Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). (1513 Views)

Ease Of Doing Business: Kaduna, Enugu, Lagos, Abia, Anambra Top Reformed States / Kaduna, Enugu, Lagos, Abia, Anambra Top Reformed States In 2018 / Abia, Anambra Top WAEC 2018 Performance Chart - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by mrvitalis(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Anambra top least out of school dropout in states in Nigeria
This numbers are embarrassing

See my IMO 5% .. 1 in 20 ? Mean that's terrible to say the least

South East has to declare a state of emergency on education .... We can't accept this at all

I know it cant get to zero but 0.5% is achievable

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by DrGoodman: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

All the young Ibo boys and girls who hawk various items in the traffic are obviously not in school.

They go to school in the morning, and hawk in the evenings.
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by complexstuffs(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
DrGoodman:
Sorry to say this, but the small percentage is mainly people from other states, northerners loading stuff at the markets and herders. Its unthinkable for an Igbo person to not be in school after seeing how education has helped them.

Yet Nigerians particularly us northerners have little or no regard for any Anambra certificate as their certificates are mostly forged.
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by ElSudani: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
DrGoodman:

They go to school in the morning, and hawk in the evenings.

I am telling you for a fact that the ones I knew didn't do anything other than hawk items. I am not in any way putting them down, just stating the facts.
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Jcoleworld911: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Typing:

Na only drugs and crime them sabi

Rasheed olayini, hope you’re well?🫤

1 Like

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Jcoleworld911: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Yet Nigerians particularly us northerners have little or no regard for any Anambra certificate as their certificates are mostly forged.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Says by aboki🤭

These are constituencies projects your senator is doing in the north

1 Like

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by IDENNAA(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Odogwu state

Anambra is were human resources flourish

Beautiful Mater Amabilis Sec. School, Umuoji. Peter Obi wonders still being felt.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by IDENNAA(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

I had folks from Anambra living in my house for years. I should know.

Nwa agu adi ata afifia.....tell your Igbo friend to explain that to you.

Anambra nobi your mate ,nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
THAT IS WHY THE DIASPORA CRIMINAL KINGMEN USE THOSE BOYZ TO KILL STEAL AND DESTROY IN ANAMBRA angry INSTEAD SETLLING THEM DOWN TO SCHOOL,OR SETTLE THEM AFTER APPRENISHIPS
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Typing: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Rasheed olayini, hope you’re well?🫤

Amaka you miss road grin

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Typing: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You should be ashamed of yourself no northern state made the list, you region is worst any negative news that's area you guys are topping

Igbo people still dey amongst the out of School kids in the North. Igbo Children make the highest number in the North
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Typing: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I feel your pain

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Wahabfuture: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Typing:

I feel your pains grin ... I know how you feel especially when you remember you got no Hope in this life grin grin
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Typing: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wahabfuture:

I feel your pains grin ... I know how you feel especially when you remember you got no Hope in this life grin grin

Its the same way I feel whenver I fvck Mama Chioma and Chioma at the same time. Since then choose to dey do Ashawo for Owerri, we go dey fvck them all. Both the married and single ladiee grin

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Proudlyomonna: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ebonyi will pick up soon with Her brothers.

Its a crime not to send Your kids to school.
Yes while it is very important to empower thier hands and inborn skills,please send them to school too.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by SpaceTour: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anambra leads
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by 07kjb: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bendeco2020:

You're just a jealous soul

Is your state more populated than anambra? let's start from there.

Minority tribe that can be found in every state within Nigeria.

Outside your region, Igbos have more numbers in every other state than your tribe.

I know that you're a yoruba man. This type of comment can only be made by them.

Compare the number of Igbos in Southwest to the number of Yorubas in East. People that can be found in any state in reasonable number is who you're calling minority.

Igbos don't have land mass. But you see population, don't go there.

Your head need to be examined

Very anyhow people,IGBOS AIN'T THEIR MATCH

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai for President / Double Standard in Nigeria Approach to Internal Conflicts? / Foreign Help To Solve Niger Delta Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.