Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms (16289 Views)

Gunmen In Army Uniforms Kidnap Five People In Kaduna State / Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos / Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by ufuosman(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2023
πŸ‘πŸ½ πŸ‘πŸ½
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by BaddestQueen(f): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2023
Corrinthians:
I do that every morning. I really feel for the inhabitants of the zone. I pray for them just like I do Syria.

pray for ex fiance omenka
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by highness25(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

False truth
enh?
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2023
highness25:
enh?

Yes
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Chetas81(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2023
KILLED THE HORRIBLE GUYS
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Miracle2020: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2023
These are terrorist, just do away with them. They doesn't deserve to live-in our societies.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by comodo: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Tecnophone:
wereh oja, pray for ole alagbados, 1 dollar =1,050 useless naira.
Abeg, how much be diesel for una area oh. #1,050 here oh. Are this people cheating me??
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Pepperdemisback: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Girama issa nor easy sha ooo grin
If you have common sense and not commenting with Nokia torchlight, you should have known how a keyboard select words at times. Let me see how much Grammar don out for your account today. Olori pelebe!
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by AfonjaConehead: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

If you have common sense and not commenting with Nokia torchlight, you should have known how a keyboard select words at times. Let me see how much Grammar don out for your account today. Olori pelebe! PepperYaYanshIsBack
Says a legendary certified waec candidate Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Govt should be killing this criminals asap, please no need for court cases honestly
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Aboks(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
7arrows:

I tire oooo. If na so called yahoo boys then go show the faces

lol
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by HardBishop: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
accordadoga30:

Nigeria is a zoo yet you want that Agulu mandate thief to become the president.

Our soldiers are terrorists yet you want same terrorists to plan coup and bury democracy.

Thank God the only political tool you have in that region which is PROPAGANDA failed you people during election.

We knew it was fake love you had for Nigeria.
When you vote for a man who has once ruled or govern a state with internal security issues and made it a haven............. You will know you have a good asset.
For 63 years of leadership what has your presidents achieved in this nation? Be ashamed of yourself
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Rayjnr: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mautonmentos:
Bad eggs

Almost everybody for that region na bad eggs
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Tecnophone: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
1, 200 useless naira here.
comodo:

Abeg, how much be diesel for una area oh. #1,050 here oh. Are this people cheating me??
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Pepperdemisback: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Says a legendary certified waec candidate wen dey pepper mystery unfortunate mama smelly yansh.
Let me go and throw stones to kill lizards for my useless Papa lunch.
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by AfonjaConehead: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Psalmir(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Later the so called idiot that cannot come to Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ to fight will be ordering some fools here to go and kill their fellow human being calling Nigerian Army terrorist but went to keep his family outside the walls of Nigeria...not until when we realise that what we are doing is not good and that we are harming ourselves for the sake of those that does not care about us,I think that is when we will have sense.
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Psalmir(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2023
HardBishop:

When you vote for a man who has once ruled or govern a state with internal security issues and made it a haven............. You will know you have a good asset.
For 63 years of leadership what has your presidents achieved in this nation? Be ashamed of yourself

You that you are talking ,of what impact have you been useful to this country,what have you contributed to the growth of this great country?
Re: Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms by Psalmir(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Miracle2020:
These are terrorist, just do away with them. They doesn't deserve to live-in our societies.

God bless you man ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Denied By Anglican Church: "We Don’t Know Him" / Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia / Four Men Arrested By Lagos Police After Failed Bid To Rob Legal Practitioner(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.