Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. (3575 Views)

Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Namaster: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
.Never listened to any of his songs. And I will not start now. But I suspect it's just beats sprinkled with weak lyrics.

That said, I've watched with amusement as some people have used this to start preparing to cause trouble.

They pretend it's because they care about the dead guy. Which is false. Nigerians are just bored, frustrated and jobless. They'll do anything to inject any kind of excitement into their mundane lives.

Mohbad's death is just a convenient excuse.

The worst part about all these is the useless politicians who try to weasel their way into the situation.

Then there's the overzealous Police desecrating a grave to conduct an autopsy. What a joke! The same police that'll gladly extort, intimidate and even kill a live person.

The enthusiastic show of concern from Nigerians, Politicians and Police is so phony and disgusting.

Nigerians are wicked. Politicians are the devil and the Police are their armed minions.

I brim with disgust every time I see a post about "Justice for Mohbad". I'm like "how about Justice for the living?"

In fact, forget justice. How about just helping the living to continue to live. How about making it affordable and tenable for the living to live.

The phony calls for justice is disgusting.

And if you're one of those who gather for the Mohbad's protests, you're a big ass fool. Idiot!

If you must gather, gather for sensible and meaningful things. Gather for a good healthcare that works. Gather for a reform in the public service. Gather for a good welfare program.

Heck, just gather to make Nigerian life sacred again!

No one is safe in Nigeria. People die everyday. People are murdered and kidnapped everyday in Nigeria under circumstances that could be avoided. They aren't drug addicts, either.

Gathering for "justice for Mohbad" is misplaced priority. Also, the name is Mohbad not Imole. Stop trying to evoke needless empathy.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by iamtardey: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
šŸ‘€
Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by MS247: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Both MohBad and Naira Marley I don't have any of their track on my playlist, never downloaded the tracks before never will

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Namaster: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:
Both MohBad and Naira Marley I don't have any of their track on my playlist, never download the tracks before never would

I don't know about Mohbad since I've never listened to any of his songs. But Naira Marley's songs are just beats with weak, morally bankrupt lyrics.

Yet some people choose to define themselves by him dubbing themselves "Marlians". Like I said, people with boring, frustrated and mundane lives will do anything for excitement and a sense of identity.

8 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by PlayerMeji: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Herd mentality is worrying a lot of young Nigerians.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by illicit(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Show some love

šŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Thank you for this, brother

If it were a society with a stable economy, good health care system, good and efficient road network, stable power supply and low unemployment rates. We could still say it's not a problem.

But in the absence of these, the direct opposite and you're still going out enmass to protest for justice for the death of a musician in spite of several genuine grounds to protest in the country today? It's okay to protest though, it's our right.

But, with that multitude I saw in Abeoukuta that came out to protest for this guy, why can't we equally come out to protest against high pump price, why can't we protest against the ever rising inflation and the anti-people policies of the government. Why can't we come out to demand for restructuring in this manner. Why can't we come out enmass to make critical demands on our lawmakers ??

Why ??

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Blake755: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
The youth are just foolish no wonder our politicians no dey take us serious

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by shellybee: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
2 million likes
I don't care and I will never care
If you feel you're fighting against the unjust Nigerian systems via this inept social movement, I'll say that there are better ways and reason of going about such goals and aims
What a joke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by talented321: 12:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Mohbad is not a good musician, people listen to his songs out of pity when he died.. I only listen to two of his songs,.
Namaster:

I don't know about Mohbad since I've never listened to any of his songs. But Naira Marley's songs are just beats with weak, morally bankrupt lyrics.

Yet some people choose to define themselves by him dubbing themselves "Marlians". Like I said, people with boring, frustrated and mundane lives will do anything for excitement and a sense of identity.

5 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Namaster: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2023
talented321:
Mohbad is not a good musician, people listen to his songs out of pity when he died.. I only listen to two of his songs,.

Thank you for this.

Someone shared a snippet of his lyrics on one of the many threads about the issue and I was shocked at how abysmal it was.

Zero storyline. Zero meaning. Zero continuity. Zero creativity.

It reeked of low effort and felt like something written by a 12 year old. It seemed like he was just looking for words that rhymed no matter how outlandish and unrelated.

The lyrics painted a picture of Frankenstein's Monster.

But that's just my opinion. Maybe I just don't enjoy music like that. But that's beside the point. What really grinds my gears is the fact that people are risking their lives and inconveniencing other people to protest for "justice" when there are a host of other more debilitating and urgent issues to protest about.

He died. He died young and that sucks but people who are eager to use the opportunity to cause unrest may end up causing more premature death.

This is Nigeria. Life is not sacred. Protest that!

15 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Namaster: 1:00am On Sep 23, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Herd mentality is worrying a lot of young Nigerians.

Also, joblessness.

