Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. (25742 Views)

Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by FeelGoodAlways(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
I feel your pain bro. DM me. I may have something useful to you.
Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by Taal17: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
vincenteger:

Still checking where you asked for his account number

Abi you didn't read what he wrote

He did
That guy is eating...isn't he buying credit for NL?
Leave that matter.
His brother is also a child of his parents too

His brother owes him NOTHING
Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by rickleye: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Openfortruth:
Good day sirs, please you people showed interest to help me based on this thread by asking for my account details. I'm very very hungry right now please. I have not eaten since morning. Please just help me with anything first, in few days time, I will have anything I can be doing to be making my own money and survive. I really need help to survive first, please. Thanks and be blessed.

6019680 815, Keystone Bank, Victor Monday

@Successfulben, @faruq987, @rickleye, @PK01, @Nasri100.

@successfulben
@raruq987
@pk01
@nasri100

I have sent you #5,000. All the best. Please pay it forward

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by Taal17: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mindlog:

Dropping something for younger ones according to your capacity, is not entitlement mentality. If Nigerian police pick any of them up, no be the other one go run around abi is their parents with them in the city?

Reality is that time flies so fast, 5 years from now the stupidity of this moments will look so infantile.

What really touched me is this "Before I would come back, he would cook noodles and finish it, washed the pot and everything and keep them clean as though nothing happened. Sometimes he eat outside and come back home and ignore me".......your own blood, your younger sibling goes to bed hungry after trekking back from where he is learning a skill, while you have eaten.....Schizoid Personality Disorder no pass this one o.

Wow ...so how come his parents don't get this guilt either or it's suddenly his brothers fault because he's living with him now.
Maybe his parents should have asked the brother whether he could afford to house and feed him before they sent their own child to their other child to cater for. .

The guy should use the cash he uses to browse on NL to eat not come here and whinge about his family
Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by Taal17: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

I have a big problem with this If this is your real identity

It is either you are telling us a scam story or you have no respect for your family because with this you are also revealing your brothers identity
And somehow this can get back to your brother
The solution is not begging for money because that money will finish but to sit down with your brother and talk. Or find a job
The country is hard for everyone including your brother

This idea that your brother is doing you bad is very wrong

I am distrustful of this your yarn.
If you want to ask for money do so direct no dey follow corner

Exactly like what's all this for.

When he's done collecting cash now...he won't give the same brother food despite the fact that he's living rent free.

The earlier ppl realize others don't owe them anything the more grateful you'll be for what you get and pay it forward to both kin and strangers
Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by UnfairLife7(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mpanyi:

What you should understand is some people probably were not lucky to know what united, loving and closely knitted family is all about. They never experienced filial love. Some with all due respect to them are from dysfunctional family. They take their type of family as what a normal family should be. So that's the problem. The topic is making me angry to discuss. Not giving food, that the next thing it does is perish, to your brother Even if not your brother. If the money or the food is not there, you two will suffer it together.
Gajagolo

I can't even imagine seeing a total stranger starving when i have to give. God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by abuhusna1: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
Openfortruth:

Good day sir, please you asked for my account number. I'm very very hungry right now please. I have not eaten since morning. Please just help me with anything first, in few days time, I will figure out what to do to be making my own money to survive. I really need help to survive first. Thanks and be blessed.

6019680 815, Keystone Bank, Victor Monday
Sent
Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by BItt: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
H
Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by Openfortruth: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
rickleye:

I have sent you #5,000. All the best. Please pay it forward

Thank you very much sir, God bless you.
Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. by Openfortruth: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
abuhusna1:

Sent

God bless you real good sir. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me. / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.