Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others (15234 Views)

Why Report On Mohbad’s Death Probe Isn't Out Yet – Police PRO, Benjamin Hundeyin / Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Stanislause94: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Real matters

1 Like

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Sirianese: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Myer(m): 6:14am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Especially that greasy piglet called Gists Lover. I don't like her for anything. She's so uncultured.

People don't realise he is doing them more harm than good.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Utsky(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Sirianese:

You can't stop greedy blogger from trying to make money
Mtcheeew..... So they shouldn't be doing their job

2 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Some set of uncultured people carrying matters on their big skulls

5 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Bhol28: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Then own too much,so many lies,most of them are just after how much money they will make from this late Imole's issue that is trending.No true love but love for cashing out as usual.None of them ever posted anything about the guy when he was alive.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by obo389(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Especially that greasy piglet called Gists Lover. I don't like her for anything. She's so uncultured.
Is it confirmed that the identity behind that blog is a woman?
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by habeeboladimeji(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Exactly
bloggers are only cashing out with the sad event
Some Celebrity are using it to be relevant
Everybody wants to trend with it
Some don't even know him when he was alive cos I don't understand why will dream of someone you don't have any connection with

5 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Standardcosting(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Thank you. Honestly I really credit the patience of people she has posted about. If I were the one I wouldn’t mind spending my last dime and the last drop of my blood to uncover who she is and deal with her severely. People really get patience. For Her likes she thank her stars that I’m not a celebrity. She would have had a taste of what she dishes out. Very useless and compromised fool. Saying she’s fighting for the masses but she’s just to chase clout and cash out. Illiterate idiot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by 7bucklife: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Hez dead and gone
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by hylyne(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You need pain relief 😮‍💨
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Martinez39s(m): 6:32am On Sep 23, 2023
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by eteebanky: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Especially on Twitter and TikTok

Celebs with failed Career are using mohbad name to gain relevance

On twitter, that stupid cultist named OGB is currently using his name to gain relevance, we all know the guy skits and career don fail already

It's even more annoying on TikTok, nonsense and ingredients

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Showglass: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2023
ONKR
Yobabad:
Some members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims miscreants) wants to cash out with his death
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by enemyofprogress: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Godofwar247:
I don't believe in protest I believe in dialogue...
I don’t believe in dialogue, I believe in protest and ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by HNICEARTH: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Wisereborn:

Yet you have not invited naira Marley and Sam Larry yet undecided Do your work abeg!

Carry out your investigations except bloggers are digging out more than you

What is your business with bloggers undecided

There are evidences all over the place already undecided

With this, you don't need a prophet to tell you that they will not do a proper job!!! undecided

But Nigerians are watching and counting!!!

The police are uneasy because they are being preempted by bloggers. They claim they are investigating, but have not not invited Marley and larry. It's out their in the public that they bullied this guy. Why not invite them for questioning. It can be done side by side with the autopsy

1 Like

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by NaijaCover(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Qoko: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2023
If not bloggers and influencers, was the police and govt cares initially?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Tecnophone: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2023
at your age, wetin you dey find for TikTok?
Maxymilliano:
Especially on TikTok

So many unnecessary videos on TikTok with false narratives
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by ddeola: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Police don fail Mohbad. They swept his petition since October 2022 under the carpet but they invited him to come and answer query based on the counter-petition by Nairamarley. Na police kill am. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Diligent1(f): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Q
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Maj196(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Everybody just dey use this boy death catch cruise. Hmm

5 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by israelmao(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2023
People are just coming of with different made-up stories.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by RosyIsBlessed: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2023
It's about time to warn them truly
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Elvis2kay: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2023
Many Nigerians don become bloggers because of Mobhad case, I was surprised when I saw mama Ọ̀fẹ́ shouting justice for Mobhad on FB.Livre.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Iconme(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Especially Those Yeyebrities, using Mohbad's death to gain traffic, trend and Chase Clout..

Fake Love Everywhere,
Someone Who They Don’t Give A Damn About When He Was Alive..

Bunch Of Clowns!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Solitechworld(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:

That woman is just a clout chaser, she earn from destroying people's live, marriages and businesses.

Sometimes I smile cus she thinks she is anonymous..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Breadnote: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling). Depression.low self esteem.addiction. how to recover from heartbreak.how to live a happy life.how to be successful in life. how to be focused in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Breadnote: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling). Depression.low self esteem.addiction. how to recover from heartbreak.how to live a happy life.how to be successful in life. how to be focused in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by seventhchild(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
aswer to gad, knew about the blog during the incident and followed it on Instagram but had to unfollow it after like about a week,so uncultured and full of posts back up emotions.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Addresses The Women Trying To Undermine Her Achievements / Stainless Precious Dances As Simi, Harrysong Perform / Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.