4 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Namaster: 1:05am On Sep 23, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:
Thank you for this, brother

If it were a society with a stable economy, good health care system, good and efficient road network, stable power supply and low unemployment rates. We could still say it's not a problem.

But in the absence of these, the direct opposite and you're still going out enmass to protest for justice for the death of a musician in spite of several genuine grounds to protest in the country today? It's okay to protest though, it's our right.

But, with that multitude I saw in Abeoukuta that came out to protest for this guy, why can't we equally come out to protest against high pump price, why can't we protest against the ever rising inflation and the anti-people policies of the government. Why can't we come out to demand for restructuring in this manner. Why can't we come out enmass to make critical demands on our lawmakers ??

Why ??

Well put. Nigeria has a socioeconomic atmosphere that makes you feel like you're being choked all the time. Yet this is what they're protesting for.

I find it absurd. Especially, since the family kept everything hush hush. Hope they don't end up unearthing evidence that'll embarrass the guy in death.

4 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by zanshi: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Some people are using his case to chase yeye clout at this juncture

Naira Marley is no saint, but i am sure if this matter is brounght before a judge, Naira would be a free man. The boy Mohbad that is has some battles he was facing prior to leaving the label.

10 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by KillMNKnow(f): 2:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Thank you for this

5 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Idonweak: 2:32am On Sep 23, 2023
shocked

Wow, you're so cool bro, Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. Now go to the toilet and sĆ¼ck your own dĆÆck bruv.
Remember though, Billions of people don't give af about you and they're not bragging about it on nairaland but you just have to be foolish

5 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:32am On Sep 23, 2023
Allow people who want to care about his death to be.Am not a fan of mohbad or Naira.But I just feel sad for his parents and he died young.doesnt mean I go carry the matter for head up and down.if you watch most of his videos ...they are mostly high on something and incoherent.Nigerians are just protesting for nothing.let the police do their investigation.As if he is the first youth to die

4 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Idonweak: 2:39am On Sep 23, 2023
I can't believe grown dude are seriously beefing with the dead to the extent you're pained and have to create a thread for it.

Seriously, I now understand that there's nothing you do/ who you're/how you're that you won't have haters. Even when you literally don't do nothing, someone will hate on you. Man if you're so envious of the attention he's getting, I pray what happened to him befall all of you hating ass niggurs

Btw, His name is IMOLE and mohbad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by koladata(m): 4:23am On Sep 23, 2023
They are paid PR, on a low key ops feels bad for mohbad, ops just needs the money. some people no get self worth
Idonweak:
I can't believe grown dude are seriously beefing with the dead to the extent you're pained and have to create a thread for it.

Seriously, I now understand that there's nothing you do/ who you're/how you're that you won't have haters. Even when you literally don't do nothing, someone will hate on you. Man if you're so envious of the attention he's getting, I pray what happened to him befall all of you hating ass niggurs

2 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by TONYE001(m): 4:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Idonweak:

Hereā€™s a typical Nigerian post. Heavily emotional.

How does the OP demonstrate hate? I donā€™t know the guy, I feel sad about his death, I wish everyone he left behind finds some strength to prevail, but I wonā€™t break a sweat to protest or do anything that sounds like protest. Why should I?

How much attention did Nigerians give to him while alive? The person many are accusing, what proof do they have

Emotional, emotional, emotional!

Herd mentality is just a irritating. People should learn to think for themselves.

Now, if you think this post means that I hate the late musician, well, I seriously cannot help you.

And by the way, praying or wishing the same fate befalls another person has never worked. Thought Nigerians should know better that curses and all donā€™t work, if they did, Buhari for don die since.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by TONYE001(m): 4:56am On Sep 23, 2023
koladata:
They are paid PR, on a low key ops feels bad for mohbad, ops just needs the money. some people no get self worth

Lolz. Another Nigerian style of thinking. Once someone has an opposing opinion, heā€™s a paid PR worker.

This is just sad.

6 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by koladata(m): 5:04am On Sep 23, 2023
stay your lane , don't bring me into your creepy life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlgkRfdv9Jc

TONYE001:

Lolz. Another Nigerian style of thinking. Once someone has an opposing opinion, heā€™s a paid PR worker.

This is just sad.

1 Like

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by TONYE001(m): 5:09am On Sep 23, 2023
koladata:
stay your lane , don't bring me into your creepy life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlgkRfdv9Jc

All OP and many others are saying is, people should learn to think for themselves. Herd mentality has really harmed us. See what happened during the elections?

You donā€™t have to abuse or accuse people with opposing opinions. Rather, you should present and argue your opinion. At the end of the day, the essence of communication is to learn divergent views and synthesize an informed decision.

Calling my life creepy does not add quality to our conversation, neither does it make you any better. Itā€™s just a waste of space and effort.

The attached video: what exactly does this prove?

