Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. (1638 Views)

MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos / MC Oluomo Re-Elected As Lagos NURTW Chairman For A Second Term (Pics) / Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by ricson11(m): 1:58am On Jan 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zV0KmSE544?si=7gXBsDdFxBZ2MWpv

MC Oluomo announces he'll be the next NURTW Chairman, endorses Mustapha Sego to take over from him as Lagos NURTW Chairman.
Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by nnamdi640: 2:08am On Jan 01
That is why he fought to see his master in power just for his own selfish interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:25am On Jan 01
nnamdi640:
That is why he fought to see his master in power just for his own selfish interest.
Smh. I thought most of you were accusing him of quitting and poking fun at him.

Now he is truly Up National and will still have his people in charge of Lagos Parks. They seem to be well organized and more disciplined than most of you think. Let MC breathe joor, you have your mediocre elected officials to worry about. If he has committed any crime against you, go report to the security agencies but if not, quit the hate.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by MrProlific95: 2:38am On Jan 01
FreeStuffsNG:

Now he is truly Up National and will still have his people in charge of Lagos Parks. They seem to be well organized and more disciplined than most of you think. Let MC breathe joor.
Yes, he is better organized than peep like You

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by Blackfire(m): 6:26am On Jan 01
Next guvnor of lagos state after seyi tinubu

Agbero and drug traffic
Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by basty: 6:32am On Jan 01
Blackfire:
Next guvnor of lagos state after seyi tinubu

Agbero and drug traffic

If the veil is removed from your face and you are arrested now, you will start crying.
You think you can type anything on Nairaland.
Your brother that crossed Fashola's path will be jailed for libel.

Good English you cannot constuck.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by manutdrichie(m): 7:28am On Jan 01
basty:

If the veil is removed from your face and you are arrested now, you will start crying.
You think you can type anything on Nairaland.
Your brother that crossed Fashola's path will be jailed for libel.

Good English you cannot constuck

😂

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by nnamdi640: 9:03am On Jan 01
FreeStuffsNG:

Now he is truly Up National and will still have his people in charge of Lagos Parks. They seem to be well organized and more disciplined than most of you think. Let MC breathe joor.
Lol, as usual, always defending rubbish, no wonder you and your kind will continue to embrace thuggery, tell me what is organize in the way they act, some of you just come to social media to show your fo*lishness, I will advise you to let your children follow that thesame path so that they will be like Mc Oluomo.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:15am On Jan 01
Hahaha dem don put Mc Oluomo call
Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by Morbeta11(m): 9:23am On Jan 01
There are more than meets the eyes on this issue. I heard he regretted his national chairmanship ambition and moves when he found out that the national will reduce his influence and cash flow, and wanted to make U-turn to retain Lagos chairmanship but Sego and his men fought him hard with powers that be to remain at the national which has more of Northers. They want him at the national, being there, he wouldn't have the influence, power plus monies he got from Lagos....they simply want Mc Oluomo out so that the negative influences he is attracting the the president will reduce, besides all their members in Lagos have already align with Sego. He finally bow to Seyi and the governor for peace to reign. Thats very mature and thought right internal politics......

So I heard ooooooo

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by WhiteNRed: 9:55am On Jan 01
Lol! National Union, to control Abuja and South West.
Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by CrossRhodes: 10:54am On Jan 01
FreeStuffsNG:

Whats there to celebrate in organized crime and thuggery?
Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by CrossRhodes: 10:55am On Jan 01
nnamdi640:
Lol, as usual, always defending rubbish, no wonder you and your kind will continue to embrace thuggery, tell me what is organize in the way they act, some of you just come to social media to show your fo*lishness, I will advise you to let your children follow that thesame path so that the will be like Mc Oluomo.
Don't mind that one....

Defending thugs and thuggery with full chest
What a shame!!
Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by WINDSOW(m): 11:01am On Jan 01
This media conference was forced and ungenuine. Sego, did not even smile when MC lifted his hand up.

Baba ruju pa...
Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by Max24: 11:04am On Jan 01
NURTW is even better organized than LP. See the way they beat that LP National youth leader in Edo. No difference between LP and Ipob.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by kettykin: 11:19am On Jan 01
I thought he was removed for dwindling revenue
Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by citygarden(m): 11:50am On Jan 01
All what you said is 100% correct.
What I like about MC is that he knows when to retreat if he see he is on wrong mission and know when to strike when needed. Even the most trusted of his loyalists is against him for coming back as state chairman. I just hope he should just lay low for now because ........

Morbeta11:
There are more than meets the eyes on this issue. I heard he regretted his national chairmanship ambition and moves when he found out that the national will reduce his influence and cash flow, and wanted to make U-turn to retain Lagos chairmanship but Sego and his men fought him hard with powers that be to remain at the national which has more of Northers. They want him at the national, being there, he wouldn't have the influence, power plus monies he got from Lagos....they simply want Mc Oluomo out so that the negative influences he is attracting the the president will reduce, besides all their members in Lagos have already align with Sego. He finally bow to Seyi and the governor for peace to reign. Thats very mature and thought right internal politics......

So I heard ooooooo
Re: MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Jan 01

(1)

Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man / Senators and FCT/Finance Ministers / Foundation of a Good Economy: Communication, Transport, Electricity and water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.