a typing and photocopy business he runs, though the business has been a down due to the LG strike. I am actively searching for an opportunity to get a more stable job for either of us . But he just seem so distant, and he gets irritated easily this days. I am really bothered!

Is there a way he can learn some trade? The beauty of Nigeria is that you can learn for very cheap. That will give him a real skill to make more money for the family.
Re: What’s Bothering You by lonelyatdtop: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=Skyview01 post=125993133]

Is there a way he can learn some trade? The beauty of Nigeria is that you can learn for very cheap. That will give him a real skill to make more money for the family.

[/quote
I am not sure, right now because of his condition and then again age is not on his side, to go for apprenticeship. You know when he was retrenched we contributed money for him to learn driving since that's what he was interested in and got a second hand car, but the car kept developing issues, all the money he made on the transport business will still be used to repair the car, today it's the tire, tomorrow it is carburettor , at long last we had to sell it and use the funds to get the photocopying machine and computer he is using now.

2 Likes

Re: What’s Bothering You by pansophist(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Empathic distress.

To see others suffer, and be helpless in assisting them. This leads to the desire to withdraw from the situation in order to protect one's self from excessive negative feelings that emanate from being empathetic.

Which can also mean, forcing yourself to be apathetic, to avoid a constant feeling of negativity in yourself. After all, you are only human and cant do more than your power.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Bothering You by Ajione(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Alot is going on in this country.
Sometimes has a man you woke up and you have o Kobo in your account and your pocket.

The situation in the country presently is not encouraging.

Sometimes you will be looking at your kid and you feel sorry because you can't provide what the need.
This days most people are passing through alot.
But we keep the fake smile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Bothering You by Newusername(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2023
What's bothering me is my laptop screen. It's damaged but no funds to repair it. Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: What’s Bothering You by bennyflipy(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2023
pansophist:
Empathic distress.

To see others suffer, and be helpless in assisting them. This leads to the desire to withdraw from the situation in order to protect one's self from excessive negative feelings that emanate from being empathetic.

Which can also mean, forcing yourself to be apathetic, to avoid a constant feeling of negativity in yourself. After all, you are only human and cant do more than your power.

My story, he developed insomnia because of this sometimes.
Re: What’s Bothering You by DyingFetus: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2023
I want to bleep but I don't have any girl to bleep
Re: What’s Bothering You by 6ixT8: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Klass99:
A fight with a friend (Paul), because I listened to and followed the advice of another friend (Peter). embarassed

I really need to stop listening to people when their advice conflicts with what is in my heart and soul. I always end up with outcomes I don't like, when I ignore what is within me, to do what others advise. When will I learn?

This logical gender people are not as logical, as they like to think grin. What was in my heart to do was more logical and would have caused little to no drama. I listened to a logical gender friend and now I have issues.

Calm down, probably you were given the alpha advice. Cos real men don't simp mor pretend.

The pain of being a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Discover Your Fiancee Has This Kind Of Past? / Parenting And Drinking / Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.