7 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Flows001(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:

Download Feel Good by Mohbad..

The guy was really talented, he would have become like Fireboy if he had joined YBNL instead of Marlians.

2 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Op

I am with you. I despise herd mentality. Never knew the guy!

6 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by talented321: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2023
And Feel Good is the only good song, plus the party jam Ronaldo. Nothing more..
We all miss mohbad but nigerians are taking it too far..
Flows001:

Download Feel Good by Mohbad..

The guy was really talented, he would have become like Fireboy if he had joined YBNL instead of Marlians.

1 Like

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by koladata(m): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2023
oga you guys should continue doing your job, you need the money, I understand your situation. Ignore me and don't bother to reply.
TONYE001:

All OP and many others are saying is, people should learn to think for themselves. Herd mentality has really harmed us. See what happened during the elections?

You donā€™t have to abuse or accuse people with opposing opinions. Rather, you should present and argue your opinion. At the end of the day, the essence of communication is to learn divergent views and synthesize an informed decision.

Calling my life creepy does not add quality to our conversation, neither does it make you any better. Itā€™s just a waste of space and effort.

The attached video: what exactly does this prove?

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by kenedyx: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2023
talented321:
And Feel Good is the only good song, plus the party jam Ronaldo. Nothing more..
We all miss mohbad but nigerians are taking it too far..

KPK, Beast & Peace, Weekend, Peace, Komajesun, Ponmo, Backside, etc.

Though there's a lot of mediocre shit he put out, still he's worth the hype.

1 Like

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by alpharoyalty: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:
.Never listened to any of his songs. And I will not start now. But I suspect it's just beats sprinkled with weak lyrics.

That said, I've watched with amusement as some people have used this to start preparing to cause trouble.

They pretend it's because they care about the dead guy. Which is false. Nigerians are just bored, frustrated and jobless. They'll do anything to inject any kind of excitement into their mundane lives.

Mohbad's death is just a convenient excuse.

The worst part about all these is the useless politicians who try to weasel their way into the situation.

Then there's the overzealous Police desecrating a grave to conduct an autopsy. What a joke! The same police that'll gladly extort, intimidate and even kill a live person.

The enthusiastic show of concern from Nigerians, Politicians and Police is so phony and disgusting.

Nigerians are wicked. Politicians are the devil and the Police are their armed minions.

I brim with disgust every time I see a post about "Justice for Mohbad". I'm like "how about Justice for the living?"

In fact, forget justice. How about just helping the living to continue to live. How about making it affordable and tenable for the living to live.

The phony calls for justice is disgusting.

And if you're one of those who gather for the Mohbad's protests, you're a big ass fool. Idiot!

If you must gather, gather for sensible and meaningful things. Gather for a good healthcare that works. Gather for a reform in the public service. Gather for a good welfare program.

Heck, just gather to make Nigerian life sacred again!

No one is safe in Nigeria. People die everyday. People are murdered and kidnapped everyday in Nigeria under circumstances that could be avoided. They aren't drug addicts, either.

Gathering for "justice for Mohbad" is misplaced priority. Also, the name is Mohbad not Imole. Stop trying to evoke needless empathy.

Thank you OP šŸ™.
You nailed it.

3 Likes

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2023
He was a young guy and if he was murdered, or abused in any way before his untimely passing, then he deserves justice. That's the bottom line.

1 Like

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by Maxie110(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2023
I knew him not because am a fan but because of my social media exploitation.. his life is not better than thousands of Nigerians that are unjustly killed by the evil system.

Police has exume the corps and autopsy has been concluded abeg make we rest abeg joor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. by liveyourlife007(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2023
This is my first write up since the guys death few days ago. The first thing is he doesn't sing my kind of music. The only song I posted related to him was the one done by Ayox and Zlatan.

Mohbad's storylife is the typical life of a Nigerian urchin. Picture this scenario; your parents sent you to school, to study, you never attended class... you joined a cult gang, You became an internet fraudster, so you chose music as a means of livelihood, to cover up.

So you see, the guy was already dead years ago. And you did not join just any cartel, you joined Naira Marley's cartel, which is one of the most dangerous cartel's in Nigeria.

At the age of 27 , mohbad bit more than he could chew. But this is not justification for taking his life. All I am saying is that all the choices we make in Life, either good or bad, have consequences. You reap what you sow.
You see, evil cannot penetrate into your soul for no reason, it will look for something evil that you have done, and cling to it. As a gang member, the young man cannot say he has not killed someone.
That's what they do to show their allegiance.
And if you are to look at it very well, those crying justice for mohbad are those people in the same circle with him, Cult member's, internet fraudsters, hookup girls, Drug dealers, using music as undercover.
That's just the way it is.

R.i.p mohbad

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Many Ladies Are In Desperate Need Of What This Statue Is Lacking. / ff / My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.