Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms (16286 Views)

Gunmen In Army Uniforms Kidnap Five People In Kaduna State / Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos / Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by AfonjaConehead: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2023
Coneheaded structured amu rabbas and pickpockets in disguise in Anambra...they are also looking for something to mine there grin
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Pepperdemisback: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Trustyourself:
Consequence of Tinubu bad govt.
Did they vote for Tinubu? Are they not Obidiats? Even their Okra sized preeqs, na Tinubu cause am.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Tecnophone: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2023
wereh oja, pray for ole alagbados, 1 dollar =1,050 useless naira.
Olachase:
Pray for South East
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by AfonjaConehead: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Surely, they are Igbos but they will still accused Ebonyi or Fulani. Same ones will still post pictures where this their Ipob fake army will ask them to alight from one bus stop to another.
Girama issa nor easy sha ooo grin
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Snowx: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2023
KGBKremlin:

I hate this people's anything about them is evil, federal government should support indirectly for them to achieve their Biafra

Lol,..you will die of hate..skull miners hating God's people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Snowx: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Dbestbrest:
My prayers are with the people of south east in these trying times. Many innocent locals are being subjected to harrowing experiences on a daily basis through kidnapping, armed robbery, terrorism from unknown gunmen (a.k.a Simon Ekpa's IPOB group), erosion, lack of political direction and other self-inflicted problems. May God deliver them from all enemies within

Remain bless my G

1 Like

Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by AfonjaConehead: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2023
Snowx:

Don't mind that thing.... in life people only hate and get jealous of others who are way far better than they can ever dream to be grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by omoadeleye(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Unknown gun men.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by mukthar2000(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Anambra with bad news are like 5&6.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by goodnessme1(f): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:

Don't worry you will soon be caught. There is no room for Armed robbers in the East or anywhere in the country.

Kudos to members of the task force.
I'm not like you and your family.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by goodnessme1(f): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2023
accordadoga30:

Nigeria is a zoo yet you want that Agulu mandate thief to become the president.

Our soldiers are terrorists yet you want same terrorists to plan coup and bury democracy.

Thank God the only political tool you have in that region which is PROPAGANDA failed you people during election.

We knew it was fake love you had for Nigeria.
You will be mumu if you can't provide where i campaigned for your zoo president or call for your terrorist Nigeria soldiers to take over.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Jsucre(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Trustyourself:
Consequence of Tinubu bad govt.
ok nah, una go explain for UGM tire
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by simfrost90210: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Better caught than being killed!
The Task Force Actually Saved Lives!
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Corrinthians(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Olachase:
Pray for South East
I do that every morning. I really feel for the inhabitants of the zone. I pray for them just like I do Syria.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by highness25(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:
https://punchng.com/task-force-arrests-14-for-robbing-anambra-residents/?amp
Hand them over to the Army. To even blur their faces shows you people are enjoying what's happening in your place
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by ThinkSmarter: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2023
The Anambra state government should mention their states and LGAs.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by KGBKremlin: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Snowx:

Okiete ritualist cannibalized people.
God people control wherever they live, they are not slave like you.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by KGBKremlin: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

When you hate,who will like you?

Nature's!!!

I don't want their likeness they should keep in their hatred Region
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Nature's!!!

I don't want their likeness they should keep in their hatred Region

Why are you disturbed? ,no one said a thing to you,but you are the one showing your hatred Region in person
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2023
highness25:
Hand them over to the Army. To even blur their faces shows you people are enjoying what's happening in your place

False truth
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by PrettyIfy7: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Why closing their faces?
We want to know who they are.
If they were tagged Igbos now, they will show their faces.
Nigeria seems to be irredeemable.
Why must you protect criminals?
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Trustyourself:

Consequence of Tinubu bad govt

It is really getting out of hand
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by seunodediranivy: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2023
...why parading them, they are criminals, oya, go and summarily execute them, they aren't meant to be living. They are dangerous species and they're still plenty their, fix them out including their parents, kill them all, animals.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by seunodediranivy: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

It is really getting out of hand

what do you expect, when their parents are behind them.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by PrettyIfy7: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2023
KGBKremlin:

I hate this people's anything about them is evil, federal government should support indirectly for them to achieve their Biafra

Wow! So u hate them?
And stup!d people like u will come here to call them children of hate.
Now, who are the real children of hate?
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2023
seunodediranivy:

what do you expect, when their parents are behind them.

All the crimes you have committed,even though they don't seem serious,are your parents behind them?
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by seunodediranivy: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

All the crimes you have committed,even though they don't seem serious,are your parents behind them?

that is your attitude there, like father like son. Spoilt brats.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2023
seunodediranivy:

that is your attitude there, like father like son. Spoilt brats.

You are over reacting just for a single question grin
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Frankobenn: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2023
accordadoga30:

Nigeria is a zoo yet you want that Agulu mandate thief to become the president.

Our soldiers are terrorists yet you want same terrorists to plan coup and bury democracy.

Thank God the only political tool you have in that region which is PROPAGANDA failed you people during election.

We knew it was fake love you had for Nigeria.
Hunger will kill.your lazy father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman / Kidnapper Evans Denied By Anglican Church: "We Don’t Know Him" / Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.