Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport (49020 Views)

Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months / Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Ibom Air CRJ 900 Spotted In Calgary Enroute Uyo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by DOptical: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
So CITIES dey really exist? Lol.

But he didn't kill the crocodile in Canada na? πŸ˜…

Lesson for glutton cheesy
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Yujin(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Lol

Nairaland should be partaker of the fine too. Always posting all sort of animals for human consumption.

We don even rest small from lala and his snake threads.
Are you pretending not to see the name of the criminal because he's your Yoruba brother? I'll continue to expose you.
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by DOptical: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2023
Gadafii:
public relations officer, crocodiles 🐊 association don talk

grin
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by toxtimmy: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2023
Incomplete answer... very incpmplete

Let me give you one clue out of the millions...

Mosquitoes disappears in Nigeria... and assume there would be no malaria after this... now assume malaria medicines no more in production... how many thousands of jobs will be lost?

Let me give you a Jara clue just to ginger your critical thinking.... Do you think fish eat mosquitoes?... If yes, what is the impact to the fishes if no mosquitoes food? Who eats fish? What will be impact to fish eaters?... I know from the news that some fish eaters are kidnappers and robbers?... why are they robbers or kidnappers? Maybe one reason is no fish to eat, just saying.

Critical thinking my fellow Nigerian... that's what we need in black Africa...positive critical thinking and I appreciate this discussion with you regardless of your opinion... critical thinking without an open mind negates critical thinking.

Remember the famous quote by Bruce Lee...'think and move like water"... and remember the naija saying "water no get enemy".

Have a great day

AsaBlackheart:

Actually.....
Nothing negative would happen.
Facts.
Mosquitoes are just pests. The male ones do some pollination but it's insignificant when compared to bees or butterflies
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Exceed15: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2023
illicit:
So crocodile can eat humans but humans shouldn't eat crocodile

πŸ™„

Kai oil no go finish for ur head.
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by adecz: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2023
nomolos92:

Go dry the bush animals make dem catch you, they go just knack you deportation and life ban

Wetin dey there❓

There are hunters all over America
who hunt wild turkeys, deer, alligators and even wild pigs which are considered as pests.

Barbecuing is a common American culture.

So, if you buy any of these bush meat from
a hunter and use your barbecue equipment
to dry it, government go come catch you❓

Seems you don't know what you're
talking about & just raising unnecessary alarm.

Mr Man, better park wellβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by nomolos92: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
adecz:

Wetin dey there❓

who hunt wild turkeys, deer, alligators and even wild pigs which are considered as pests.

Go and do it!
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
adecz:

Wetin dey there❓

most cannot be sold except for pigs .They issue licenses too for the number of animals you can kill per season. Where i live its one deer person season for hunters
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Bigchristo: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
ednut1:
i’m not Tunde Ednut o
I never said you were Tunde Ednut, I only referenced to you post about him making such comments when anyone try to jakpa
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by sukkot: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bigchristo:
Lmfao Abi himself nor want make person jakpa commot for that hard country?Tunde Ednut has been in ATL since a long time now he is enjoying it niggas is really fresh and soft πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
hehe that nigga weird

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Mikelarteta(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
ednut1:

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/man-caught-with-illegal-crocodile-meat-at-calgary-international-airport-1.6573699

This is my uncle and I’m really surprised how this story made it to NL. It is well.
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mikelarteta:

This is my uncle and I’m really surprised how this story made it to NL. It is well.
it was carried on a calgary newsite. And there are Nigerians in same calgary who saw and shared it. What is surprising there
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Taal17: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
ednut1:
dont travel with contraband is the aim of the topic. Rest

Where did he get the Crocs from?
Nigeria?

aren't meats generally banned for travel?
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Taal17: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
ednut1:
there are lots of these crocodiles in lagos swaps. Have you ever heard that they ate a human being
True even Ibadan
Crocs are small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passenger Bus Falls Into Sinkhole As Calabar/Ikom Highway Divides Into Two. PICS / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.